jury awards 1.5 million to family of man shot by cops in 2017

Another upsurge in dumbass cop baiting Darwin AWard winners in Da Hoodz on the way as this Bling bash award gets around among the feral animals.

16 shots fired at the cops and they are deemed responsible for defending themselves? Something isn't right here man.

Another upsurge in dumbass cop baiting Darwin AWard winners in Da Hoodz on the way as this Bling bash award gets around among the feral animals.
they claim he was having a mental emergency and makes him even more dangerous;

16 shots fired at the cops and they are deemed responsible for defending themselves? Something isn't right here man.

You are right. Unfortunately, it is your understanding of the incident.

While he had fired his gun during the mental health crisis he was having, he complied with the officer's commands to drop to the ground and drop the gun. They shot him anyway.

While he had fired his gun during the mental health crisis he was having, he complied with the officer's commands to drop to the ground and drop the gun. They shot him anyway.
when when he was shooitng it 26 times. still justitfied.

If he was actively shooting at ANYTHING at the time he was confronted, by poli e.I cannot blame the police for firing at him. Let's face it, the guy shouldn't have been able to get a gun to present such a risk.

If he was actively shooting at ANYTHING at the time he was confronted, by poli e.I cannot blame the police for firing at him. Let's face it, the guy shouldn't have been able to get a gun to present such a risk.

This is America, everyone is entitled to a gun. Scalia said so!

On a serious note, yes, I don't hold this guy blameless...he helped create the situation, but the cops should have shown better judgement. The man was complying with their commands.

when when he was shooitng it 26 times. still justitfied.

The Jury said otherwise... These cops should be happy they aren't going to prison.

This is America, everyone is entitled to a gun. Scalia said so!

On a serious note, yes, I don't hold this guy blameless...he helped create the situation, but the cops should have shown better judgement. The man was complying with their commands.

The Jury said otherwise... These cops should be happy they aren't going to prison.
not here not in america. nuts are not alloud to have them. he was danger to thgwm and everyone eslke that had to shoot him. liberal courts always give black free poverty money to spend on what ever shit they waste it on. and its also shut thme so trhey dont detroy the city with there ri0ot. i hate break it to you jureys are not always right.

not here not in america. nuts are not alloud to have them. he was danger to thgwm and everyone eslke that had to shoot him. liberal courts always give black free poverty money to spend on what ever shit they waste it on. and its also shut thme so trhey dont detroy the city with there ri0ot. i hate break it to you jureys are not always right.

First, Dude, learn how to spell.

Second, we have a whole history of nuts getting guns and engaging in mass shootings. And every time we try to tighten up the background check system, the GOP Goes to the Mattresses for the NRA to keep that from happening.

First, Dude, learn how to spell.

Second, we have a whole history of nuts getting guns and engaging in mass shootings. And every time we try to tighten up the background check system, the GOP Goes to the Mattresses for the NRA to keep that from happening.
we saying the same thing bully. you get off by picking on people learning disabilites. sad. i just said nuts should never have guns didnt say they didnt get them. geez .

we saying the same thing bully. you get off by picking on people learning disabilites. sad. i just said nuts should never have guns didnt say they didnt get them. geez .
Learning disability? Explains why you vote Republican.

Point is, our gun laws are so lax nuts have no problem getting guns. Although it's not clear if this guy had a history of mental illness or was just having a bad trip.

I see the old mumble mouth, racist started another racist thread for racist trash to come and vent.

We know facts annoy you, so why do you read these threads, when you could be on a forum for discussing stuff like 'my favorite car jacks', and pics of all the different women black males have kids with, you know, stuff you relate to.

We know facts annoy you, so why do you read these threads, when you could be on a forum for discussing stuff like 'my favorite car jacks', and pics of all the different women black males have kids with, you know, stuff you relate to.
Actually dumb dudley, I am annoyed by racist trash spreading lies.

Learning disability? Explains why you vote Republican.

Point is, our gun laws are so lax nuts have no problem getting guns. Although it's not clear if this guy had a history of mental illness or was just having a bad trip.
STFU! comunist

Forum List

Back