Judge orders Trump to “Put Up or Shut Up”.

That judge should be thrown off the bench.

SassyIrishLass, MarathonMike, Lastamender, and Toobfreak, I suppose you guys are all able to read and understand English, but you haven't bothered to read the judge's decision which is based upon law rather than uninformed opinions?

Interesting; if Donald Trump wants to use ''I acted on advice of counsel' as a defense, he must relinquish his client-attorney privilege”.
Respectfully, Supposn

I remember when judges were impartial and US Justice was fair and balanced. That all changed once the Democrats took control of the DOJ.
You whiny little bitch.
4i6Ckte.gif

President Trump doesn't have to prove a thing.
It's the courts that has supposedly indicted him. He is not guilty and the Judge has not right to force him to prove himself innocent.
All the defense has to do is show that the claimed evidence produced by the prosecution is suspect and insufficient.
Accordingly the prosecution must present all their evidence to the defense before trial.

SassyIrishLass, MarathonMike, Lastamender, and Toobfreak, I suppose you guys are all able to read and understand English, but you haven't bothered to read the judge's decision which is based upon law rather than uninformed opinions?

Interesting; if Donald Trump wants to use ''I acted on advice of counsel' as a defense, he must relinquish his client-attorney privilege”.
Respectfully, Supposn
They can't read. They just respond with whatever QANUT HQ faxes them as a proper answer.
Watch.

Forum List

Back