Judge refuses Maine request to quarantine nurse

kaci-hickox-1-1024.jpg

Subversives LoonyLaughter caught in a lie...again! Will these obumazombies never learn!

Nurse Breaks Voluntary Ebola Quarantine in Maine to Go for Bike Ride - Ebola Health People.com

That's not in town.

Next lie.

Is it on the way THROUGH town? Or is it coming back.... you are so fucking weak!

That is on the road in front of her house.

Do you know how far away from town she is in that picture?

Who cares where it is in Maine, she's CLOSE ENOUGH to the media to pass it on to them with a SNEEZE!
How do you manage day to day with that constant changing of your underwear?

If I didn't. I'd smell like shit the way you do, and be a bio-hazard!

No it's not. But how a health professional ignore the basic facts and refuse to self quarantine? I mean seriously.

Do you realize how many have gone to African and returned without any incident?

Do you know that no one has gotten ebola from an American who returned from treating ebola patients in Africa?

Do you realize that health care professionals know what to look for? Each and everyone one who has returned self monitored and no one has been infected by them.

You're hysterical over nothing.

What are you talking about hysterical? Show me where I have been "hysterical"

I"m PRUDENT. Isolating yourself for 21 days after POSSIBLE exposure to a deadly virus for which we have no cure is not hysterical, it is prudent. It is also not some great violation of your rights. No one is being arrested. Just go home and stay there.

This shouldn't be political at all, how it turned into a liberals defend her right to endanger others versus is beyond me, and just shows how stupid people can be. And don't worry, I'm more than happy to point out situations where conservatives have taken up a cause that should have nothing to do with politics and make it political, proving they can be stupid as well.

But in THIS case, you liberals are being idiots. If you were told before hand that if you didn't isolate yourself for 21 days a SINGLE person would die? I have to believe most of you would isolate yourselves to spare that life.

So, with there being a good chance that someone would lose their life if you don't isolate, why wouldn't you? Why risk someone elses life?

What's going to end up happening is that the self isolation gets turned into a quarantine, and then these people will have no choice.

Why now?

People have been going to Africa to treat ebola patients for a long time. No one had any problem with it until now.

If you're prudent then why weren't you prudent when all the other doctors and nurses who returned from treating ebola patients in the past?

Ebola has been around since the 1970s. Many doctors and nurses have gone to treat ebola patients through the years. Including during republican presidential terms. We didn't see you or anyone else having fits when they returned. Only now you're having problems and want to be "prudent." Did you hear anyone demand for travel restrictions from those African nations during the reagan or either bush years? Did you hear anyone demand quarantine for anyone who treated ebola patients during republican presidential terms? No you didn't.

Why were you so unconcerned for so many decades and all of a sudden now you're concerned and "prudent."
Seems to me that you're full of garbage.

Point out to me any epidemics like we're seeing now in the past. THEN prove to me that people weren't self isolating upon their return from these countries.

In other words show me a picture of some stupid bitch riding her bicycle around town or some asshole riding the subway through NYC during their possible incubation of ebola prior to this go round.

Ebola has been an outbreak or epidemic in Africa for decades. It has moved from one nation to another. Americans have been going there for decades to fight it. No one who returned was quarantined or faced having to hire a lawyer to protect their constitutional civil rights. There was never any cries from anyone to ban any travel to and from Africa. Until now. No one screamed that any president before Obama was trying to bring ebola to America. Even though they didn't ban any travel. They didn't have anyone quarantined.

Those who went to Africa and returned throughout the decades weren't under any quarantines. They went about their daily lives like everyone else. If they lived in an area that had a subway I'm sure they rode the subway. I'm sure they rode their bikes. I'm sure they went to work. Just like everyone else. Unlike everyone else, they monitored their temperature and looked for any symptoms of the disease for 21 days.

When the Sars disease was in China during the bush boy years I never heard of anyone screaming for any bans on travel to China. I don't know anyone who went to China who was quarantined when they returned. I never heard anyone saying that the bush boy was a bio terrorist and wanted to bring that disease to America. Same with the bird flu.

