Judge issues ruling on unsealing FBI Trump raid warrant

Notice how all of this went down while the Dems were pushing through their taxpayer theft bill.

Guilaini as well.

The DOJ is filthy.

No offense, but wasn't the outcry for having LE wear body cameras was to prevent police abuses and hold them to a level of accountability? If what they did was within proper procedures, then they should have no problem releasing the footage.
This is how they thwart the body cameras, by refusing to release them. Local police do that all the time.

Look for the footage to be accidentally deleted.

Just saw it and posted it. And then saw it was already reported here.

So I expect a thread merge. That’s cool.

I notice that the judge is doing this for all parties (specifying the government and the media). Hm. What about the subject of this warrant? Stop playing games.

Unseal the entire thing.

What does it matter what this judge decides....the whole judicial system is corrupt and controlled by Democrat muslim communists

I don't think any "source" would not be considered by Trump already.

One can guess he would work his way down. Start with the assumption of audio/video surveillance, then consider Don Jrs gf the former Fox News woman (if they are still dating), other in-laws who married in etc. That's where I would certainly start

From there work on people close to him relatively new to in his circle, those facing charges, looking for a payday etc.

The biggest issue will be justification especially AFTER they already raided his place, so why do you need more moles in his orbit unless this is for political purposes?

Watching CNN they are giddy that only procedural documents have been released. Weird media. This is the former president, governments job is to hold forces to account.

Last edited:
Here we go...

Reinhardt has ordered other documents related to the FBI raid to be unsealed today, including the application for the warrant, the motion to seal, and the cover sheet.

Reinhart has given the government one week to submit proposed redactions under seal by noon on August 25th. Judge Reinhart will review those redactions and then decide how he wants to proceed or if he wants to make his own redactions instead.

A judge also ordered THE FBI and DOJ to release Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane documents two years ago and we still haven't seen them.

Why only partial?

The most significant LE raid in the history of the US and we are not allowed to know everything?

BULLSHIT.

I
Trump wants to use footage for campaign commercials.

US Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart says he will unseal some of the procedural filings currently under seal on the search warrant docket.

The “public has a ‘clear and powerful’ interest in understanding the unprecedented investigation in former President Donald J. Trump’s handling of classified records,” the media organizations including CNN, the New York Times, and the Washington Post said.

The Department of Justice argued that the affidavit should stay sealed.

“If disclosed, the affidavit would serve as a roadmap to the government’s ongoing investigation, providing specific details about its direction and likely course, in a manner that is highly likely to compromise future investigative steps,” it said.

But the former president has called for it to be shown to everyone.

“In the interest of TRANSPARENCY, I call for the immediate release of the completely Unredacted Affidavit pertaining to this horrible and shocking BREAK-IN,” he said. “Also, the Judge on this case should recuse!”

The judge faced criticism and even threats after it was discovered that he had recused himself from a lawsuit involving Trump and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Last week, one of the personal attorneys for former President Donald Trump demanded to know why the judge who signed the warrant to search his private house had recused himself from a lawsuit against 2016 Democrat Presidential Nominee Hillary Clinton.

The attorney, Alina Habba, said that this judge recused himself from the former president’s lawsuit against Clinton this year when she spoke to Fox News host Jesse Watters on Friday, The Daily Mail reported.
DOJ theorizing about potential future events while dodging the issues of here and now

Just saw it and posted it. And then saw it was already reported here.

So I expect a thread merge. That’s cool.

I notice that the judge is doing this for all parties (specifying the government and the media). Hm. What about the subject of this warrant? Stop playing games.

Unseal the entire thing.
DOJ challenge most likely......end up at SCOTUS.

'Unsealed TODAY'

Anyone taking bets on what exact TIME 'today' the DOJ gets around to doing it?

A judge also ordered THE FBI and DOJ to release Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane documents two years ago and we still haven't seen them.
According to Trump, he ordered all that information to be declassified.

What happened to Trump waiving his magic wand.

'Unsealed TODAY'

Anyone taking bets on what exact TIME 'today' the DOJ gets around to doing it?
Lol.

Well, it sure won’t be today. They can be relied upon to redact the word “the” from any sentence in the Affidavit if they thought it might alert Trump to the lack of information they have.

Their coverup started with the request for sealing. It’s not gonna end any time soon.

Forum List

Back