Juan Williams Accuses GOP Of Massive Glitch Problems On Special Report ,Fox News.

Right,,,now didnt the Left Claim that The Tea Party Is DEAD? well if they are dead,,how did they shut down the government>?

Not dead at all. In fact very capable of gutting 150 years of economic progress and killing science.

A movement based on radical senselessness.

$17 trillion in debt? Spend faster, for science and economic progress!

LOL! Sometimes the jokes write themselves......

Actually, it was a private business that screwed up this deal...

A private business, paid too much by our government because of lack of bids, with clearly insufficient oversight, which was required to make last minute patches to prevent people from browsing and finding out how much plans cost before they submitted their personal information.

Last edited:

A private business, paid too much by our government because of lack of bids, with clearly insufficient oversight, which was required to make last minute patches to prevent people from browsing and finding out how much plans cost before they submitted their personal information.

I think this behemouth was designed to FAIL. Next step? Single Payer...

*BY DESIGN*

*BY DESIGN*

I don't think O would have done this on purpose. I know he's egotistical but I don't think even his ego is massive enough to think he could stand the embarrassment of the rollout failing in this manner, just to bring about single payer.

Guys, give Juan a break.
he is a leftist and an obama worshiper.

But he is not a bad guy, overall.

Did you see the story that Fox did that when you accept the user's agreement, you are agreeing that you have absolutely no expection of privacy and that anyone in the Government could have access to the information you are required to give on the website?

That's the database Maxine Waters was going on about, and why they are so desperate to jam this bullshit through.

*BY DESIGN*

I don't think O would have done this on purpose. I know he's egotistical but I don't think even his ego is massive enough to think he could stand the embarrassment of the rollout failing in this manner, just to bring about single payer.
No...He's actually too stupid on the way things work seeing HE has never really held a JOB in the private sector (and the one he had he stated that he felt he "was behind enemy lines"...He gave the green light to Sebelius...ENDS justifies the means...Rules for radicals)...

Make it so painful for people that they will scream for something different...

Just look at what he was doing during the shutdown?

It's COLD, and calculating...RIGHT UP HIS ALLEY.

Last edited:
:eusa_whistle:
oh yes! 7 Million young adults just cant wait to pay up to 1200 a month for health-care, despite the fact that most of them are living with mommy/daddy with 25K in college debt.

And ON mummie/daddy's plan until age 26...

What a nation of whimps we've become...

actually I don't see a problem with kids being on parents plan. No matter what age.

I would say that if there would be a possibility that you can have a family plan which is not only mom-dad-kids, but, for example two adult sisters ( instead just husband-wife) or a kid, a parent and a grandparent and all other possible combinations - that would be much better for the whole nation and would not have created this incredible trainwreck to start with, because practically everybody would have the insurance.

:eusa_whistle:
oh yes! 7 Million young adults just cant wait to pay up to 1200 a month for health-care, despite the fact that most of them are living with mommy/daddy with 25K in college debt.

And ON mummie/daddy's plan until age 26...

What a nation of whimps we've become...

actually I don't see a problem with kids being on parents plan. No matter what age.

I would say that if there would be a possibility that you can have a family plan which is not only mom-dad-kids, but, for example two adult sisters ( instead just husband-wife) or a kid, a parent and a grandparent and all other possible combinations - that would be much better for the whole nation and would not have created this incredible trainwreck to start with, because practically everybody would have the insurance.

I DO...unless they are terribly inept, mentally incapable? KIDS should be OFF THE TIT at 18...(21 MAX).

Hell? We had kids of 16 fighting in the Revolution...

I restate it again...

sorry.

so children under 27 can stay on their parents plan? who knew babies under 27 had any chance of developing Lou Gherigs/Alheimers/Arthritis/Various Aging Bone Ailments,,,etc.

over the last few years all we keep hearing is about babies can stay on their parents plan and free health care for anyone with pre-exsisting conditions,,,ok,,fine, and WHO IS GONNA PAY FOR IT! at least 100 Million Americans have a pre-exsisting condition,,, and how many doctors are available?

over the last few years all we keep hearing is about babies can stay on their parents plan and free health care for anyone with pre-exsisting conditions,,,ok,,fine, and WHO IS GONNA PAY FOR IT! at least 100 Million Americans have a pre-exsisting condition,,, and how many doctors are available?

Indeed. How many have gotten OUT of practice and moved ON because of the threat to their livlihoods?

Obama and the Democrats have certainly fucked it all up.

To quote Herman Cain regarding ObamaCare?

"You don't fix a leak in the roof by tearing down the building..."

Last edited:
There could be some attrition. Then there will be a new crop of doctors with lower pay expectations, perhaps their schooling paid for or their loans forgiven by the government. Someone somewhere will take up the slack. Perhaps there will be more Physician Assistants.

Forum List

Back