Just 3 more days.

Look, dipshit, this will apparently be a monumental surprise to you, but there are conservatives in this country who don't believe the far-right idiocy that often gets spewed. Believing there aren't, as you apparently believe, is stupid. As much as I don't like the fact that Biden is President, I accept that he is. I never subscribed to the belief that he would magically be ousted in March, or August.

I never supported what happened on January6. That was a vulgar display if ever there was one. I don't know what I'd call it, but I sure the fuck wouldn't call it patriotism.

I do not believe that Trump will ever be President again, and I'd damn near bet the farm that he doesn't even get the nomination in 2024. And, if he did, I can assure you that I won't be voting for him.

But go ahead and keep believing that every person who doesn't vote for a democrat is a far-right jack-booted thug with and unwavering alliance to Donald Trump. Go ahead and do that because, if you do, you'll be so focused on looking for that that you won't see the real conservatives coming up behind you to pull the proverbial rug out from under your feet...
It's hard to believe anything else when governors are willing to let large numbers in their states die, just so they can be seen as a strong trump supporter. When trump is no longer leader of the republican party, all the attention on him will fade.

Oh NO!!! Yo aren't saying the pillow guy was just making shit up, are you?
I'm saying that there is a slim chance you Nazis will pay for your crimes. Now that Quid Pro has declared himself dictator at least some of lazy Republicans are waking up.

Last edited:
I used to argue with Rancid about his predictions that so many Dem leaders would be executed. Then he talked about Trump time traveling and showed that he actually believe that Reptiloids are ruling the Earth. He believes all of the powerful families in China are headed by half-Reptile people.

No point in arguing with that kind of crazy.

Honestly, Reptiloids would probably be an improvement over corrupt Quid Pro....

I'm just sayin....

I doubt Trump will be prez in 3 days and doubt many will use any of your list of excuses.

Hell, Biden still won't be a real prez in 3 days or 3,000. Those who hold his puppet strings are the real prez.

But you sure conjured up a nasty list of really bad things.

They fantasize about this stuff. They have to conjure up this image in their fantasy world. Its similar to the ones that always paint up the image of a redneck with guns as THE picture of all gun owners. Same thing.

You doubt? Whoa, such strong words.

I can state emphatically that Trump won't be president today or anytime throughout Biden's term to run through 2024.

Bold prediction... Will you go out on a limb and predict a full moon next month?

:lmao:

There is a path though.

Xi's man has openly and flagrantly violated the United States Constitution. He is in contempt of SCOTUS, defying their ruling on eviction. This is a constitutional crisis with the Nazi party taking the position that the Executive is not subject to the law nor to the courts. Effectively, Quid Pro is dictator and not subject to checks and balances. The Nazis hold a slim, two seat majority in the house. The Nazis will protect Quid Pro for now. In '22 they will lose the majority in both chambers, and Xi's man WILL be impeached. (Assuming he lasts that long). The Americans (GOP) won't have two-thirds in the Senate to remove the traitor, but it won't be the farce that the attempted coup against Trump was. The Reich could pressure corrupt pay for play Joe to resign (for health reasons) which would make Kamaltoe Harlot president. The house now in American hands elect a new Speaker of the House, Donald Trump. Impeach the Harlot and Trump resumes his presidency.

Far fetched? Absolutely. Possible? Yep.

Bold prediction... Will you go out on a limb and predict a full moon next month?

:lmao:

There is a path though.

Xi's man has openly and flagrantly violated the United States Constitution. He is in contempt of SCOTUS, defying their ruling on eviction. This is a constitutional crisis with the Nazi party taking the position that the Executive is not subject to the law nor to the courts. Effectively, Quid Pro is dictator and not subject to checks and balances. The Nazis hold a slim, two seat majority in the house. The Nazis will protect Quid Pro for now. In '22 they will lose the majority in both chambers, and Xi's man WILL be impeached. (Assuming he lasts that long). The Americans (GOP) won't have two-thirds in the Senate to remove the traitor, but it won't be the farce that the attempted coup against Trump was. The Reich could pressure corrupt pay for play Joe to resign (for health reasons) which would make Kamaltoe Harlot president. The house now in American hands elect a new Speaker of the House, Donald Trump. Impeach the Harlot and Trump resumes his presidency.

Far fetched? Absolutely. Possible? Yep.
There is no path. Trump will not be president unless he actually wins an election, period.

Like I said, it isn't likely - but to say it isn't possible is just ignorant.

You may win the lottery. But you're not and fatass won't be president w/out being elected.

You're relying on the Republicans to win both the house and the senate by 2/3rds and then impeach and convict a president which has never been done before not once but twice. Let alone that the GOP has to be stupid enough to elect Trump as the Speaker of the House which judging by his popularity isn't a good idea for them. But, hey sounds like a great way to divide the GOP even further.

You may win the lottery. But you're not and fatass won't be president w/out being elected.

You're relying on the Republicans to win both the house and the senate by 2/3rds and then impeach and convict a president which has never been done before not once but twice. Let alone that the GOP has to be stupid enough to elect Trump as the Speaker of the House which judging by his popularity isn't a good idea for them. But, hey sounds like a great way to divide the GOP even further.

The Americans will win both houses.

Nightmare scenario for you Nazis:

On September 14th, Kim Jong Newsom will be recalled. China's agent Dianne Feinstein is about the keel over dead. That means Larry Elder will appoint the replacement for the old Chinese spy. You Nazis don't actually have a majority, just a tie with Kamaltoe Harlot as the tie breaker. This - which actually will happen - will put the Americans in charge of the Senate.

The Americans will win both houses.

Nightmare scenario for you Nazis:

On September 14th, Kim Jong Newsom will be recalled. China's agent Dianne Feinstein is about the keel over dead. That means Larry Elder will appoint the replacement for the old Chinese spy. You Nazis don't actually have a majority, just a tie with Kamaltoe Harlot as the tie breaker. This - which actually will happen - will put the Americans in charge of the Senate.

It's like debating children.

Just 12 days before the once most powerful democrat voice in the north east has to pack his bags and move out of Albany. Which date is more important?

Down to two days. No visible actions yet. Does trump have his bags packed to move back into the white house

Forum List

Back