Judge Issues Huge Decision On Georgia Voting Machines

I forgot.
So I read your link. I'll tell you what it does and doesn't say.

It says that the voting system in place in Georgia is not as secure as it could be.

What it doesn't say.
-It doesn't say that fraud was committed.
-It doesn't say only Democrats committed any (hypothetical) fraud.
-It doesn't say that any of the vulnerabilities are due to Dominion.
-It doesn't say that any of the vulnerabilities are due to a desire to commit fraud.

All those things YOU just assume, because that's what you want to believe.

Does Dominion have someone else to sue now? Judge Amy Totenberg. Here is what the court said.

Critically, the court denied that criticism of security flaws with Georgia’s voting machines are based purely on “conspiracy theories.”

“The Court notes that the record evidence does not suggest that the Plaintiffs are conspiracy theorists of any variety. Indeed, some of the nation’s leading cybersecurity experts and computer scientists have provided testimony and affidavits on behalf of Plaintiffs’ case in the long course of this litigation,” the judge’s footnote remarked.
I totally don't understand how Mike Lindell lost his Dominion case and is forced to pay millions. Democrats themselves blasted the machines and now this. He should sue to overturn his case.

In case you didn't know, I am not a Mike Lindell fan or a MAGAHead. He's a bit on the crazy/conspiracy theory side for me. But, Democrats have blasted the voting machines and now we have what is in this OP and it was just totally unfair for him to found guilty of the very same thing Democrats have done and there is proof that the machines aren't infallible. So, yet again, we have a two tiered justice system weaponized by the left.

In case you didn't know, I am not a Mike Lindell fan or a MAGAHead. He's a bit on the crazy/conspiracy theory side for me. But, Democrats have blasted the voting machines and now we have what is in this OP and it was just totally unfair for him to found guilty of the very same thing Democrats have done and there is proof that the machines aren't infallible. So, yet again, we have a two tiered justice system weaponized by the left.
Prove it. Prove that Dems were let off on the same charges that Lindell was found guilty on. Go.

Forum List

Back