Judge orders Trump to “Put Up or Shut Up”.

Just stop saying we were so much better under Trump when I just pointed out that we were obviously not… the country was in the shitter when he left

Ahhh, but we were, your propaganda aside.

We WERE better off.

Our country was a shit show during trumps last year. That’s not better off

No, the country was doing great for the majority of the middle class and poor.

The MEDIA, and their propaganda, was the shit show.

No, the country was doing great for the majority of the middle class and poor.

The MEDIA, and their propaganda, was the shit show.
Bullshit. Unemployment skyrocketed and Trillions were injected into our economy leading to record inflation. This happened under Trump. You can’t pretend that away

Bullshit. Unemployment skyrocketed and Trillions were injected into our economy leading to record inflation. This happened under Trump. You can’t pretend that away

Only AFTER covid, you lying sack of shit.

Made worse by democrat governors who kept their states locked down long after it was PROVEN to be scientifically wrong.

Zzz

You’re unable to pay attention. I’ve already patiently explained it. President Trump will never serve a single day in prison.

:itsok:
When all hope is lost- Keep Your lamps trimmed & burning, mouth breather.

When all hope is lost- Keep Your lamps trimmed & burning, mouth breather.
Clap, you have one note and you still manage to overplay it and always off-key.

In the meanwhile, only libturds of your ilk (pre-school mentality whining pussies) believe that President Trump will ever serve a day in prison. :itsok:

Clap, you have one note and you still manage to overplay it and always off-key.

In the meanwhile, only libturds of your ilk (pre-school mentality whining pussies) believe that President Trump will ever serve a day in prison. :itsok:
It doesn't matter what I think, I'll grant you that. What really matters is what the Judge(s) thinks when Trump is found guilty. And he will be. Judging by his belligerent attitude he won't be able to ask any judge for leniency, because the son of a bitch has never owned up to anything. Trump is running to stay OUT of prison because he knows he's guilty, idiot.

Ans so much for your party's law & order bullshit, hypocrite.

You can send your condolonces to Trump in Otisville.

It doesn't matter what I think, I'll grant you that. What really matters is what the Judge(s) thinks when Trump is found guilty. And he will be. Judging by his belligerent attitude he won't be able to ask any judge for leniency, because the son of a bitch has never owned up to anything. Trump is running to stay OUT of prison because he knows he's guilty, idiot.

Ans so much for your party's law & order bullshit, hypocrite.

You can send your condolonces to Trump in Otisville.
Nah. What matters is what the appeals court will do.

And they aren’t going to tolerate this kind of thing.

Forum List

Back