Juror in George Floyd trial lied in pre-trial question. Was photographed at a BLM rally wearing a t-shirt saying "GET YOUR KNEE OFF OUR NECKS".

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
A juror in the Derik Chauvin trial got caught lying about having attended a BLM rally, where he was pictured wearing a T-shirt with the words "GET YOUR KNEE OFF OUR NECKS" before the trial.

"A photo, posted on social media, shows Brandon Mitchell attending an August 28 event to commemorate Martin Luther King Jr's 'I Have a Dream' speech during the 1963 March on Washington.

It shows Mitchell, a high school basketball coach, standing with two other men and wearing a T-shirt with a picture of King and the words, 'GET YOUR KNEE OFF OUR NECKS' and 'BLM'. He is also wearing a baseball cap printed with Black Lives Matter."

A juror in the Derik Chauvin trial got caught lying about having attended a BLM rally, where he was pictured wearing a T-shirt with the words "GET YOUR KNEE OFF OUR NECKS" before the trial.

"A photo, posted on social media, shows Brandon Mitchell attending an August 28 event to commemorate Martin Luther King Jr's 'I Have a Dream' speech during the 1963 March on Washington.

It shows Mitchell, a high school basketball coach, standing with two other men and wearing a T-shirt with a picture of King and the words, 'GET YOUR KNEE OFF OUR NECKS' and 'BLM'. He is also wearing a baseball cap printed with Black Lives Matter."
I bet this is going to be really helpful with Chauvin's appeal. Between this and threats against the court from democrat congresswomen Maxine Waters, he may actually go free.

I bet this is going to be really helpful with Chauvin's appeal. Between this and threats against the court from democrat congresswomen Maxine Waters, he may actually go free.
Chauvin needs to get a change of venue----and move the next trial out of state to atleast a republican controlled area. Florida would offer him the best chance.

Chauvin needs to get a change of venue----and move the next trial out of state to atleast a republican controlled area. Florida would offer him the best chance.
Or have a judge decide. I wouldnt trust a jury anywhere in this country. Jurors will be terrified to give him a not guilty verdict.

That's not how it works.

A celebration of the life of MLK wouldn't be attending a protest so I am missing the lie.

I was shocked that there was no effort to move the trial away from BLM "ground zero". This trial was a travesty by location, jury selection, jury intimidation, and Maxine Waters inciting violence.

just like the OJ trial--they vote based on skin color and not evidence

That's not how it works.

A celebration of the life of MLK wouldn't be attending a protest so I am missing the lie.
He was wearing a George Floyd shirt and attended a rally where Floyd's parents spoke and condemned the police. Yeah thats right, Floyd's dumbass parents were speakers at that stupid MLK event. Nice try, but your low IQ logic wont work in a court room.

Clown World.

I hope he goes free and goes Nick Sandman on the media and the Dem hierachy.

Or Hawaii.

That's not how it works.

He was wearing a George Floyd shirt and attended a rally where Floyd's parents spoke and condemned the police. Yeah thats right, Floyd's dumbass parents were speakers at that stupid MLK event. Nice try, but your low IQ logic wont work in a court room.

Tell us about this "stupid event"?

Or have a judge decide. I wouldnt trust a jury anywhere in this country. Jurors will be terrified to give him a not guilty verdict.
why...concealed carry is always cool...you guess who's carrying

That's not how it works.

but anything to do with celebrating AMERICA is banned...even AMERICA'S birthday....so yup, that would have to be considered a riot

This juror should face jail time for wasting the state’s time and resources

Watch the idiots go crazy when Chauvin wins his appeal

This juror should face jail time for wasting the state’s time and resources

Watch the idiots go crazy when Chauvin wins his appeal
You are correct, but the chances of that are slim to none.

That's something that gets retrials for people that are convicted. However, as the George Floyd incident was so nationally (hell, worldly) televised and commented upon, anyone outside of the Third World, saying that they were unaware of the incident or had no opinion, would have to be a liar.
Personally, I was on Chauvin's side, as Floyd was claiming he couldn't breathe, even while he was being put in the car and no one was choking him. But, once I learned that Chauvin wouldn't allow an EMT to check on Floyd, my defense of him changed. You don't interfere with medical assistance. I do believe though, that Floyd's impaired ability to breathe while being put in the police car, was a result of his overdose of Fentanyl and Amphetamine. The cops only knew he was combative and resisting arrest. Doctors and EMT's don't go out on these 911 calls for cops. Cops are there to stop the behavior of someone making others fearful and if felt necessary, arrest that someone. They're not diagnosticians and city/county budgets couldn't handle paying for a sufficient number of medical personnel needed to go out on 911 calls with the cops.

That's not how it works.

but anything to do with celebrating AMERICA is banned...even AMERICA'S birthday....so yup, that would have to be considered a riot

Independence Day will be celebrated all around the country. Fireworks, cook outs, etc.

That's not how it works.

Tell us about this "stupid event"?
It had the failed parents of a dirty fucking scrub criminal as speakers. Like i said, it was a stupid event.

Forum List

Back