Juror in George Floyd trial lied in pre-trial question. Was photographed at a BLM rally wearing a t-shirt saying "GET YOUR KNEE OFF OUR NECKS".

A juror in the Derik Chauvin trial got caught lying about having attended a BLM rally, where he was pictured wearing a T-shirt with the words "GET YOUR KNEE OFF OUR NECKS" before the trial.

"A photo, posted on social media, shows Brandon Mitchell attending an August 28 event to commemorate Martin Luther King Jr's 'I Have a Dream' speech during the 1963 March on Washington.

It shows Mitchell, a high school basketball coach, standing with two other men and wearing a T-shirt with a picture of King and the words, 'GET YOUR KNEE OFF OUR NECKS' and 'BLM'. He is also wearing a baseball cap printed with Black Lives Matter."
I bet this is going to be really helpful with Chauvin's appeal. Between this and threats against the court from democrat congresswomen Maxine Waters, he may actually go free.

That's not how it works.

A celebration of the life of MLK wouldn't be attending a protest so I am missing the lie.
He was wearing a George Floyd shirt and attended a rally where Floyd's parents spoke and condemned the police. Yeah thats right, Floyd's dumbass parents were speakers at that stupid MLK event. Nice try, but your low IQ logic wont work in a court room.

Tell us about this "stupid event"?
It had the failed parents of a dirty fucking scrub criminal as speakers. Like i said, it was a stupid event.

He passed a fake $20. Nothing compared to what Trump did to rip people off.

A juror in the Derik Chauvin trial got caught lying about having attended a BLM rally, where he was pictured wearing a T-shirt with the words "GET YOUR KNEE OFF OUR NECKS" before the trial.

"A photo, posted on social media, shows Brandon Mitchell attending an August 28 event to commemorate Martin Luther King Jr's 'I Have a Dream' speech during the 1963 March on Washington.

It shows Mitchell, a high school basketball coach, standing with two other men and wearing a T-shirt with a picture of King and the words, 'GET YOUR KNEE OFF OUR NECKS' and 'BLM'. He is also wearing a baseball cap printed with Black Lives Matter."
I bet this is going to be really helpful with Chauvin's appeal. Between this and threats against the court from democrat congresswomen Maxine Waters, he may actually go free.
Has the appeal been filed? Probably they have to wait for the sentencing?

Has the appeal been filed? Probably they have to wait for the sentencing?
There will be no appeal. He has been sacrificed on the Altar to appease the Democrat regime.

....just like the mayors/etc - they don't care about justice--they care about skin color!!!

Why did the prosecutors not do basic due diligence to check out this guy's history? It seems like they WANT an appeal.

In the little information that has come out on the jury deliberation it's hard to buy they were objective. The jurors who have commented make no mention of defense arguments, nor were there any questions for the judge to clarify terminology, which is pretty common on murder cases especially such a high profile case. I would be curious what the interaction within the jurors was like, one juror commented people didn't share personal information and addressed each other by their juror #. The fact jurors either chose or were told not to share basic personal information such as their name makes a good case in itself of the level of intimidation.
Mitchell's lying and comments about needing to get on these juries should result in a new trial.

Another reason to overturn the verdict on appeal.

In the little information that has come out on the jury deliberation it's hard to buy they were objective. The jurors who have commented make no mention of defense arguments, nor were there any questions for the judge to clarify terminology, which is pretty common on murder cases especially such a high profile case. I would be curious what the interaction within the jurors was like, one juror commented people didn't share personal information and addressed each other by their juror #. The fact jurors either chose or were told not to share basic personal information such as their name makes a good case in itself of the level of intimidation.
Mitchell's lying and comments about needing to get on these juries should result in a new trial.
Back in the day, Mafia mobsters would be tried and not found guilty by the jury because they feared retribution from the Mob. Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

I'm sure that was not a factor at all influencing his decision and Chauvin got a perfectly fair trial. :smoke: #GiveMeARetrial

Forum List

Back