Judge lifted assault weapons ban days before mass shooting

1616803965115.png

Well...that is a shocker...huh? Duh!

So, you actually believe that the shooter was actually waiting for the ban to be lifted so he could got out and kill people?

Is that what you are saying? That is just the dumbest thing I think I have read today.

it's as good an excuse as any for the fruitcake. Hit motives have yet to be assertained. I think an entire board of shrinks may figure it out sooner or later.

That is why Jim blaming a gun ban being lift is so stupid. The guy could get the banned weapon from anywhere and with nuts or terrorists, they are going to get the guns, legally or illegal and use them. So blaming a judge for lifting the ban as the cause is absolutely moronic at best and very ignorant.

There is a better chance that he legally purchased the gun right after the Judge tossed Ban just out of symantics. That put the idea in his sick little mind and made the tool readily available on just about every street corner. There is a good chance that the Judges Public Ruling had a lot to do with his decision. Of course, in his pudding mind, the output was scrambled.

It was against the law to open carry into a store is was against the law to discharge a gun in the store. It was against the law to discharge a gun with intent to cause bodily harm, it was against the law for him to murder. But somehow you believe he would not obtain a gun illegally because it was against the law. That doesn’t make any sense.

Just keep making excuses. And the slaughter will continue.

No excuses, he lived in Denver he could have bought an automatic legally in Denver, outside of Boulder. You are making crap up. I just am stating how illogical your silly theory is. You want to ban guns, fine but I’m not letting you lie about why people kill or their motive when it is so clear you don’t know. Peddle your lies elsewhere.

The number of rounds per load was limited. That kept the body count down. You still don't get it and I am tired of you.

The Parkland Fl shooter used 10 rd magazines.

So, you actually believe that the shooter was actually waiting for the ban to be lifted so he could got out and kill people?

Is that what you are saying? That is just the dumbest thing I think I have read today.

it's as good an excuse as any for the fruitcake. Hit motives have yet to be assertained. I think an entire board of shrinks may figure it out sooner or later.

That is why Jim blaming a gun ban being lift is so stupid. The guy could get the banned weapon from anywhere and with nuts or terrorists, they are going to get the guns, legally or illegal and use them. So blaming a judge for lifting the ban as the cause is absolutely moronic at best and very ignorant.

There is a better chance that he legally purchased the gun right after the Judge tossed Ban just out of symantics. That put the idea in his sick little mind and made the tool readily available on just about every street corner. There is a good chance that the Judges Public Ruling had a lot to do with his decision. Of course, in his pudding mind, the output was scrambled.

It was against the law to open carry into a store is was against the law to discharge a gun in the store. It was against the law to discharge a gun with intent to cause bodily harm, it was against the law for him to murder. But somehow you believe he would not obtain a gun illegally because it was against the law. That doesn’t make any sense.

No excuses, he lived in Denver he could have bought an automatic legally in Denver, outside of Boulder. You are making crap up. I just am stating how illogical your silly theory is. You want to ban guns, fine but I’m not letting you lie about why people kill or their motive when it is so clear you don’t know. Peddle your lies elsewhere.

The number of rounds per load was limited. That kept the body count down. You still don't get it and I am tired of you.

I shoot an AR almost every week at a range.

Unless I am shooting my Class III M-16 I mostly use 10 round magazines. Easier to shoot from the bench and I can keep better account of the rounds I shoot.

The difference in time to change out the magazines in minimal. With just a tiny bit of practice most people can do a two second change out.

Having a law restricting magazines will not change anything but it will significantly infringe upon our Constitutional rights.

OTOH, a guy with a 3D printer knocking out printed glock, AR, and AK mags in his spare room and selling them is going to have a nice little side hustle.
:cool:

The Mexican cartels have billions of dollars to build machine shops to produce firearms and smuggle them across Biden's open border into the states, just like they do with drugs.

Aw hell, get your Revolution started already. You already failed in your insurrection. But you had better get it done fast. That way, the rest of us can put you fruitcakes down and get on with our lives.

That way, the rest of us can put you fruitcakes down and get on with our lives.

Feel free to start your side at any time.

I operate on this idea. When you shoot at me and I shoot back, complaining that I am not playing fair is just whining.

Hey...dumb shit.........your post is officially done...

