Donald Trump Opts For Government Shutdown Again

America's war against Russia cannot be interfered with and risked. How that is avoided is the interesting question.

We only can know that it won't be risked and that means that the Ukraine will receive the 20+ billion in aid.

Possible talking points for those objecting to the aid package will possibly turn the 'nuclear war' threat talking point.
The boomerang bucks must go forth!

I know what he's trying to do here, but this still doesn't sound like a wise idea. I don't believe that our economy can take it again and I don't think that Trump is thinking very clearly on this one although he still is the best choice for the 47th president in my book.

I disagree. The last time the government shut down there was so little impact the MSM had to work overtime to find anything bad happened at all.

I know what he's trying to do here, but this still doesn't sound like a wise idea. I don't believe that our economy can take it again and I don't think that Trump is thinking very clearly on this one although he still is the best choice for the 47th president in my book.

Psst. Trump can’t opt for anything he’s not the Presiden, or in Congress…….

Forum List

Back