Judge overseeing Trump classified documents case deals blows to special counsel Jack Smith

Bing AI Chat?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
As another poster said, y'all go ahead and file your motions for the speedy trial of Donald Trump that you are entitled to. I'm sure that judge Cannon will give it the attention that it deserves. At least the next time that nature calls, she will.
Haha, you cultists so badly want her to give the orange slob special treatment.

J6 was three years ago. The docs were last year. You are stoned.
3 years of phony investigations into January 6th and now suddenly the government is arguing it's "right to a speedy trial" if I were stoned maybe I could see the logic in that. I think maybe bing AI is pranking you..

It hardly seems unreasonable to give Trump 10 or 12 months to do his own investigations into the twisted and Tangled mass of documents, tens of millions of documents, that have been dumped on him by the prosecution.

I get it, that you think he should just throw up his hands and say I'll never be able to defend myself in such a short time so I might as well switch to a guilty plea. But once again this is the United States not North Korea so that isn't going to happen.

3 years of phony investigations into January 6th and now suddenly the government is arguing it's "right to a speedy trial" if I were stoned maybe I could see the logic in that. I think maybe bing AI is pranking you
That's because you don't understand what you are talking about.

The speedy trial clock starts at indictment.

Flops argument has flopped again. The Judge's ruling is reasonable. I want him to plead innocent so that Prosecution has to prove every one of the indictments to a jury. The vast majority of America will accept it.

Flops argument has flopped again. The Judge's ruling is reasonable. I want him to plead innocent so that Prosecution has to prove every one of the indictments to a jury. The vast majority of America will accept it.
If you mean the judges ruling in the op, yes it is very reasonable. We don't have secret police in this country and we should not have secret courts. Bad enough we have the out of control corrupt fisa courts being manipulated by out of control corrupt federal law enforcement. No reason to turn and open court into yet another political star chamber.

I'm surprised that you agree with judge cannons wise ruling. Perhaps you met some other judge or some other ruling?

Maybe you are not keeping up. Trump already pled not guilty to the charges. Now at long last we may finally get to see this supposed evidence of the prosecutors.

But first, Trump needs a reasonable time to sort through the mountain of paperwork that was dumped on his lawyers so that they are prepared to cross-examine the government's witnesses. Unless your goal is something besides a fair trial, of course.

10 to 12 months is reasonable, especially given that this is not Trump's only indictment.

Thank you for agreeing that Trump should be tried in court by a jury on all the indictments.

Your mewling about FISA courts is meaningless.

3 years of phony investigations into January 6th
And how many years have YOU been an "I despise and refute public education, Educator?
So you say...Special Ed, and you present NO REALITY of what happens in public school.
Why is that?
and we should not have secret courts.
LOLOOLL.
Rudy.......we have lots of theories, we just don't have the evidence.

And how many years have YOU been an "I despise and refute public education, Educator?
So you say...Special Ed, and you present NO REALITY of what happens in public school.
Why is that?

LOLOOLL.
Rudy.......we have lots of theories, we just don't have the evidence.
Slow whores gets frustrated and sends you in to troll me?

:mm:

How can the government argue that the public has a right to a speedy trial, when they themselves have been dragging out these investigations and phony prosecutions for more than 8 years now?

Don't try to answer on your own. Let Bing AI do your thinking for you! Or, am I preaching to the choir on that one?
they themselves have been dragging out these investigations and phony prosecutions for more than 8 years now?

Don't try to answer on your own
You're lying.

Let's get this back on track again.

Can anyone make a reasonable argument that Trump should not have at least the same amount of the time that the prosecution took to investigate and gather documents that it claims are evidence to look at those documents and prepare a defense?

Something reasonable, none of this "people's right to a speedy trial," or "he's guilty, so he doesn't need any time to prepare," nonsense.

Can anyone make a reasonable argument that Trump should not have at least the same amount of the time that the prosecution took to investigate and gather documents that it claims are evidence to look at those documents and prepare a defense?
trump has had "Years" to prepare his defense.
All you and team trump want is to stall.

Can anyone make a reasonable argument that Trump should not have at least the same amount of the time that the prosecution took to investigate and gather documents that it claims are evidence to look at those documents and prepare a defense
Nobody needs to make any arguments against this bizarre fantasy you pulled out of your ass.

Let's get this back on track again.

Something reasonable, none of this "people's right to a speedy trial," or "he's guilty, so he doesn't need any time to prepare," nonsense.
He doesn't need as much time because he knows and did.... what it takes months for an outsider to find out and gather.

He already knows what he's done, prosecutors through a lengthy process of investigating and warrants and subpoenas and affidavits and witnesses ..... have to spend time to find out.....what Trump already knows.

trump has had "Years" to prepare his defense.
All you and team trump want is to stall.
His time to prepare his defense starts with receiving all documents and other evidence for discovery. That has yet to happen, as far as I know.

He doesn't need as much time because he knows and did.... what it takes months for an outsider to find out and gather.

He already knows what he's done, prosecutors through a lengthy process of investigating and warrants and subpoenas and affidavits and witnesses ..... have to spend time to find out.....what Trump already knows.
No, no, no.

That's the exact "he's guilty, so he doesn't need any time to prepare," nonsense, that I took off the table.

Forum List

Back