Yet now you have a problem. Out of the hundreds of people who have gone to Africa and returned since the 1970s, after millions of people went to China during those disease outbreaks, you're now "prudent."

I don't buy it.
Most on the partisan right are 'prudent' because it's an election year, where their 'fears' are political, not factual or scientific.

Do you know that no one has gotten ebola from an American who returned from treating ebola patients in Africa?

Do you realize that health care professionals know what to look for? Each and everyone one who has returned self monitored and no one has been infected by them.

I"m PRUDENT. Isolating yourself for 21 days after POSSIBLE exposure to a deadly virus for which we have no cure is not hysterical, it is prudent. It is also not some great violation of your rights. No one is being arrested. Just go home and stay there.

This shouldn't be political at all, how it turned into a liberals defend her right to endanger others versus is beyond me, and just shows how stupid people can be. And don't worry, I'm more than happy to point out situations where conservatives have taken up a cause that should have nothing to do with politics and make it political, proving they can be stupid as well.

But in THIS case, you liberals are being idiots. If you were told before hand that if you didn't isolate yourself for 21 days a SINGLE person would die? I have to believe most of you would isolate yourselves to spare that life.

So, with there being a good chance that someone would lose their life if you don't isolate, why wouldn't you? Why risk someone elses life?

What's going to end up happening is that the self isolation gets turned into a quarantine, and then these people will have no choice.

Why now?

People have been going to Africa to treat ebola patients for a long time. No one had any problem with it until now.

If you're prudent then why weren't you prudent when all the other doctors and nurses who returned from treating ebola patients in the past?

Ebola has been around since the 1970s. Many doctors and nurses have gone to treat ebola patients through the years. Including during republican presidential terms. We didn't see you or anyone else having fits when they returned. Only now you're having problems and want to be "prudent." Did you hear anyone demand for travel restrictions from those African nations during the reagan or either bush years? Did you hear anyone demand quarantine for anyone who treated ebola patients during republican presidential terms? No you didn't.

Why were you so unconcerned for so many decades and all of a sudden now you're concerned and "prudent."

Point out to me any epidemics like we're seeing now in the past. THEN prove to me that people weren't self isolating upon their return from these countries.

In other words show me a picture of some stupid bitch riding her bicycle around town or some asshole riding the subway through NYC during their possible incubation of ebola prior to this go round.

Ebola has been an outbreak or epidemic in Africa for decades. It has moved from one nation to another. Americans have been going there for decades to fight it. No one who returned was quarantined or faced having to hire a lawyer to protect their constitutional civil rights. There was never any cries from anyone to ban any travel to and from Africa. Until now. No one screamed that any president before Obama was trying to bring ebola to America. Even though they didn't ban any travel. They didn't have anyone quarantined.

Those who went to Africa and returned throughout the decades weren't under any quarantines. They went about their daily lives like everyone else. If they lived in an area that had a subway I'm sure they rode the subway. I'm sure they rode their bikes. I'm sure they went to work. Just like everyone else. Unlike everyone else, they monitored their temperature and looked for any symptoms of the disease for 21 days.

When the Sars disease was in China during the bush boy years I never heard of anyone screaming for any bans on travel to China. I don't know anyone who went to China who was quarantined when they returned. I never heard anyone saying that the bush boy was a bio terrorist and wanted to bring that disease to America. Same with the bird flu.

Yet now you have a problem. Out of the hundreds of people who have gone to Africa and returned since the 1970s, after millions of people went to China during those disease outbreaks, you're now "prudent."

I don't buy it.
Most on the partisan right are 'prudent' because it's an election year, where their 'fears' are political, not factual or scientific.

Good thing the left never makes things that aren't political, political. Oh wait, that's exactly what we see happening here.

You are still a partisan moron.

Why now?

I don't buy it.

