Jury deliberating in Michael Dunn trial

Yeah, I can tell from the title that source is objective.

No you can't. Try reading the OP, and some of the posts. THEN you can talk.

Uh actually, yes I can. Any title claiming the msm is ignoring black on white violence is complete bullshit.

Yeah ? So now you are invited to SHOW all of us here in this thread, exactly WHERE/WHEN the MSM has made a circus out of black on white violence like they've been doing with the Dunn and Zimmerman cases.

Where's the sensationalist broadcasts about THESE cases ? >> New Nation News - Black-on-White Crime

Uh actually, yes I can. Any title claiming the msm is ignoring black on white violence is complete bullshit.

Yeah ? So now you are invited to SHOW all of us here in this thread, exactly WHERE/WHEN the MSM has made a circus out of black on white violence like they've been doing with the Dunn and Zimmerman cases.

Where's the sensationalist broadcasts about THESE cases ? >> New Nation News - Black-on-White Crime

Well they go to jail duh. Where's the story?

The vast majority of murders aren't sensationalized period. Regardless. According to the FBI blacks are the victims in 70% of hate crimes. Have all of those cases been sensationalized?

[quoteafter the =TheOldSchool;8620987]

He was drunk, his fiancee said under oath he didn't say anything about a shotgun, and he drove off trying to make a clean escape. Truly, a great American. :cuckoo:

One of the weakest posts I've ever seen.

EARTH TO OLDSCHOOL; There 's a trial going on. Witnesses have testified. The defense position is he saw a gun. This didn't happen last night. Get it ?

Are you stupid? The only person who testified he saw a gun WAS THE DEFENDANT! AND NO GUN WAS FOUND! Any witnesses see any guns? No but a couple did say they didn't see or hear Davis say anything threatening.

What is wrong with you? You just see black and assume that despite all the facts they must have been the problem?[/QUOTE]

HA HA! Nothing is wrong with me. But I know what IS wrong with YOU.

1. There doesn't NEED to be anyone else besides the defendant who says he saw the gun. It is the prosecution who has to prove that there WAS NO GUN in the SUV. The defendant has to prove NOTHING.

2. No gun was found after the SUV left the scene (with enough time to dump a gun) and then returned. And, the cops didn't even look for an alleged gun for 4 days.

3. "Didn't hear" doesn't mean something threatening wasn't said (especially when there's loud "music" blasting). And someone other than Davis could have been threatening (or even 2 or 3 people)

4. You assume that I assume > based on NOTHING. And you show signs of racism, by talking to me about seeing black. No matter what the colors were of people involved in this, there isn't sufficient evidence to convict, because nobody can prove that Dunn didn't see a gun.

Last edited:

So point out the National news programs on the daily carnage in Detroit, Chicago and Washington DC?

It it's happening daily why would it be "news", much less national news?

They apparently think the white on black crime is national news. Right ? So by their standards, the black on white crime should be big news too. You think ?

Well they go to jail duh. Where's the story?

Same as where the story is in the Dunn and Zimmerman cases. The TRIAL is the story. But we don't see the black on white crime trials. Not at all - compared to every day, hour by hour coverage of the Dunn and Zimmerman trials. Is this starting to focus for you yet ?

The vast majority of murders aren't sensationalized period. Regardless. According to the FBI blacks are the victims in 70% of hate crimes. Have all of those cases been sensationalized?

Nice dodge. See Post # 47. Point is, the white on black cases are sensationalized, but not the black on white cases. THAT is what we were talking about before you changed the subject.

Last edited:

Nice dodge. See Post # 47. Point is, the white on black cases are sensationalized, but not the black on white cases. THAT is what we were talking about before you changed the subject.

Tell OJ that.

Tell OJ that.

OJ's case was 20 years ago. If you have to go that far back, you've made my point.

Tell OJ that.

You're just looking at race, without considering why the Dunn and Zimmerman cases made national headlines. Dunn, because it's in Florida , he's using the SYG defense , and the Zimmerman case is still on our minds. Zimmerman because there was a international social media movement to bring him to trial. I'll just remind you that this movement transcended race. You're also ignoring, if you even know, the vast majority of white on black murder cases. Which are upwards toward some 400 - 500 case, most of which are not sensationalized.

Now, having said that. I agree that there needs to be more coverage of black on black crime. I'll also agree that the media tends to sensationalize some cases and not others. Where we seem to disagree is that there's some vast MSM conspiracy to ignore black on white crime. We have a mostly for profit media in this country. I think they're primarily motivated by profits. Not race. Race is just a means to an end.

His first mistake was confronting the kids about the loud music at all.

If the kids were looking for a reaction from the White guy, they sure got one.

Bad idea to be annoying people with one's loud music, trying to be cool or for some other reason.
And it's a bad idea to be confronting people about their loud music.
Now look what's happened.

One has to move around society not getting angry at things like loud music, and the public doing a whole lot of other things you don't like...standing at the entrance to the mall or near the ATM and smoking all over you, as some examples.
Cool, calm, rational...nothing makes you angry.

Discharge your firearm...you need to be able to defend your actions in a court of law.

Last edited:
He will be found guilty today of manslaughter, at least.

If the jury was willing to find excusable or justifiable homicide, it would have returned a verdict yesterday.

His first mistake was confronting the kids about the loud music at all.

If the kids were looking for a reaction from the White guy, they sure got one.

Bad idea to be annoying people with one's loud music, trying to be cool or for some other reason.
And it's a bad idea to be confronting people about their loud music.
Now look what's happened.

One has to move around society not getting angry at things like loud music, and the public doing a whole lot of other things you don't like...standing at the entrance to the mall or near the ATM and smoking all over you, as some examples.
Cool, calm, rational...nothing makes you angry.

Discharge your firearm...you need to be able to defend your actions in a court of law.

Agreed. I have a CCW permit here in Florida. I feel I have the responsibility to be sure of my target before I pull the trigger. With great power comes great responsibility.

This guy acted irresponsibly IMO, and self defense doesn't apply here.

Jacksonville News, Jacksonville, Florida News and Local Headlines* |* News 4 Jax WJXT Channel 4
Let's get real. Had the jury come back with a verdict within a few hours Dunn would have got First Degree. Had the jury come bak after a full day it would have been second degree. Every hour that goes past without a verdict moves Dunn closer to the exist door.
If the jury isn't finished by the end of the day Dunn walks with a slap on the wrist at best.
Dunn and George ought to be awarded the Noble Peace Prize. Look at how many young Black men's lives they've saved b/c their Grannies said when the simians were headed out the door to do some "banging": "Remember Junior, the White Cracker might have a fucking gun".

It's the reverse, bubby.

They would have exculpated him if it were quick verdict.

Now, the jury is trying to determine the verdict level of guilt.

Maybe they're delaying the not guilty verdict until their safety can be assured when they leave the courthouse, knowing they will have to deal with a pack of thugs on a rampage.

Forum List

Back