Jury deliberating in Michael Dunn trial

Maybe because the shooter wasn't allowed to walk around for a month or so.......which was the real issue in the Zimmerman case.

GZ was allowed to walk around because the Sanford Police CORRECTLY determined that it was self-defense. It never should have gone to trial, but you know that.

I was not aware that the police are juries too.

When you don't go to trial, you don't need a jury moron. In order for there to be a trial, the DA needs to know he has enough evidence to convict. The police and the DA knew that not only was there not enough to convict, but it was an open and shut case of self-defense. It was a travesty of justice that GZ even spent a second in jail.

Last edited:
I applaud the guy for having the balls to demand that someone turn down their damn loud music. But that's as far as it goes. You don't start shooting when you don't get your way, and I'm personally not buying his claim that he saw a gun barrell.

1. WHY are you not buying his claim that he saw a gun barrell ? Based on WHAT ?

2. Whether you buy his claim or not, or whether the jury buys his claim or not is IRRELEVANT. What is relevant is one question. Can anyone PROVE (beyond a reasonable doubt) that someone in that car didn't show a gun, where Dunn could see it ?

Since the SUV left the scene for some period of minutes (easily long enough to dump a gun), and then returned, and the police took 4 days to search the area for what might have been that alleged gun, there is no way to conclude that someone in the car didn't have a gun, and Dunn saw it.

Based on that, I see no way there should be a conviction in this case.

Last edited:
I applaud the guy for having the balls to demand that someone turn down their damn loud music. But that's as far as it goes. You don't start shooting when you don't get your way, and I'm personally not buying his claim that he saw a gun barrell.

2. Whether you buy his claim or not, or whether the jury buys his claim or not is IRRELEVANT. What is relevant is one question. CAn anyone PROVE (beyond a reasonable doubt) that someone in that car didn't show a gun, where Dunn could see it.

Since the SUV left the scene for some period of minutes (easily long enough to dump a gun), and then returned, and the police took 4 days to search the area for what might have been that alleges gun, there is no way to conclude that someone in the car didn't have a gun, and Dunn saw it.

EXACTLY! You can kill whoever you want in this country as long as you say you felt threatened.

Just like in the old South Park episodes when the crazy hunter guys were able to get away with killing endangered species by yelling "they're coming right at us."

It's the American Dream baby!

I hope he'll be convicted. Not following the trial though. Too painful and aggravating.

So you don't follow the case, you don't know the facts, but you want a conviction. Hopefully the jury won't have anyone on it as idiotic as that.

2. Whether you buy his claim or not, or whether the jury buys his claim or not is IRRELEVANT. What is relevant is one question. CAn anyone PROVE (beyond a reasonable doubt) that someone in that car didn't show a gun, where Dunn could see it.

Since the SUV left the scene for some period of minutes (easily long enough to dump a gun), and then returned, and the police took 4 days to search the area for what might have been that alleges gun, there is no way to conclude that someone in the car didn't have a gun, and Dunn saw it.

EXACTLY! You can kill whoever you want in this country as long as you say you felt threatened.

Just like in the old South Park episodes when the crazy hunter guys were able to get away with killing endangered species by yelling "they're coming right at us."

So if somebody starts cursing at you, and then shows a gun, maybe even points it right at you, you do what ? Let HIM decide if you live or die ? Or do you decide by shooting him, before he shoots you ?

PS - The self-defense law is common to all 50 states. If you really don't like it, there are countries that might not have it, where one can always move to. Syria ? Saudi Arabia ? Bon voyage.

I heard that one of this guys neighbors is claiming that Dunn solicited him for information on a contract killing. But, I've been unable to verify if that's true. His neighbor was allegedly on the witness list. So, if this were true, I'd think he have been called to the stand. He wasn't.

Have the usual race pimps been ginning this one up? Haven't paid much attention to it.

The usual ones here but I haven't heard of Sharpton or Jackson mentioning it. I'm sure they are waiting for the virdict.

Maybe because the shooter wasn't allowed to walk around for a month or so.......which was the real issue in the Zimmerman case.

No it wasn't the political trial that followed showed that the DA made the right call on Zimmerman. Self defense. There was an investigation done and a finding made. Self defense and the trial proves that that finding was the correct one.

The ONLY reason Zimmerman was charged was politics. Hell the Prosecuting Attorney had to prevent a grand Jury hearing that would have dismissed the charges. She lied and withheld evidence. She lied to the judge and to the defense.

So if somebody starts cursing at you, and then shows a gun, maybe even points it right at you, you do what ? Let HIM decide if you live or die ? Or do you decide by shooting him, before he shoots you ?

PS - The self-defense law is common to all 50 states. If you really don't like it, there are countries that might not have it, where one can always move to. Syria ? Saudi Arabia ? Bon voyage.

Are you aware that Dunn himself admitted that he may have imagined the gun? One of many inconsistencies in his stories.

He was drunk, his fiancee said under oath he didn't say anything about a shotgun, and he drove off trying to make a clean escape. Truly, a great American. :cuckoo:

GZ was allowed to walk around because the Sanford Police CORRECTLY determined that it was self-defense. It never should have gone to trial, but you know that.

I was not aware that the police are juries too.

The DA as is his job made the decision it was self defense after an investigation. Then the press started claiming a white guy killed a 12 year old. Both lies. hell they doctored pictures and sound tracks to make the claim. The eventual prosecuting Attorney lied to a judge dismissed a Grand Jury ( something required for a criminal charges I might add) and then lied to the public and the defense.

The Zimmerman trial was a political trial plain and simple. the decision by the original DA was proven by the trial.

Are you aware that Dunn himself admitted that he may have imagined the gun? One of many inconsistencies in his stories.

It's my understanding (and everyone I've heard), that the defense contends that someone in the SUV had a gun and showed it. If you have some evidence to the contrary, let's hear it! (with source/link)

He was drunk, his fiancee said under oath he didn't say anything about a shotgun, and he drove off trying to make a clean escape. Truly, a great American. :cuckoo:

One of the weakest posts I've ever seen.

EARTH TO OLDSCHOOL; There 's a trial going on. Witnesses have testified. The defense position is he saw a gun. This didn't happen last night. Get it ?

It's my understanding (and everyone I've heard), that the defense contends that someone in the SUV had a gun and showed it. If you have some evidence to the contrary, let's hear it! (with source/link)

Yet no gun was found? And Dunn's fiancee said under oath that Dunn never mentioned a gun to her? And despite multiple people in the car being shot at not a single one of the children were able to get a shot off?

I don't see you providing any sources or links. The defense didn't prove that there was a weapon, and neither have you. Don't you think you should actually prove something before asking someone to disprove it?

One of the weakest posts I've ever seen.

EARTH TO OLDSCHOOL; There 's a trial going on. Witnesses have testified. The defense position is he saw a gun. This didn't happen last night. Get it ?

Are you stupid? The only person who testified he saw a gun WAS THE DEFENDANT! AND NO GUN WAS FOUND! Any witnesses see any guns? No but a couple did say they didn't see or hear Davis say anything threatening.

What is wrong with you? You just see black and assume that despite all the facts they must have been the problem?

Forum List

Back