Julia Louis-Dreyfus' best lines from last night!

Will Toby Keith and the duck guy be there ?

Phil Robinson can blow his duck call when it's time for Donald to waddle out onto the stage! :cool:

hqdefault.jpg

You are trying too hard. The DNC convention was a 4 day train wreck. No number of threads will change that.

Maybe the RNC will give us more scintillating moments like Clint Eastwood talking to an empty chair. Oh, wait. Even Eastwood hates the Orange Virus. Best of luck with the firearms couple and the My Pillow Guy. I'm sure the Republican feargasm conventions will be the talk of Hollywood. :113:

Yeah, I was gonna suggest Clint yelling at a chair but forgot he'll be voting for Joe. Maybe they could stage a pillow fight between Scott Baio and Mike Lindell? :)

Holy shit. That might just be a ratings monster in this current timeline. :04:

You are trying too hard. The DNC convention was a 4 day train wreck. No number of threads will change that.

Meh, it was great. Let's see how your team does next week.
Will they kick it off with Pat Boone singing the National Anthem from his walk-in tub? :auiqs.jpg:
That won't work as well as this did ;-)

I hate to bring it up, but no matter what lies and false charges Demmie lawyers recycle, the good Lord is not amused and will dismiss all that is false and ante up a good lesson for the self_appointed righteous judges who are quite sans justice thankyaverramuch.

Maybe the RNC will give us more scintillating moments like Clint Eastwood talking to an empty chair. Oh, wait. Even Eastwood hates the Orange Virus. Best of luck with the firearms couple and the My Pillow Guy. I'm sure the Republican feargasm conventions will be the talk of Hollywood. :113:

Yeah, I was gonna suggest Clint yelling at a chair but forgot he'll be voting for Joe. Maybe they could stage a pillow fight between Scott Baio and Mike Lindell? :)

Holy shit. That might just be a ratings monster in this current timeline. :04:

Chosen by God Bay-Bee! :D

thumb_the-my-pillow-guy-claims-donald-trump-is-the-greatest-43957477.png

Will they kick it off with Pat Boone singing the National Anthem from his walk-in tub? :auiqs.jpg:

I hate to bring it up, but no matter what lies and false charges Demmie lawyers recycle, the good Lord is not amused and will dismiss all that is false and ante up a good lesson for the self_appointed righteous judges who are quite sans justice thankyaverramuch.

So, are you suggesting someone speaking during the RNC might get struck by lightning? That would be a ratings juggernaut! Genius!

So, are you suggesting someone speaking during the RNC might get struck by lightning? That would be a ratings juggernaut! Genius!

Won't affect her Lord God Trump. Lightening would bounce right off a half gallon of hairspray.

Won't affect her Lord God Trump. Lightening would bounce right off a half gallon of hairspray.

It's all about flammability these days. So hot. :04:

You're forgetting Sarah Palin calling United States Senator Kamala Harris a "prostitute."

You're forgetting Sarah Palin calling United States Senator Kamala Harris a "prostitute."

AGAIN? :icon_rolleyes:

Forum List

Back