Jussie Smollett Scolds White Prosecutor for repeating N-word while reading out texts HE sent to Nigerian brother

Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“Democrats need to embrace Hollywood because this is where they need to come to learn how to tell a story.” – Michael Moore

If you don't want something dirty to be quoted later on, don't go saying it or writing it out there in any way in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I whole hardily agree. Likewise, Blacks that are against non-black people using the N-word should not use the N-word, especially around those that are not black.

I watch as Smellit and his crew of masked supporters walk into court and even with their matching black masks on you can see anger in their eyes...what in the world are they mad at?....we should be the angry ones....unreal how everything is upside down....I hope they give him the maximum sentence to keep others from even thinking about trying this....

So he can say the n word, but a white person can't say it when reading what he wrote? What an asshole.

The fact white people can't say it isn't equal or fair. Isn't it racist to say whites can't say a word even if the word itself is racist? If it's such a bad word then blacks shouldn't be saying it either.

Either it's all ok or none of it's ok.

“Democrats need to embrace Hollywood because this is where they need to come to learn how to tell a story.” – Michael Moore

Smollet’s words, not the prosecutor’s. If is panties are in such a bunch about hearing those words, stop using them.

It was always puzzled me why black people use the N word so often if they truly find it offensive. I understand the power argument saying that they being able to use it with eachother minimizes it’s impact and mocks whites who try and use it offensively… but that reasoning seems very childish to me. I think we can do better and just stop using the word

I whole hardily agree. Likewise, Blacks that are against non-black people using the N-word should not use the N-word, especially around those that are not black.
They use it with eachother as a form of empowerment. I get the reason but don’t think it’s a good one.

So he can say the n word, but a white person can't say it when reading what he wrote? What an asshole.

The fact white people can't say it isn't equal or fair. Isn't it racist to say whites can't say a word even if the word itself is racist? If it's such a bad word then blacks shouldn't be saying it either.

Either it's all ok or none of it's ok.
The point is that the way blacks have been and in some cases still are treated by whites isnt “fair”. So using the word with eachother when whites can’t is a form of empowerment. I don’t agree or like the reason but that’s what it is.

Forum List

Back