FBI Raids Christian Militia Group: Tea Party Links?

I don't understand why a Christian militia has to automatically be right wing.....

Not very Christian like group anyway from what we've seen so far.

Well at least it is not a repeat of Waco or Ruby Ridge. The case is sealed by the court so time will tell what they did wrong, if anything.

I don't understand why a Christian militia has to automatically be right wing.....

"I don't understand why a Christian militia has to automatically be right wing....." - because left wingers are supposed to be atheists and anti-Bible?

Not very Christian like group anyway from what we've seen so far. -this seems to be the case with many Christian groups, especially right wings ones.

"I don't understand why a Christian militia has to automatically be right wing....." - because left wingers are supposed to be atheists and anti-Bible?

Not very Christian like group anyway from what we've seen so far. -this seems to be the case with many Christian groups, especially right wings ones.

Probably as many Democrat Christians as there are Republican Christians. I can't remember anyone mentioning politics in the church I went to as a child.

I read the article..Not one mention of the Tea-party.

It was about a bunch of skin-heads that hate Muslims. Nothing else.

You know what's scary? I've seen a lot of posts on here by people who hate Muslims. I wonder if they are skin heads too? :eek:

Probably as many Democrat Christians as there are Republican Christians. I can't remember anyone mentioning politics in the church I went to as a child.

This isn't about Right Wing Haters and Democrats. Although the GOp may have become a party of ideological purity (right wingers), the DNC is a big tent.

This is not about GOP vs Democrats.

The GOP didn't start recruiting in the Churches of the Christian community until well after you grew up.

I read the article..Not one mention of the Tea-party.

It was about a bunch of skin-heads that hate Muslims. Nothing else.

You know what's scary? I've seen a lot of posts on here by people who hate Muslims. I wonder if they are skin heads too? :eek:

I bet some are. And I'd bet some are afraid to look in the mirror and see how much they have in common with skinheads.:eusa_whistle:

if this group is found to be plotting against muslims or their buildings, etc, will the bush lovers support waterboarding the members in order to ensure that all information is gotten from them?

Forum List

Back