Judge tosses Trump suit v. United States over the raid

Because now you happen to like her decision.

You’re an obvious one, surada. Your fraudulence is the stuff of libtarded legend.

Nope. I like the law. I also think most jurists work hard to follow the law. Trump's problem is that he doesn't believe in the law. He thinks everyone is a crook.

Nope. I like the law. I also think most jurists work hard to follow the law. Trump's problem is that he doesn't believe in the law. He thinks everyone is a crook.
Thanks for sharing your unsupported mere opinion about what another person allegedly thinks.

Worthless, as usual.

You don't understand....

She had no choice...

The 11th gave her a lesson while demonstrating she had no jurisdiction.
I was aware of the 11th’s ruling. And I have no problem with her decision to comply with the ruling of a higher court.

Although I happen to disagree with that ruling from the 11th Circuit, at least they made the effort to explain the bases for their ruling. I am not sure that it would yield any dividend to appeal that determination.

I was aware of the 11th’s ruling. And I have no problem with her decision to comply with the ruling of a higher court.

Although I happen to disagree with that ruling from the 11th Circuit, at least they made the effort to explain the bases for their ruling. I am not sure that it would yield any dividend to appeal that determination.
They did more than that...

Going 0 for 4 on the relevant test will not be a credit on her record.

So, when she ruled in a manner that favored Trump on a fairly minor point, she was supposedly “in the tank.”

But now, when she dismisses the entire case? Now our liberals will adore her.
I'm coming in to this thread late, but in case no one told you, she was ORDERED TO drop the case by the Appeals court...12th curcuit, i believe?

I can’t say why Trump didn’t appeal.

The fact the case was dismissed is consequential. You don’t understand that the privilege review process was not over.
He's saving the 147 Million Dollars he got from his money to support the Republicans from his small donators to find out which nation will allow him to move there. He's getting the dollars to be ready to leave dodge before he is going to trial in several of his crimes, the least of which is this grifter.

“Investigate” her because she made a ruling and another court disagreed with that ruling? Pure ultra partisan hack nonsense. No wonder you cite it, surada.
Wait a minute...

The ruling she made was so poorly argued that it would have allowed essentially anyone to demand a special master.

Either she is ludicrously incompetent or corrupt.

Wait a minute...

The ruling she made was so poorly argued that it would have allowed essentially anyone to demand a special master.
False. She didn’t “argue” her ruling. She made her ruling. And it absolutely did make sense. It found equitable jurisdiction based on the incredibly unique nature of a case involving the immediately prior President of the United States.

Yes, the appellate court shot that down. That doesn’t mean that their rational was necessarily correct. But because they are a higher court, their interpretation did necessarily prevail.
Either she is ludicrously incompetent or corrupt.
False dichotomy. She may even have been perfectly correct. That’s how case law gets made.

There is no doubt that you are a hack, however.

Forum List

Back