Is the Epstein story dead yet?

I know I'd like to see people held accountable.
So would most .

But I am sure that this story covers some of the most powerful people on the planet and all political and social shades of opinion and influence .
You will be head butting concretre if you try to break the system ,though probably some lower grade cogs will be sacrificed to pacify the Sheeple .
Not satisfying but top power and risk games have different rule books .

I'd like an investigation into the two Jews who allegedly did autopsies on Jeffrey Epstein to see if they have any Mossad connections.

I'd like an investigation into the two Jews who allegedly did autopsies on Jeffrey Epstein to see if they have any Mossad connections.
Psst .
They usually use the same bent coroner for high profile deaths .
See JFK as the classic example when the body had been switched .

It would not surprise me if Epstein is alive and if you watch international news in detail they are busting international trafficking and paedophile rings remarkably frequently .
I would like think that this is at least in part due to evidence provided by Epstein and Maxwell .
And that gradually they are moving "up the ladders " in terms of the size of the fish they are catching .
But I am surmising .

1699791754587.png

Psst .
They usually use the same bent coroner for high profile deaths .
See JFK as the classic example when the body had been switched .
The state coroner was a Jewess. Interestingly, the Epstein family hired the Jew who did the JFK autopsy to do another one on Epstein.
It would not surprise me if Epstein is alive and if you watch international news in detail they are busting international trafficking and paedophile rings remarkably frequently .
I would like think that this is at least in part due to evidence provided by Epstein and Maxwell .
And that gradually they are moving "up the ladders " in terms of the size of the fish they are catching .
But I am surmising .
I'm very skeptical of his alleged death. Also very skeptical that any of his clients will ever be prosecuted.

The state coroner was a Jewess. Interestingly, the Epstein family hired the Jew who did the JFK autopsy to do another one on Epstein.

I'm very skeptical of his alleged death. Also very skeptical that any of his clients will ever be prosecuted.

I'm surprised that the coroner that did the JFK autopsy is still alive and working.

I'm also surprised that anyone did an autopsy on JFK since it was pretty obvious what killed him.

But nothing in Texas surprises me. Not even a Jewish redneck Texan coroner working until they're a million years old!

I'm also surprised that anyone did an autopsy on JFK since it was pretty obvious what killed him.
Only if it was JFK in the car .

The detail evidence that strongly suggests otherwise is far too long and detailed for a chat site .

Another aspect that even shook me to silence was that it appears that he was Gay .

I'm surprised that the coroner that did the JFK autopsy is still alive and working.

But nothing in Texas surprises me. Not even a Jewish redneck Texan coroner working until they're a million years old!
One reason I can think of is to get the size of the bullet. If it doesn't match Lee Harvey Oswald's gun then he walks away a free man. Or would if the mafia, specifically the Jew Jack Ruby, hadn't killed him first.

One reason I can think of is to get the size of the bullet. If it doesn't match Lee Harvey Oswald's gun then he walks away a free man. Or would if the mafia, specifically the Jew Jack Ruby, hadn't killed him first.

If Oswald had lived, it would have been proven that he did not kill either JFK or Tibbet. That's why that had to kill him.

BTW, where did the #MeToo activists in the Epstein's Island violence case go?
Is their agenda not to protect women from violence, but to destroy political opponents of the Democratic Party?
No way!

Forum List

Back