Judge tosses Trump suit v. United States over the raid

False. She didn’t “argue” her ruling. She made her ruling. And it absolutely did make sense. It found equitable jurisdiction based on the incredibly unique nature of a case involving the immediately prior President of the United States.

Yes, the appellate court shot that down. That doesn’t mean that their rational was necessarily correct. But because they are a higher court, their interpretation did necessarily prevail.

False dichotomy. She may even have been perfectly correct. That’s how case law gets made.

There is no doubt that you are a hack, however.
It found equitable jurisdiction based on the incredibly unique nature of a case involving the immediately prior President of the United States

"Incredibly unique"

"Immediately prior"

There is no doubt that you are a hack, however.

False dichotomy. She may even have been perfectly correct.

On the strength of the exceptions you listed above?

“The law is clear. We cannot write a rule that allows any subject of a search warrant to block government investigations after the execution of the warrant. Nor can we write a rule that allows only former presidents to do so.”

I doubt it.

"Incredibly unique"

"Immediately prior"

On the strength of the exceptions you listed above?

“The law is clear. We cannot write a rule that allows any subject of a search warrant to block government investigations after the execution of the warrant. Nor can we write a rule that allows only former presidents to do so.”

I doubt it.
It is normal practice to credit your sources. Your source is the appellate court ruling.

We already established that they disagreed with the lower court. So your ignorant post adds exactly nothing to this conversation. Your posts rarely add anything of value.

It is normal practice to credit your sources. Your source is the appellate court ruling.

We already established that they disagreed with the lower court. So your ignorant post adds exactly nothing to this conversation. Your posts rarely add anything of value.
That's obvious from looking at it.

It wasn't just that they "disagreed", they rejected her improvisation unanimously and emphatically.

You can buff that turd all you want, but that's a spanking

That's obvious from looking at it.

It wasn't just that they "disagreed", they rejected her improvisation unanimously and emphatically.
So what?
You can buff that turd all you want, but that's a spanking
No. It’s not. And your effort to spin doesn’t work because you simply don’t know Wtf you’re bleating about.

Not that there's a chance you'll answer..

Where did you stand on the dismissal of Michael Flynn's case?
Lol. This ^ coming from the pussy who can’t defend his own assertions and goes so far as to refuse to even try.

Go start a thread instead of constantly going off topic. If your thread is of any interest, maybe I’ll step in.

Meanwhile, this thread is about how the judge allegedly in the tank for Trump adhered to the ruling calling for the case’s dismissal.

But but but, I had been assured by our liberals that the judge was horrible and in the bag for Trump.
All that aside, Trump just can't catch a break with these knucklehead's. He'll have to leave it up to the house judiciary committee to get the investigation going against Hunter and the big guy, otherwise if there's any hope left in totally vindicating the himself. I hope the nation doesn't let Trump fall, because the choice of it being Biden and company over Trump is NOT a better alternative.

Lol. This ^ coming from the pussy who can’t defend his own assertions and goes so far as to refuse to even try.

Go start a thread instead of constantly going off topic. If your thread is of any interest, maybe I’ll step in.

Meanwhile, this thread is about how the judge allegedly in the tank for Trump adhered to the ruling calling for the case’s dismissal.
Bluster on. I smell the fake.

Cannon's demise was predicted from the moment her decision was originally released, for the reasons cited in the rebuke.

Two Grifty appointees and one from Scrub...all members of the Federalist Society.

Nope. I like the law. I also think most jurists work hard to follow the law. Trump's problem is that he doesn't believe in the law. He thinks everyone is a crook.
He thinks right. After all the con artist poser's he's been fighting for the last 6+ years, he's got dam good experience with recognizing the crooks.

He thinks right. After all the con artist poser's he's been fighting for the last 6+ years, he's got dam good experience with recognizing the crooks.

Do you recognize the crooks?

Then why so reluctant to speak out.....under oath?
I don't know, why don't you ask any high profile citizen why they are reluctant to speak out in a kangaroo court ?? That's what representing lawyers that are paid huge big buck's are for. He's not hiding, he's just being a wise former President, and a wise CEO.

Do you recognize the crooks?

Everything they are attempting to do in order to stop Trump from running, just goes to show that they are terrified at being revealed in the ways that Elon Musk has been revealing them recently.

Forum List

Back