Judge Approves Trump's 'Special Master' Request

Yeah, ok. Weird how these unmanned sources are dismissed with the wave of when you do not agree with what they are selling.
The question is not whether I believe the reporter’s account, which I sometimes don’t believe. The question was whether there was or, as you baselessly claimed, there was no such evidence at all.

Again, I didn’t expect you to acknowledge it. I even predicted you next deflection effort. Successfully predicted.

The question is not whether I believe the reporter’s account, which I sometimes don’t believe. The question was whether there was or, as you baselessly claimed, there was no such evidence at all.

Again, I didn’t expect you to acknowledge it. I even predicted you next deflection effort. Successfully predicted.

Is an unmanned source really evidence?

The Judge expressed "concern" on "reputational harm" to Trump.

Just saw that on MSNBC. This so-called Judge sounds batshit crazy! Her reputation is gone!
False. Her reputation has been enhanced by the fact that she did her duty and provided fairness.

It is whenever the NY Slimes or SeeB.S. or MSLSD “reports” anything you libs happen to like, at least according to your programmed beliefs and claims.

Feel free to find a post from me backing up the claims you just made about me

Nice bait and switch.

Doesn’t change a thing. You claimed “no evidence.” You didn’t say “no evidence which I find credible.”

Sorry Gigi. Another mighty swing and miss by you.

I did claim that, and so far I am correct. What you presented is not evidence.

The witch hunt immoral and illegal persecution is rapidly ending
They achieved a new level of heinous by breaking into Trumps home to obtain the dirt he has on Them!
We know that now.
Liberals will emotionally bleat their protest but even half of democrats now feel they have done the wrong thing.

Last edited:
Not by stealing classified documents.
Yer a trained leftist Parrot.Little more.
Sad this country is being relegated to giving voice to
Politically craven human parrots.But that was part of the Obama
experiment.The Transformation.Keep the masses weak and
clueless.

It’s hard to steal what is already yours and you have already permitably obtained

It’s hard to steal what is already yours and you have already permitably obtained
Yep. And one element of theft is the “intent” to permanently deprive the owner of possession. Since Trump was in negotiations with lawyers for the government over ownership and possession of the documents (and had already provided the government with 15 boxes), it is absolutely ABSURD to claim that anybody could ever prove that element.

A federal judge has granted a request by former President Donald Trump’s legal team to appoint a special master to review documents seized by the FBI during a search of his Florida home last month.

WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal judge on Monday granted a request by former President Donald Trump’s legal team to appoint a special master to review documents seized by the FBI during a search of his Florida home last month.

The decision by U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon came despite the objections of the Justice Department, which said an outside legal expert was not necessary in part because officials had already completed their review of potentially privileged documents. The judge had previously signaled her inclination to approve a special master, asking a department lawyer during arguments this month, “What is the harm?”

The appointment may slow the pace of the department's investigation into the presence of top-secret information at Mar-a-Lago, but it is unlikely to affect any investigative decisions or the ultimate outcome of the probe.

JUDGE GREEN-LIGHTS TRUMP’S ‘SPECIAL MASTER’ REQUEST

Not a surprise from a Trump-appointed judge. However, this won't affect the final outcome. What do you think?
I think its support of the law, and questions the legality of the panty raid in the first place. Poopeypants lied because he instigated the whole thing, including the illegal reversal of an ex presidents privelege with documents taken with him.

Yep. And one element of theft is the “intent” to permanently deprive the owner of possession. Since Trump was in negotiations with lawyers for the government over ownership and possession of the documents (and had already provided the government with 15 boxes), it is absolutely ABSURD to claim that anybody could ever prove that element.
The FBI and doj screwed themselves out of that intentional theft argument, by babbling endlessly about how badly the documents were arranged how they were mixed in with non-classified documents. If the documents were so jumbled, that certainly does not show intent to keep them. It seems like a classic case of extreme carelessness.

By the way, extreme carelessness was made explicitly non-prosecutable by none other than Democrat hero James comey. Unless there is jail time for first degree sloppy filing, it will be president Trump in 2025.

I think he "shoulda" cut the classification markings off the declassified documents when he got a subpoena specifically seeking declassified documents with classification markings, and mailed the cut off markings directly to Merrick Garland.
For once we can completely agree.

Trump should have cut the classification headings off the documents, and send them to Garland, so that DOJ would know exactly what "classified" documents Trump had in his possession.

What you didn't realize is that, if DOJ knows what documents had been "declassified" by Trump, and their classification marks sent to DOJ, they could have Biden immediately "reclassify" all the documents.

Forum List

Back