Now, investigators have let it be known that Alissa, who was previously known to the FBI, bought the firearm he used legally, after passing the requisite background check, at a gun store not far from his home in nearby Arvada, Colorado.
----
On a related note, the city of Boulder still has a law on the books outlawing murder, yet Alissa ignored that one, too.

Aw hell, get your Revolution started already. You already failed in your insurrection. But you had better get it done fast. That way, the rest of us can put you fruitcakes down and get on with our lives.

BTW, forgot to address this earlier.

First of all, a pig by any other name is still a pig. And that rifle isn't a pistol.

according to Law Enforcement in the area, it was.

Plus, it it's equipped like one person showed in a picture it couldn't have been bought in Colorado in the first place.

They have laws to that effect?

Care to share?

The Pistol Grip in the front and the ability to accept a pistol grip would stop the sale.

again, care to share why it's legal almost everywhere but Colorado?

I operate on this idea. When you shoot at me and I shoot back, complaining that I am not playing fair is just whining.

Is that supposed to make sense?

BTW, forgot to address this earlier.

First of all, a pig by any other name is still a pig. And that rifle isn't a pistol.

according to Law Enforcement in the area, it was.

Plus, it it's equipped like one person showed in a picture it couldn't have been bought in Colorado in the first place.

They have laws to that effect?

Care to share?

The Pistol Grip in the front and the ability to accept a pistol grip would stop the sale.

again, care to share why it's legal almost everywhere but Colorado?

I think there are 7 places where the AR and it's various clones are illegal to purchase, sell, gift, etc.. I can only think of two of them off the top of my head right now and that would be California and Boston where both have won Federal Court Cases upholding their ban. As for Colorado, the deciding factor would be the forward pistol grip, not the rifle itself.

And it doesn't matter what a misstatement by a cop says, it's an AR-15 Clone therefore a Rifle.

Damn, do you stay up nights to come up with this stupidity or does it come naturally.

:springbed:

Is that supposed to make sense?

Sure does over here. Most people I know have the same idea and people don't shoot at us so we have no need to shoot back and you have not reason to whine about

When you get your throat slit at a urinal in a public restroom, don't bitch about us not just dying in a futile shootout in our homes like you wanted us too.
When a lit road flare comes through your window at 3am and sets your house on fire the way the fedbois burned so many others, don't complain.
When the cops raid your house and find all those bomb-making materials in your garage, don't complain. Just keep on swearing they were all planted, and you don't know shit about them. :cool:

You want to play these games?
Go ahead guy......
1616809219753.png

What slaughter? More people are murdered by strangulation than semi-automatic rifles.
Lol, I actually choked a motherfucker last night.

He didn't die though.

You actually lie a lot to make yourself appear to be a tough guy.
You’re a garden variety pussy ;)
I was dragging an asshole off the property and I did it by wrapping his jacket around his neck and hauling him out the door and throwing him into the street.

He was a lot like you; didn't want to take no for an answer and got all pissed off when he realized I wasn't kidding about about not tolerating his bullshit.
I almost got him to cry, lol.

Wow - You’re even tougher and more badass than I’d imagined! :lol:
And you're just as much of a bitch as I thought.

Try to choke me out and see how it goes Mr Violence. ;-)
Give me a reason to, and I'll lock it in and hold it until you shit on yourself, lol.

You clearly don’t need much of a reason to become violent. Of course you lie a lot about how badass you are so I’m not particularly concerned.

1616814660038.jpeg

What slaughter? More people are murdered by strangulation than semi-automatic rifles.
Lol, I actually choked a motherfucker last night.

He didn't die though.

You actually lie a lot to make yourself appear to be a tough guy.
You’re a garden variety pussy ;)
I was dragging an asshole off the property and I did it by wrapping his jacket around his neck and hauling him out the door and throwing him into the street.

He was a lot like you; didn't want to take no for an answer and got all pissed off when he realized I wasn't kidding about about not tolerating his bullshit.
I almost got him to cry, lol.

Wow - You’re even tougher and more badass than I’d imagined! :lol:
And you're just as much of a bitch as I thought.

Try to choke me out and see how it goes Mr Violence. ;-)
Give me a reason to, and I'll lock it in and hold it until you shit on yourself, lol.

You clearly don’t need much of a reason to become violent. Of course you lie a lot about how badass you are so I’m not particularly concerned.

View attachment 472888
Lol

Forum List

Back