Julia Louis-Dreyfus' best lines from last night!

She was my favorite of all the MC's. :)

So... just to be clear... the best thing about the convention last night, among all of the speakers, including the guy running for office.... was a comedian doing joke lines?

Well... sadly... that actually makes sense.

I'm surprised the DNC didn't trot out Alec Baldwin to do his juvenile imitation of Donald Trump. That never fails to get the Libtards rolling in the aisles.

You are trying too hard. The DNC convention was a 4 day train wreck. No number of threads will change that.

Meh, it was great. Let's see how your team does next week.
Will they kick it off with Pat Boone singing the National Anthem from his walk-in tub? :auiqs.jpg:
That won't work as well as this did ;-)

So... just to be clear... the best thing about the convention last night, among all of the speakers, including the guy running for office.... was a comedian doing joke lines?

Well... sadly... that actually makes sense.

Not what I said, but a valiant attempt! :rolleyes-41:
Dude.... you literally said she was your favorite thing from last night.

No, I said that she was my favorite MC. Suggest a reading comprehension refresher. You're local community college may be able to assist.

You are trying too hard. The DNC convention was a 4 day train wreck. No number of threads will change that.

Maybe the RNC will give us more scintillating moments like Clint Eastwood talking to an empty chair. Oh, wait. Even Eastwood hates the Orange Virus. Best of luck with the firearms couple and the My Pillow Guy. I'm sure the Republican feargasm conventions will be the talk of Hollywood. :113:

:rolleyes:
The name of your thread is

And how in the HELL does that translate to "My favorite thing from last night." ???
Jesus, SRA cards may be helpful.
Start with the Age 6-9 Developmental 1 - Rose, Red, and ORANGE!! :D

51c78e33ab85f8bcdaba7880cbc9fd94.jpg

I enjoyed the first joke about Trump's church attendance but the second about the pandemic was a bit too much for me. There has been too much suffering to make it out as any joking matter. The routine died there until the part about Biden reaching out when she was diagnosed with cancer. That was very good but after that I had enough. I probably made it through farther than most folks here.

Maybe the RNC will give us more scintillating moments like Clint Eastwood talking to an empty chair. Oh, wait. Even Eastwood hates the Orange Virus. Best of luck with the firearms couple and the My Pillow Guy. I'm sure the Republican feargasm conventions will be the talk of Hollywood. :113:

Yeah, I was gonna suggest Clint yelling at a chair but forgot he'll be voting for Joe. Maybe they could stage a pillow fight between Scott Baio and Mike Lindell? :)

:rolleyes:
The name of your thread is

And how in the HELL does that translate to "My favorite thing from last night." ???
Jesus, SRA cards may be helpful.
Start with the Age 6-9 Developmental 1 - Rose, Red, and ORANGE!! :D

51c78e33ab85f8bcdaba7880cbc9fd94.jpg

You're on USMB. Us idiots aren't exactly the cream of the crop as far as being woke experts on entertainment. Sadly, I think the board's Venn diagram on the subject would fluctuate between the Dick Van Dyke Show and Hee Haw.

Forum List

Back