Judge Issues Huge Decision On Georgia Voting Machines

The fraud is fucking obvious. You guys are truly gullible clowns.
The lawsuit doesn't provide any evidence of fraud, just theoretical vulnerabilities.

It was also filed in 2017 so it predates your stupid assertions regarding 2020.

The lawsuit doesn't provide any evidence of fraud, just theoretical vulnerabilities.

The state hid that evidence. And vulnerable means fraud was more than likely.

That does not change what she said.
Then why would you leave it out? Because it isn't a settlement but moving the case forward.

Also, you may want to let your idiot friends know. They are celebrating thinking it is all over. When, in fact, it is just beginning.

Then why would you leave it out? Because it isn't a settlement but moving the case forward.

Also, you may want to let your idiot friends know. They are celebrating thinking it is all over. When, in fact, it is just beginning.
I never said it was a settlement. I told you the machines are not secure.

I never said it was a settlement. I told you the machines are not secure.
That's not what the Judge ruled. She ruled that evidence has been presented and so a trial needs to be set. As opposed to dismissing the case out of hand.

Learn to read.

That's what the trial is for.

Does Dominion have someone else to sue now? Judge Amy Totenberg. Here is what the court said.

Critically, the court denied that criticism of security flaws with Georgia’s voting machines are based purely on “conspiracy theories.”

“The Court notes that the record evidence does not suggest that the Plaintiffs are conspiracy theorists of any variety. Indeed, some of the nation’s leading cybersecurity experts and computer scientists have provided testimony and affidavits on behalf of Plaintiffs’ case in the long course of this litigation,” the judge’s footnote remarked.
That’s what you call a huge decision?!

Forum List

Back