Remember What The Democrats And The Deep State Did To Us

Remember this. They did this to us....and now they want us to forget it.

Forget what? That you were selfish, whiny little bitches for how long now? Whether you like it or not, those vaccines saved millions from death..worldwide. As I said from the outset, the virus is a crapshoot and despite all the right wing blather, there was no downside to getting the vaccine. I know two people who are alive today because they got it. The Internet is littered with sites that chronicle the opinions of the anti-vaxx people who got the virus..and are no longer here to talk about it.

Don't worry, when the time comes to cast that vote in 2024..we won't forget who put the country in this position.

DEEP STATE!

:laughing0301:
i do think that there is a deeply embedded, conservative element within the career civil service., i also think they agree trump is the greatest, and will do anything to put him back in the white house forever.

off topic:
i've only been posting here a short time, but after i read a few of your posts and realized that your handle is ironic i have enjoyed them. thanks.

i do think that there is a deeply embedded, conservative element within the career civil service., i also think they agree trump is the greatest, and will do anything to put him back in the white house forever.

off topic:
i've only been posting here a short time, but after i read a few of your posts and realized that your handle is ironic i have enjoyed them. thanks.
I worked Civil Service for 33 years.
Presidents come and go and you just continue to do your job

Forget what? That you were selfish, whiny little bitches for how long now? Whether you like it or not, those vaccines saved millions from death..worldwide. As I said from the outset, the virus is a crapshoot and despite all the right wing blather, there was no downside to getting the vaccine. I know two people who are alive today because they got it. The Internet is littered with sites that chronicle the opinions of the anti-vaxx people who got the virus..and are no longer here to talk about it.

Don't worry, when the time comes to cast that vote in 2024..we won't forget who put the country in this position.
PLEASE have this next election on covid policy, or economics or ukraune, i somehow think these azzwholes and their propagandists will stick to the culture war.

That is the biggest piece of anti-vaccine populist hype, I have seen in on place in a long time.
I am glad I got mine, it causing me no ill effects, especially compare to having had the disease and even trying to keep a 31 year-old unvaccinated Covid-19 victim alive, unsuccessfully, I might add.

I worked Civil Service for 33 years.
Presidents come and go and you just continue to do your job
i am retired dod. you are correct.

i was retired under al gore's "reinventing government," and my agency has still not recovered from privatization. i take a contract from them on occasion and also the corps of engineers. ( i'm expecting a few jobs after this hurricane season. )

trust me, a few weeks work per year is netting much more than i ever took home gs-12.

Last edited:
That is the biggest piece of anti-vaccine populist hype, I have seen in on place in a long time.
I am glad I got mine, it causing me no ill effects, especially compare to having had the disease and even trying to keep a 31 year-old unvaccinated Covid-19 victim alive, unsuccessfully, I might add.

What co-morbidities did the 31 year old have?

we saved the lives of millions of americans and we still need your help to put this horror back into the bottle,. what is wrong with you people that you believe some telequack instead of your own doctor?

That number is not based on anything, and the this is about the goalposts moving about the vaccine preventing transmission then not preventing transmission, going from preventing COVID to mitigating it, exceptions for mass protests where maybe the people were outside for some of it, but then who knows where before and after, and dumb shit like filling OUTDOOR skate parks with sand, the moron in the reaper costume at the fucking beach, and other hysteria brought to us by idiots like you.

My instincts to not trust runts has served me well through the decades.

My jizz is worth more than his entire existence.... although something tells me that little shit never took a jab.

fauci serial killer.jpg

You people wanted to imprison, and in some cases murder, those who refused the experimental medical treatment. We will NEVER forget that.

i am retired dod. you are correct.

i was retired under al gore's "reinventing government," and my agency has still not recovered from privatization. i take a contract from them on occasion and also the corps of engineers. ( i'm expecting a few jobs after this hurricane season. )
I was in DoD also (Army) and also saw the movement towards privatization. I ended up retiring at 55 and coming back as a Contractor at the same job.
Didn’t make anything better, just added a level of profit taking management.

In terms of a “Deep State” that is ridiculous. Hatch Act prevented you from engaging in any politicking so there was no way to build a Deep State structure.

"The vaccine is FDA approved".

So are most of the pHARMaceuticals that are advertised on TV.

Listen to the commercials.

Most of them state clearly "This drug can kill you".

Then it's your fault when you die from them.

My husband did.

Don't EVER trust someone who tells you something is safe when its TV ads tell you "This drug can kill you".

If you do, you deserve to die.

Irrelevant. They caught the virus and died. Had they not caught the virus, they'd still be alive.

100% relevant. COVID's mortality rate is highly dependent on not only age, but co-morbidities.

You keep the one variable that suits your narrative, and hide the other.

If you don't see that as dishonest, then that's on you, and a pox on you.

Forum List

Back