Fears are political, is that why the DemocRATS are circulating Election fliers with lynching photo appear in Cumberland County?....FEAR, you pond scum Democrats are INFAMOUS for your shit!

http://abc11.com/news/lynching-photo-discovered-on-campaign-fliers/358447/#videoplayer

The political landscape is relatively clear.

Do you trust your government, or do you not trust your government?

This is not rocket science.

No it's not. But how a health professional ignore the basic facts and refuse to self quarantine? I mean seriously.

Why now?

Why now?
Because there is no unity from the Government over how to handle it, like it has been in the past.

Really?

Let me see here.

An ebola patient goes to a private hospital in Texas with symptoms of ebola. He tells them that he's from Liberia. He has a 103 degree temperature. He also doesn't have insurance. So the private hospital put the safety of the community and possibly the nation at risk, diagnoses the man with a sinus infection and sends him out on the street.

The man returns days later in an ambulance. Does the hospital do the right thing? No. Does the hospital call the CDC? No. The patient's nephew called the CDC saying that the hospital wasn't treating him properly for his condition.

The CDC, that is owned and controlled by the government, takes over. However it's too late for that man and he dies.

Two nurses are diagnosed with ebola. The CDC and National Institute of Health, both government agencies, treat them. They both recover. No one else is infected from those women.

The nation is put through a couple weeks of ridiculous paranoia and screams that Obama is bringing ebola to America. Obama wants to kill Americans with ebola and a long list of other ridiculous claims.

The nurses get better and recover. No ebola outbreak. No ebola epidemic. People aren't dying in the streets.

A private hospital causes this mess. The government cleaned it up.

How about the inadequate video released to the private hospitals by the CDC that caused the two nurses to get Ebola in the first place?
It not just one or the other they both messed up.
If the government had quarantined him the first place, those nurses would not have gotten it.

You Pond scum truly are the bottom of the barrel!

Scientists Try to Predict Number of US Ebola Cases

abc ^

Top medical experts studying the spread of Ebola say the public should expect more cases to emerge in the United States by year's end as infected people arrive here from West Africa, including American doctors and nurses returning from the hot zone and people fleeing from the deadly disease. But how many cases? No one knows for sure how many infections will emerge in the U.S. or anywhere else, but scientists have made educated guesses based on data models that weigh hundreds of variables, including daily new infections in West Africa, airline traffic worldwide and transmission possibilities. This week, several...

Maine Judge Rejects State s Bid To Restrict Nurse s Movements KSMU Radio

Finally, someone uses reasoning and medicine instead hysteria and irrational fear.
So we can add this one to the list of Democrat polices:

1. Democrats support open borders leaving us open to invasion
  2. Democrats support giving illegals the right to a driver's license and thus the right to vote
  3. Democrats support the spread of infectious diseases among the American population
Well noted.

1) Weird, after the GOP had Congress for the majority of the past 20 years, would've thought this would've been corrected?

2) Drivers licenses give someone the 'right to vote'? SERIOUSLY? Why would someone, who is NOT eligible to vote, risk a FELONY to vote again?

3) Is there an epidemic, besides gun violence, I'm unaware of?

fear-false-evidence-appearing-real-there-is-nothing-to-fear-but-fear-itself.jpg

Congress has been in the control of the Democrats for the last 8 years. During that time everything has gone to shit and it's only getting worse.

I get a little tired of the constant lies by liberals.

Well, well, well.
Sheila Pinette of the Maine CDC has released information that the roommate of Kaci Hickox, while in West Africa has displayed signs of ebola. Pinette says “The respondents roommate in Africa became infected without knowing how she became infected with Ebola. (Any potential risk to respondent from that incident has passed).” This is one of 35 points Pinette made while filing a verified petition for public health order yesterday with the state.

What did arrogant nurse Kaci Hickox know about her roommate’s Ebola, and when did she know it?
Maine’s battle to keep her quarantined for another fortnight continues despite Hickox’s stubbornness.

The PJ Tatler Maine Says Nurse Hickox 8217 s Roommate Had Ebola

Well isn't that something. Good thing Kaci didn't catch it from her.

