JUNK food or junk FOOD?

GLASNOST

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2016
Ouma se rondovel
They say fast food is junk food and I’m sure it’s true. But what makes it junk? What’s the difference between a McDonald’s/Burger King hamburger and the hamburger I make at home? Is there a difference? Is my hamburger also junk food?

They say fast food is junk food and I’m sure it’s true. But what makes it junk? What’s the difference between a McDonald’s/Burger King hamburger and the hamburger I make at home? Is there a difference? Is my hamburger also junk food?
Go with me to an auction and you'll know the difference
The bidding begins with BK,McD and Purina fighting over 10 year old dairy cattle with cancer

Anything overprocessed is not food. It's junk.

Vanilla ice cream made by Blue Bunny is junk.

Ingredients: Buttermilk, Dairy Product Solids, Cream, Whey, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Coconut Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Skim Milk, Milk, Contains 1% or less of Natural Flavors, Mono and Diglycerides, Tara Gum, Guar Gum, Carob Bean Gum, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Annatto Extract for Color.

Vanilla ice cream that I make at home is food.

Ingredients: Organic cream and milk (from a farm just a couple of miles from me), organic cane sugar, organic eggs (from the same farm I get my dairy from), organic vanilla extract, organic vanilla bean seeds.

PS -- A dead giveaway is that God never created a tree or plant called the Natural Flavor tree or plant.

Junk food is anything that has been processed.

The only foods that are not junk foods are in the state which they grow naturally.

For example apple sauce is junk food and an apple is not.

Anything overprocessed is not food. It's junk.

Vanilla ice cream made by Blue Bunny is junk.

Ingredients: Buttermilk, Dairy Product Solids, Cream, Whey, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Coconut Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Skim Milk, Milk, Contains 1% or less of Natural Flavors, Mono and Diglycerides, Tara Gum, Guar Gum, Carob Bean Gum, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Annatto Extract for Color.

Vanilla ice cream that I make at home is food.

Ingredients: Organic cream and milk (from a farm just a couple of miles from me), organic cane sugar, organic eggs (from the same farm I get my dairy from), organic vanilla extract, organic vanilla bean seeds.

PS -- A dead giveaway is that God never created a tree or plant called the Natural Flavor tree or plant.

When I used to work at Walmart, I found a container of Blue Bunny Chocolate Chip Mint ice cream under a rack of long nightgowns. It had been there a long while. There was no 'puddle' but the container had spewed contents all over several of the gowns. It had dried to hard clumps. the lid was offset and looked as if the container had 'exploded'.

I will NEVER buy Blue Bunny anything

When I used to work at Walmart, I found a container of Blue Bunny Chocolate Chip Mint ice cream under a rack of long nightgowns. It had been there a long while. There was no 'puddle' but the container had spewed contents all over several of the gowns. It had dried to hard clumps. the lid was offset and looked as if the container had 'exploded'.

I will NEVER buy Blue Bunny anything

Yeah, I've seen a lot of ice cream that looks like plastic when it melts.

Who wants to eat something like that?

Yeah, I've seen a lot of ice cream that looks like plastic when it melts.

Who wants to eat something like that?.
That Blue Bunny stuff sounds awful! I'm glad we don't have it over here. But we do have McDonald's & Burger King - their chili cheese looks, tastes, and smells like melted plastic. I don't think it comes from anywhere near a dairy.

That Blue Bunny stuff sounds awful! I'm glad we don't have it over here. But we do have McDonald's & Burger King - their chili cheese looks, tastes, and smells like melted plastic. I don't think it comes from anywhere near a dairy.

Nope.

American leftists will eat anything!

Good thing. That's some nasty poisonous stuff!

Forum List

Back