Judge lifted assault weapons ban days before mass shooting

Well...that is a shocker...huh? Duh!

So, you actually believe that the shooter was actually waiting for the ban to be lifted so he could got out and kill people?

Is that what you are saying? That is just the dumbest thing I think I have read today.

So, you actually believe that the shooter was actually waiting for the ban to be lifted so he could got out and kill people?

Is that what you are saying? That is just the dumbest thing I think I have read today.
ask him to define what an assault weapon is.

From what I heard reported on CNN, the man purchased a pistol after the lift. not the weapon he used. They stated with slight honesty though certanly not elaborating, they didn't know when the man gained access to the AR-15 which he used. Suggesting without openly stating, that this means it was obtained some time before this lift, or, even illegally.

Did you read the article?

" For the record: Assault weapons are still available for purchase elsewhere in Colorado and even with a ban in Boulder, it's possible such firearms could still be brought into the city"

The Korean dude who killed 33 people at Virginia Tech used regular handguns. 9mm Glock and a Walther P-22. "Assault" is an idiotic term.

define what an assault weapon IS?

He doesn't really give a shit what it is......

It's a "term" that scares SWJ's and helps them take away ALL guns.....that's it

SWJ
Standard White Jesus. A term of derision referring to those that think a Jewish man born in the middle East over 2000 years ago would look like a white guy.

That swj thinks that healing the sick, feeding the poor, and housing the homeless is communism.

ask him to define what an assault weapon is.

No point, he knows nothing about guns, he just spews DNC talking points.

If the DNC told him tomorrow that all guns were okay, he would pro gun and not even question it.

SWJ
Standard White Jesus. A term of derision referring to those that think a Jewish man born in the middle East over 2000 years ago would look like a white guy.

That swj thinks that healing the sick, feeding the poor, and housing the homeless is communism.

So loud and so wrong

Assault weapon is a term used in the United States to define some types of firearms. The definition varies among regulating jurisdictions but usually includes semi-automatic firearms chambered for centerfire ammunition with a detachable magazine, a pistol grip and sometimes other features such as a vertical forward grip, flash suppressor or barrel shroud.

Normally libs worship judges who do their bidding for them

But in this case a rogue democrat judge failed to perform on cue

sorry ‘bout that

why was the syrian in the United States in the first place?

he obviously does not belong here and now its cost 10 innocent lives

Why would anyone want a weapon with a 50 or 100 shot clip? You think that weapon is for hunting? The NRA is nearly bankrupt and teetering on extinction. They, like so many far right nut job organizations, were lead by corrupt people who only had their profit and their power in mind.

Thanks Jim - Saw this last night & ya beat me to it. This insane clown bought his badass gun 6 days before the massacre. There is nothing unconstitutional about a state deciding to stop selling assault weapons. This is settled law from Heller. Therefore he had no right to overturn it. He's got blood on his hands and this judge needs to step down immediately.

From what I heard reported on CNN, the man purchased a pistol after the lift. not the weapon he used. They stated with slight honesty though certanly not elaborating, they didn't know when the man gained access to the AR-15 which he used. Suggesting without openly stating, that this means it was obtained some time before this lift, or, even illegally.

So sir, it was purchased legally 6 days before his massacre.

Yeah, we all saw Goober Cruz and Cornpone Kennedy revive this worthless trope yesterday. And yet they know it's a lie. Nobody is trying to take guns away from sane individuals with a clean record who know how to use them. NEXT to nobody if you prefer. Not enough to ever be a threat to make that happen. Who's trying to scare WHOM?

Last edited:
A man who passed a background check bought a legal pistol. There is no such thing as 'assault' anything. It is a term designed to provoke fear.
Not really a pistol and it's appearance is designed to provoke fear.

3.jpg

Why would anyone want a weapon with a 50 or 100 shot clip? You think that weapon is for hunting? The NRA is nearly bankrupt and teetering on extinction. They, like so many far right nut job organizations, were lead by corrupt people who only had their profit and their power in mind.

That's why I don't get it. Our congressional Republicans are still afraid of a neutered, corrupt organization with no money. Why?

Forum List

Back