Judge Andrew Napolitano Facebook Alert: Obamacare to Establish a 'Ready Reserve Corps

so I bet this some how ties into the student loan program. My guess is if you accept a student loan you will be obligated to serve X amount of years for Obama's Ready Reserve.

Agreed. I made a similar point to Doggie The Bubble Boy that the Ts&Cs of taking Federal Money put students at risk of such strings being added later on.

OH and I bet there will be something like how our Prisons are so over crowed that to rehabilitate them, free up the prisons, and give them a second chance (social justice) they will have to agree to serve also. Of course this will be touted out for only the non-violent offenders....only to learn otherwise.

Man I think I need to write a book. lol

Agreed. I made a similar point to Doggie The Bubble Boy that the Ts&Cs of taking Federal Money put students at risk of such strings being added later on.
Cannot wait if this happens to see their reaction when they are drafted. :lol:

Geez, for something that we have had for along time some of you people sound like terral about the ready reserve.

wouldn't be surprised at all to see him post in this thread or to see the thread moved to the conspiracy section.

too funny

Geez, for something that we have had for along time some of you people sound like terral about the ready reserve.

wouldn't be surprised at all to see him post in this thread or to see the thread moved to the conspiracy section.

too funny
a program that has been around but added things to the HC bill in order for Obama to manipulate that program after all what we have to go on is Obama's words during his campaign trail.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s"]YouTube - Obama Civilian Security[/ame]

Cannot wait if this happens to see their reaction when they are drafted. :lol:

I also expect that such Reservists will be required to join SEIU.

want to explain what Obama meant to have a civilian force? Or you do you want to just try to excuse it with your little smiley's?

Perhaps you could use one of these.

View attachment 9869
or perhaps you can drink more of this.

Kool-AidMan_t.jpg

That's why they need armed medical military: it's like the train to Auschwitz but in slow motion and done under medical supervision.

That's why they need armed medical military: it's like the train to Auschwitz but in slow motion and done under medical supervision.
:eusa_doh:

DC,

Aren't you glad we are not part of the nervous Nellie, conspiracy theory wing of conservatism. :cuckoo: Perhaps we could go into business selling snake oil. :eusa_think: We could make a killing with some of the folks in this thread!

:eusa_doh:

DC,

Aren't you glad we are not part of the nervous Nellie, conspiracy theory wing of conservatism. :cuckoo: Perhaps we could go into business selling snake oil. :eusa_think: We could make a killing with some of the folks in this thread!
its bullshit like this thats soured me on reading the rest of the forum for some time now
there are TONS of things to be critical of Obama and the democrats in congress, but we have no need to fabricate things that are non-issues

Forum List

Back