Judaism in its Own Words

Anthony Grigor Scott is a pseudo Christian .. He's an anti -Semite who also hates Catholics and women. He's a fundamentalist, rapture ready hatemonger.

He isn't Anti-Semite because he is against Judaism as a wrong religion of hate.
Rapture is described in the Holy Bible
If Jews want to be saved they shall convert to Christianity

38a02a648b94df0f05dec55912c4ba4c.jpg

TRGS0204-1_e0cd9e1b-3ae0-4873-bea5-464d45638e90_370x.jpeg

Last edited:
Ironically, Jews lived for millennia with other religions, never putting any effort to converting them. It was only Christianity that could not accept other faiths and sought to extinguish them when possible.

While Jews didn't consider Christians to be Jews and tended to throw them out of their synagogues, it was the Christians that proclaimed the Jews as guilty of killing Jesus and contemned them for all time.

It was Christians that had pogroms, crusades, and expulsions. Christians limited where Jews could live, what property they could own, and what jobs they could do.

Is the teaching of Talmud described above from God or from Satan?
If you have some doubts you shall convert to Christianity

God cursed Judaism, Christians become choose by God Jews and Jews themselves have Satan as Father.
Jews shall leave the wrong religion Judaism and convert to Christianity.
The verses above took from an Christian server show clearly Judaism is from devil.

john-8-44.jpg
I hardly think the Jews will convert to christianity thats not happening......If christianity is the perfect religion and the only one a god will accept then how come the entire world is not rushing to it?

Is the teaching of Talmud described above from God or from Satan?
If you have some doubts you shall convert to Christianity
Some people think words are more important than actions. I'm not one of those. The actions of Christianity came from the words of the NT which led to hatred of the Jews.

There is NO rapture in the Bible.. just your ignorance.

You cannot sit in judgment on the Jews and their faith.

I hardly think the Jews will convert to christianity thats not happening......If christianity is the perfect religion and the only one a god will accept then how come the entire world is not rushing to it?

The sad truth is more as 99% humans will go to Hell

Some people think words are more important than actions. I'm not one of those. The actions of Christianity came from the words of the NT which led to hatred of the Jews.

Sorry, don't confuse Christian Church with some insane dictators like Hitler

Did you go to the church of Hal Lindsey?

Conversion of the Jews - Wikipedia
The conversion of the Jews plays a part in some, but not all, premillennial dispensationalist thinking. Hal Lindsey, one of the most popular American promoters of dispensationalism, has written in The Late Great Planet Earth that per Ezekiel , after Jews fight off a "Russian" invasion, Jews will see this as a miracle and convert to Christianity.

That seems odd since 3 out of the 4 NT writers were Jewish except for Luke whom I think was Greek..
Yeah if you believe in that mythological tale of hell.....Hell is a scare tactic used by christianity to keep the sheep in line....

The Rapture is heresy and Ignorance of scripture. Shame on you.

Forum List

Back