Tucker Carlson’s Last Show, on COVID Vaccines: “Filthy and Dishonest News Media…Willing to Hurt You on Behalf of Advertisers.”

Bullshit.

I was in Orlando in Aug 2020..

It was a ghost town.

I live on the Ma/NH border, I was back in the gym in May.

COVID-19 small business closures in Florida pegged at 32.2%
Oh, there were some shutdowns for a short time there in Florida. I like how you pick them to try an prove a point. Now, I'm sure there were some Democrat run cities and towns that tried to remain shutdown. But, Florida remained open for most of the time. Why do you try prove otherwise. DeSantis is clear that they kept open after the initial couple of weeks of Biden lying to us.

Oh, there were some shutdowns for a short time there in Florida. I like how you pick them to try an prove a point. Now, I'm sure there were some Democrat run cities and towns that tried to remain shutdown. But, