Judge Sullivan Scrambles For A Lifeline To Bail HIMSELF Out Of Dropped Flynn Case

By all appearances you're engaging in your own ignorant bias. The judiciary can't prosecute, nor can they tell the prosecutors who and when to prosecute. The DOJ dropped the case. That's it. It's over.
How you wish it were so.

Would Trumpletards like to know why Sullivan has explored the possibility of charging Flynn with perjury relative to his plea agreement?

On November 30, 2017, Mr. Flynn affirmed: “I have read every word of this [SOF], or have had it read to me. Pursuant to Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 11, after consulting with my attorneys, I agree and stipulate to this [SOF], and declare under penalty of perjury that it is true and correct.” SOF, ECF No. 4 at 6. Mr. Flynn’s attorney acknowledged the same. Id.
https://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000016f-109b-d105-af6f-97bb428b0000
Because..........."I agree and stipulate to this [SOF], and declare under penalty of perjury that it is true and correct.”

Meaning that the claims he is making now indicate he lied under penalty of perjury when he confessed. Flynn needs to decide with lie to stick with.

Got it?
Time to explain again that an illegally obtained plea due to using coercion is not admissible or legal. Thus Sullivan can’t do a damn thing but whine and cry. Pleas may be withdrawn without perjury penalties. Period. GOT THAT?

And when Sullivan drops the case, which he ultimately will because he has to, what are you going to say then, TDS King?
I don't have to wait for Judge Sullivan's decision on whether to sentence Flynn or not. Everything I've already proven still holds. Flynn wasn't coerced, the FBI acted properly, the FBI had cause to interview Flynn, he has plead guilty, there is no reason for the judge to agree to Powell's request to dismiss, and Barr's change of course in the DoJ's charging recommendation is founded on lies and misrepresentations of the facts...........as Sullivan has already stated. Links backing up that statement have already been provided on this thread.
What will you do when Sullivan exposes Barr as a partisan hack?

One person in 1802, the other in 1852, neither convicted. This is an antiquated bullshit law that no prosecutor would ever bring to court and no judge would ever allow. It's constitutionality is questionable at best, due to it's vagueness. Which is why no one has ever been convicted under that law.
Who gives a shit? He wasn't charged with violating the Logan Act though I suspect he knew he had broken it when he lied to the FBI. He was charged with, and admitted to, lying to cover up the subject of his conversation with Kislyak.
For the 50th fucking time, the presidential transition team is a legal governmental entity since 1968. Flynn was incapable of violating the Logan act since he named incoming NSA.
Post a link to that....
Turns out I was wrong. It was 1963. Even better

I was talking about the DOJ'S motion and your lies about it, dope. here's your outrage over others bickering about whether the FBI'S investigation was open or not. That's gone on for pages. We know you're just trying to silence me because you can't handle me.

Once AGAIN you are attempting to make the focus of the thread about something that has already happened - the DOJ has dropped the case. It's a dead issue. Sullivan and his anti-Trump thugs can not change that. What SULLIVAN is attempting to do, however, is to do whatever he can to continue to target and punish Flynn....to include ignore the Appellate Court's order and lawyer up.
LOL

Sullivan is proving it's not a dead issue. It matters not that the DoJ wants the case dismissed -- Flynn's already a convicted felon. All that remains is sentencing him. Hopefully, Sullivan commences with that rather than giving in to the DoJ's request.
Poor desperate lying little yellow coward, the case is DROPPED. Sullivan has ZERO authority to charge Flynn with anything. The Apellate Court, Sullivan’s superiors, have ordered him to cut his bullshit, drop the case, and provide written explanations of his illegal actions. Funny how Sullivan thinks he needs to lawyer up due to his superiors slapping him down. Coerced plea deals aren’t legal, thus no perjury. You lose as always. You are bitch slapped and dismissed fuckwit.
You're an idiot, of which, there is no cure.

- It's in the hands of the Judicial branch now. All the Executive branch can do is ask the Judicial branch to vacate Flynn's guilty plea. And yes, as a judge, Sullivan can charge Flynn with something.

- Though you apparently never heard of this, it's called contempt of court and judges can even have people who are found in contempt of court, put in jail.

- Moron, the appellate court did not order Sullivan to drop the case. They ordered him to defend his actions.

- Sullivan "lawyered up" because he's going in front of a court, which is always advisable no matter who you are. And no, they did not slap him down.

- Flyyn's plea deal was not coerced. He himself swore under he wasn't coerced. Are you claiming he committed perjury?

So everything you said was flat out wrong. You're hallucinating that you bitchslapped anyone but yourself with that bullshit ... and you're not man enough to dismiss me. :mm:

Last edited:
So go back and read from the start where Mueller started and ended and when mueller said he couldn’t charge a sitting president.
CHARGE HIM WITH WHAT?????

That was said by Mueller investigation. So ask Mueller.
The SCO decided to drop after the Brady evidence came out. As in Muellers SCO. They then went to Barr, and Barr agreed with them to drop it. The only person who wants it to continue is Sullivan.
If Sullivan just willy nilly agrees with Barr then he is part of the corruption. I admired Sullivan for standing up against Barr. Barr dropping the case doesn’t make Flynn innocent or free from any wrong doing.
Barr wasn’t the one who initiated the drop. Muellers SCO prosecutors are the one who decided to drop. The very same one who brought up the charges in the first place. Sullivan broke his own rules to try to suppress the evidence that lead to the SCO deciding to drop charges. Now he’s making up powers for himself like the ability to prosecute, judges can’t do that. He wants to prosecute Flynn with perjury for withdrawing his guilty plea, which is completely unheard of. He’s so bad an appellate court gave him 10 days to explain himself. Appellate courts never respond that quickly. Sullivan is a political hack.
Nah! If SCO initiated it why Barr get involved? Happened to be a close friend of Trump.
It doesn’t matter what how these are twisted. It doesn’t look good and it doesn’t sound good.
Flynn is a traitor to begin with even he became part of this administration. Pleaded guilty twice under oath. Now Flynn wants to withdraw his guilty plea?? Now he is innocent????
That is not acceptable. Crooked Barr is also involved with Stone case.
Just because you say nah, doesn’t make it true. They went to Barr because...wait for it...he’s the attorney general. Ok, I’ll give you minute to let your jaw hit the floor and another to pick it back up off the floor after that shocking news about Barr. Flynn only took the plea, he didn’t want to take in the first place, and fired his original legal team over, because the SCO threatened to go after his son if he didn’t. And no Flynn was not a traitor, he did not what most intelligence officers do when they’re out of government, they start intelligence firms. There’s 100s of them out there. His firm worked with a NATO ally in Turkey, gasp*, I know, the gall of him. Notice how SCO never came after him for his “traitorous” endeavors? Because there wasn’t any. That’s why they came after him for a perfectly legal phone call. He wasn’t the target either, trump was.

Let me start all over again.

1. You’ve seen Gen. Flynn eating dinner next to Putin in Moscow. He was there his own interest not as US military general. Russia is and always be an enemy of USA. Keep that in mind please. Flynn is a good example of a TRAITOR. Why is that acceptable to you and the rest?
Just because he was hired by MORON doesn’t make it right. That is NOT acceptable.

2. Talking to Kislyak about sanctions 5 times December 29. As a private citizen. December 22, 2016 also talked to Kislyak about UN resolution...... That is a good example of a TRAITOR. Plead guilty twice under oath. Now he wants to change his mind. Barr get involved now he is innocent by you and the rest?? That is NOT acceptable.

We monitor diplomats especially the Russians and they monitor us with every possible technology available. That has been the protocols for several decades. That is where Flynn got caught. Trump was not the target you just added that.

From you.... Flynn plead guilty he didn’t want in the first place then fired his original legal team. . .......... It doesn’t work that way Bud. If you are not happy with your attorneys before you plead guilty or not.... You fire your attorneys. You do not plead guilty then fire you attorneys. No one put a gun in his head. Take the plea..... That’s the reality.

From you...... Flynn work as an intelligence working with NATO allies Turkey....... That is misleading. He is not even registered as a foreign agent. Actually in reality he is like a mercenary...... Flynn is to kidnap a cleric Turk Gülen paid by Erdogan. Guilliani was also lobbying on behalf of another country. Get your facts straight. Didn’t you notice Obama or Trump has not deported Gülen?

This will go down in history as Trump and Barr the most corrupted administration ever.

So go back and read from the start where Mueller started and ended and when mueller said he couldn’t charge a sitting president.

The SCO decided to drop after the Brady evidence came out. As in Muellers SCO. They then went to Barr, and Barr agreed with them to drop it. The only person who wants it to continue is Sullivan.
If Sullivan just willy nilly agrees with Barr then he is part of the corruption. I admired Sullivan for standing up against Barr. Barr dropping the case doesn’t make Flynn innocent or free from any wrong doing.
Barr wasn’t the one who initiated the drop. Muellers SCO prosecutors are the one who decided to drop. The very same one who brought up the charges in the first place. Sullivan broke his own rules to try to suppress the evidence that lead to the SCO deciding to drop charges. Now he’s making up powers for himself like the ability to prosecute, judges can’t do that. He wants to prosecute Flynn with perjury for withdrawing his guilty plea, which is completely unheard of. He’s so bad an appellate court gave him 10 days to explain himself. Appellate courts never respond that quickly. Sullivan is a political hack.
Nah! If SCO initiated it why Barr get involved? Happened to be a close friend of Trump.
It doesn’t matter what how these are twisted. It doesn’t look good and it doesn’t sound good.
Flynn is a traitor to begin with even he became part of this administration. Pleaded guilty twice under oath. Now Flynn wants to withdraw his guilty plea?? Now he is innocent????
Just because you say nah, doesn’t make it true. They went to Barr because...wait for it...he’s the attorney general. Ok, I’ll give you minute to let your jaw hit the floor and another to pick it back up off the floor after that shocking news about Barr. Flynn only took the plea, he didn’t want to take in the first place, and fired his original legal team over, because the SCO threatened to go after his son if he didn’t. And no Flynn was not a traitor, he did not what most intelligence officers do when they’re out of government, they start intelligence firms. There’s 100s of them out there. His firm worked with a NATO ally in Turkey, gasp*, I know, the gall of him. Notice how SCO never came after him for his “traitorous” endeavors? Because there wasn’t any. That’s why they came after him for a perfectly legal phone call. He wasn’t the target either, trump was.
Flynn didn't want to take it??? He took it 3 times.
Over 97% of criminal court cases are guilty pleas. Have you not watched any Netflix doc about how bad our system is with guilty pleas? Here’s how it works, the prosecution comes after you hard, often tacks on charges they know will never work. Then they tell you the judge will throw the book at you, maximum sentences all around if you decide to take it to trial, which yes judges will do that often. Then they offer you a guilty plea, and our system is 97% of lawyers negotiating the guilty pleas.

In Flynn’s case, they threatened to go after his son. Obviously they had nothing on his son or else they would’ve went after a conviction there, and offered to lighten the sentence if Flynn cooperated. This is how prosecutions just work, especially when you’re trying to turn someone. The full force of the federal government on top of a young man, even though they did nothing wrong, is a huge fucking ordeal for that person financially, socially, and emotionally. This is why Flynn, who was almost made bankrupt himself, decided to take the plea to spare his son. That and the fact his original legal team was god awful, and have serious ethical questions they should answer for, like convincing Flynn to sign a paper waiving any exculpatory evidence that may later come out. That should’ve set off loud, ear piercing, wake up Helen Keller from a dead sleep, alarm bells for his original legal team. Obviously the move to fire them and hire the shark he currently has payed off dividends. The SCO decided to drop its own case they just wouldn’t let go of.
Do you mind sharing the 97% plead guilty. Link?

1. You’ve seen Gen. Flynn eating dinner next to Putin in Moscow. He was there his own interest not as US military general. Russia is and always be an enemy of USA. Keep that in mind please. Flynn is a good example of a TRAITOR. Why is that acceptable to you and the rest?
Just because he was hired by MORON doesn’t make it right. That is NOT acceptable.

2. Talking to Kislyak about sanctions 5 times December 29. As a private citizen. December 22, 2016 also talked to Kislyak about UN resolution...... That is a good example of a TRAITOR. Plead guilty twice under oath. Now he wants to change his mind. Barr get involved now he is innocent by you and the rest?? That is NOT acceptable.

We monitor diplomats especially the Russians and they monitor us with every possible technology available. That has been the protocols for several decades. That is where Flynn got caught. Trump was not the target you just added that.

From you.... Flynn plead guilty he didn’t want in the first place then fired his original legal team. . .......... It doesn’t work that way Bud. If you are not happy with your attorneys before you plead guilty or not.... You fire your attorneys. You do not plead guilty then fire you attorneys. No one put a gun in his head. Take the plea..... That’s the reality.

From you...... Flynn work as an intelligence working with NATO allies Turkey....... That is misleading. He is not even registered as a foreign agent. Actually in reality he is like a mercenary...... Flynn is to kidnap a cleric Turk Gülen paid by Erdogan. Guilliani was also lobbying on behalf of another country. Get your facts straight. Didn’t you notice Obama or Trump has not deported Gülen?

This will go down in history as Trump and Barr the most corrupted administration ever.
1. You’ve seen Gen. Flynn eating dinner next to Putin in Moscow.

1590624231519.png

2. Talking to Kislyak about sanctions 5 times December 29. As a private citizen.

As part of the Presidential transition team, Charredbrain.

Over 97% of criminal court cases are guilty pleas. Have you not watched any Netflix doc about how bad our system is with guilty pleas? Here’s how it works, the prosecution comes after you hard, often tacks on charges they know will never work. Then they tell you the judge will throw the book at you, maximum sentences all around if you decide to take it to trial, which yes judges will do that often. Then they offer you a guilty plea, and our system is 97% of lawyers negotiating the guilty pleas.

In Flynn’s case, they threatened to go after his son. Obviously they had nothing on his son or else they would’ve went after a conviction there, and offered to lighten the sentence if Flynn cooperated. This is how prosecutions just work, especially when you’re trying to turn someone. The full force of the federal government on top of a young man, even though they did nothing wrong, is a huge fucking ordeal for that person financially, socially, and emotionally. This is why Flynn, who was almost made bankrupt himself, decided to take the plea to spare his son. That and the fact his original legal team was god awful, and have serious ethical questions they should answer for, like convincing Flynn to sign a paper waiving any exculpatory evidence that may later come out. That should’ve set off loud, ear piercing, wake up Helen Keller from a dead sleep, alarm bells for his original legal team. Obviously the move to fire them and hire the shark he currently has payed off dividends. The SCO decided to drop its own case they just wouldn’t let go of.
Jesus, google is a thing, type in 97% plead guilty. The same lazy reasons y’all keep asking me to post shit, is the same reason y’all say factually incorrect shit and shift goal posts faster than Mario.

First article that popped up. It took 3 seconds.

Also.... Since when and why an AG get involved in a case like this & Stone??? . That happened to be a very close friends of Trump.

It doesn’t look good, it doesn’t sound good and it doesn’t smell good.......

One person in 1802, the other in 1852, neither convicted. This is an antiquated bullshit law that no prosecutor would ever bring to court and no judge would ever allow. It's constitutionality is questionable at best, due to it's vagueness. Which is why no one has ever been convicted under that law.
Who gives a shit? He wasn't charged with violating the Logan Act though I suspect he knew he had broken it when he lied to the FBI. He was charged with, and admitted to, lying to cover up the subject of his conversation with Kislyak.
For the 50th fucking time, the presidential transition team is a legal governmental entity since 1968. Flynn was incapable of violating the Logan act since he named incoming NSA.
Post a link to that....
All that does is formally create a framework for transitioning from the outgoing administration to the incoming one. Nothing in there designates the incoming administration as a government entity, authorized to fulfill the duties of the current administration. Mostly, it's about funding and facilitating the transfer of power.

There is only one administration at a time.

View attachment 341763

2. Talking to Kislyak about sanctions 5 times December 29. As a private citizen.

That is fake picture. Proved you are fake piece of garbage.
Presidential transition team? No idiot it doesn’t work that way.
What the hell do you know anyway? You are so fucking ignorant, no experience, no opinions. ZERO. NONE.

View attachment 341763

What the hell do you know anyway? You are so fucking ignorant, no experience, no opinions. ZERO. NONE.
That is fake picture.

Prove it, Charredbrain.

Jesus, google is a thing, type in 97% plead guilty. The same lazy reasons y’all keep asking me to post shit, is the same reason y’all say factually incorrect shit and shift goal posts faster than Mario.

So you're making up more shit ... it was no one's ever been charged with violating the Logan Act -- 2 were. The Presidential Transitions Act of 19681963 grants a president-elect's incoming administration authorization to conduct foreign affairs -- no, it doesn't. 97% of criminal cases are guilty pleas -- no, they're not.

Stop making shit up.

View attachment 341763

That is fake picture.

Prove it, Charredbrain.
Dude that came from Markle. Maybe it’s time to put you on permanent ignore.

The problem with you and the rest ...... people lie a lot..... I did ask you to prove it. I’m talking to you in honesty I don’t make things up. I’m incorrect? You have not proven to me that you are correct. You are just making things up.

Shift goals? Like what?

Your opinion is based how you support a corrupted AG and a president. Nothing more.

View attachment 341763

That is fake picture.

Prove it, Charredbrain.
Dude that came from Markle. Maybe it’s time to put you on permanent ignore.
Hey Simpleton, Markle is nowhere to be found in the posts quoted here.

Grow a brain, Dummy. :abgg2q.jpg:

1. Russia is not an enemy. It is an adversary in many foreign policy issues, but also an ally in many foreign policy issues. Russia is Russia, often dicks, but like China we are forced to work with them. Russia in fact was instrumental in fighting ISIS. It served their own interest yes, but you can’t deny them that. Do you remember Obama’s famous remark to Romney in the presidential debates when Romney listed Russia as an adversary, “the 1970s called, they want their foreign policy back.” The media ate that shit up and mocked Romney for it up until the 2016 election. Then Russia became the boogeyman. Russia had been doing their “election meddling” worldwide years before the likes of CNN opened your eyes to it. I said welcome to the party CNN, 2 years late better than never. RT, a Russian backed news org in the US that thousands of former USG and US military people have been on, paid Flynn $50,000 to say nice things about RT at some type of award dinner. Whoopdie doo. Russia could’ve offered me 5 grand and I would’ve said yes to it. This in no way shape or form makes Flynn a traitor.

2.Yeah his firm worked with NATO ally turkey. Registering as a foreign agent was Flynn dotting his i’s. Did he do it late. Yes. Is it a mistake thousands of people make, YES.Last I heard the Feds book of laws is 70,000 pages...a lot of people are Unknowingly breaking the law. They went after Flynn for lying in a perfectly legal phone call, so why didn’t they go after Flynn for that? Because thousands of politicians, officials, aids, etc, both former and current, would be charged with the same thing. This is media demonizing Flynn for crooked toenails. The entire Clinton foundation is one big violation of this law.

3. Yes Flynn talked to kislyak, a Russian diplomat to the US. Believe it or not, the job of Russian Diplomats to the US is to talk to people in government of the US. Flynn was the incoming NSA for the presidential transition team for the 51st time of me repeating this fact. It’s a legal government entity since 1963. The FBI admits the call was perfectly legal. Obama just kicked kysliak out of the US. Of course kislyak was going to call someone in the trump admin. Duh. You don’t need Sherlock Holmes to make that deduction. It only seems like a big deal, because the same media that didn’t have an issue with Russia meddling in every election worldwide until late 2016, made it a big deal for you. They went on TV, cupped their hands around their mouths, and whispered “did you know Flynn was talking to the Russians”, and then played the X-files theme song in the background. You, like a good doggy, said “woah, that’s shady, thanks for telling me how I should feel mainstream media.” Remember, after an expensive, extremely thorough, extremely long investigation, they found ZERO Russian collusion in any part of the Trump admin.

4. Look at the article I just posted in my last thread. Innocent people get forced into guilty pleas ALL the time. Most are guilty, but plenty are innocent. If they had Flynn dead to rights, they would not have threatened to go after his son. That’s why he decided to take the plea. They threatened to ruin his son financially, socially and emotionally, after they just did the same to him. They may have well put a gun to his head. When he figures out the lawyers that convinced him to take the plea were dogshit, he promptly fired them. People with means don’t hire lawyers they think are dogshit. It takes time to figure that out and fire them. People who wanted the plea in the first place because they’re guilty DONT FIRE THE LAWYERS THAT GOT THEM THAT PLEA IN THE FIRST PLACE. Again, we don’t need Sherlock Holmes for these deductions.

5. The fact that they monitor Russian diplomats doesn’t explain A. How Flynn was unmasked without a request to do so. B. Why the FBI decided to interview Flynn, a guy they had just cleared as not being a Russian asset in any sense, for a phone call they admit was totally legal, and was totally appropriate...and they had the complete transcripts too with every detail known about the call. It was in the US interest that Russia not escalate. DUH. It was in the US interest that Russia doesn’t fuck over our greatest and most stable ally in the Middle East in Israel. Also, Duh.

1590628105759.jpeg

Last edited:

The problem with you and the rest ...... people lie a lot..... I did ask you to prove it. I’m talking to you in honesty I don’t make things up. I’m incorrect? You have not proven to me that you are correct. You are just making things up.

Shift goals? Like what?

Your opinion is based how you support a corrupted AG and a president. Nothing more.
Fact. The Mueller Special Counsil Office, the very same ones that decided to go after Flynn, we’re the ones who decided to drop the case. The very same SCO that came after Flynn so hard they threatened to go after his son. For them to drop it they have to talk to Barr, and see what he thinks. Barr agreed. So stop pretending this is Barr shoving it down the throat of Sullivan. It isn’t. Sullivan is the only one shoving this down the throat of everyone else. These aren’t my opinions, these are facts. I seem to be the only one not spewing opinions in this conversations.

Post a link to that....
All that does is formally create a framework for transitioning from the outgoing administration to the incoming one. Nothing in there designates the incoming administration as a government entity, authorized to fulfill the duties of the current administration. Mostly, it's about funding and facilitating the transfer of power.

There is only one administration at a time.
Ok let’s arrest Obama for violating the Logan Act when he was still a presidential candidate. Let’s arrest John Kerry for talking to Iran about the Iran deal after he retired when trump was president. Opppps. Y’all are pretty silent about that stuff. Like Obama wasn’t even president elect and he was doing this shit.

It’s a transition team. They all do a great deal of foreign policy work, and rubbing of elbows, and talking with diplomats and world leaders etc. It’s pretty much the only work they can do. The sitting president is a lame duck, the world could give 2, maybe 3 fucks about them.

And yes it is a government entity. It’s not a private entity. They get all the same foreign ongoings and classified security briefs because they deal in that shit during the transition.

Charwin this is an example of someone asking me a question they could’ve googled, and then shifting the goal posts when the easily findable evidence is produced

Forum List

Back