Has it been 42 days yet as the World Health Organization claims to be the incubation period, or do we go with the CDC which has proved to be totally inadequate in this situation?

51 days according to your buddies with a little less bladder control.

Even better, quarantine the bitch longer! Apoparently PERSONAL RIGHTS TRUMPS concerns for the general populace..... Common sense has just been proven to be DEAD in this country!

Common sense has just been proven to be DEAD in this country

Hence your continued ability to post on forums...

Why now?

Why now?
Because there is no unity from the Government over how to handle it, like it has been in the past.

Really?

Let me see here.

An ebola patient goes to a private hospital in Texas with symptoms of ebola. He tells them that he's from Liberia. He has a 103 degree temperature. He also doesn't have insurance. So the private hospital put the safety of the community and possibly the nation at risk, diagnoses the man with a sinus infection and sends him out on the street.

The man returns days later in an ambulance. Does the hospital do the right thing? No. Does the hospital call the CDC? No. The patient's nephew called the CDC saying that the hospital wasn't treating him properly for his condition.

The CDC, that is owned and controlled by the government, takes over. However it's too late for that man and he dies.

Two nurses are diagnosed with ebola. The CDC and National Institute of Health, both government agencies, treat them. They both recover. No one else is infected from those women.

The nation is put through a couple weeks of ridiculous paranoia and screams that Obama is bringing ebola to America. Obama wants to kill Americans with ebola and a long list of other ridiculous claims.

The nurses get better and recover. No ebola outbreak. No ebola epidemic. People aren't dying in the streets.

How about the inadequate video released to the private hospitals by the CDC that caused the two nurses to get Ebola in the first place?
If the government had quarantined him the first place, those nurses would not have gotten it.
'How about' you unwittingly provided evidence in support of the judge's ruling.

If 'the government' is so inept at addressing the issue, all the more reason to ensure citizens are afforded their right to due process when government seeks to restrict their liberties, given government's propensity to 'get it wrong.'

You and others on the right can't have it both ways, you can't advocate to deny citizens their right to due process while at the same time arguing that government is 'incompetent.'

Well, well, well.
Sheila Pinette of the Maine CDC has released information that the roommate of Kaci Hickox, while in West Africa has displayed signs of ebola. Pinette says “The respondents roommate in Africa became infected without knowing how she became infected with Ebola. (Any potential risk to respondent from that incident has passed).” This is one of 35 points Pinette made while filing a verified petition for public health order yesterday with the state.

What did arrogant nurse Kaci Hickox know about her roommate’s Ebola, and when did she know it?
Maine’s battle to keep her quarantined for another fortnight continues despite Hickox’s stubbornness.

The PJ Tatler Maine Says Nurse Hickox 8217 s Roommate Had Ebola

Has it been 42 days yet as the World Health Organization claims to be the incubation period, or do we go with the CDC which has proved to be totally inadequate in this situation?

Even better, quarantine the bitch longer! Apoparently PERSONAL RIGHTS TRUMPS concerns for the general populace..... Common sense has just been proven to be DEAD in this country!

ApeBoy, you are MY entertainment, now dance for the organ grinder!

Why now?

Why now?

Really?

Let me see here.

'How about' you unwittingly provided evidence in support of the judge's ruling.

If 'the government' is so inept at addressing the issue, all the more reason to ensure citizens are afforded their right to due process when government seeks to restrict their liberties, given government's propensity to 'get it wrong.'

You and others on the right can't have it both ways, you can't advocate to deny citizens their right to do process while at the same time arguing that government is 'incompetent.'

My, oh my!... To use FANTASY now to make a point!

kirk-and-spock-needs-quote.png

Interesting how, to many RWrs, this nurse who has probably done a hundred times more for her fellow man than they have is now a "bitch". Certainly says a lot more about them and their humanity.

ApeBoy, you are MY entertainment, now dance for the organ grinder!

Thanks...you made that easy...

Forum List

Back