Judge Tosses page Defamation Suit Against Verizon Company

I can't believe that carter page even filed this lawsuit.
I know. What good is it going to do for a Republican to file suit in a Democrat court?
Even I knew he was going to lose.

The judge tossed the case right out of court.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...603a26-6f11-11eb-8651-6d3091eac63f_story.html
What else would you expect with a Republican plaintiff and a Democrat judge?

Morally, ethically, legally, properly speaking, no one should have to tolerate the life-ruining lies and slander, the home-wrecking party tricks with poisons and controlled substances, and the car-trashing murder-for-hire hits on the road. But that's what we all have to suffer with as long as the Democrats are allowed to rule America's courthouses.

The trump Nazis just cannot understand a court of law in the United States requires factual evidence.

The flights of fantasy presented by lawyers attempting to overturn 81 million voters' decision are no different than the fairytales Page offered in court.

The trump Nazis just cannot understand a court of law in the United States requires factual evidence
Trump's not a Nazi, but if that's what it takes to win the war on weatherman news-anchor Communism and politically twisted and manufactured "facts," so be it.
The flights of fantasy presented by lawyers attempting to overturn 81 million voters' decision are no different than the fairytales Page offered in court
The lies and slander and character assassination from the left will have to be stopped, court or no court. Do you understand where we have reached that point?

Our constitutional republic, means Jack shit to Trumpets, as shown in the post above....

The trump Nazis just cannot understand a court of law in the United States requires factual evidence
Trump's not a Nazi, but if that's what it takes to win the war on weatherman news-anchor Communism and politically twisted and manufactured "facts," so be it.
The flights of fantasy presented by lawyers attempting to overturn 81 million voters' decision are no different than the fairytales Page offered in court
The lies and slander and character assassination from the left will have to be stopped, court or no court. Do you understand where we have reached that point?
You are following an antichrist who lies, and is not telling the truth, and is as far away from biblical teachings as any faulty person could be.... I don't need to be a democrat or a republican, to understand God's Word or teachings....

And it seems it is Trumpers that are following a creature, a mere man, instead of the Creator as your Bible passage notes!

Be careful, you are NOT following Christ's teachings, you ARE following the beast, the creature...and have put your misguided faith, in him...who is a master Deceiver....

And it seems it is Trumpers that are following a creature, a mere man, instead of the Creator as your Bible passage notes!
You can't go to church on Sunday, work on Monday, vote on Tuesday, have an abortion on Wednesday, pass gun control laws on Thursday, eat fish on Friday, and wash you hands on Saturday like you did nothing wrong.

Isn't that the way things work now, Dana? Liberal Judges in lower courts toss cases brought by conservatives? Those conservatives then have to appeal to higher courts to get justice? I look at who the judge is and who appointed him/her and can tell you how they're going to rule before it ever happens. Meanwhile people like you make a big deal out of the ruling. Kind of silly in my estimation...

Forum List

Back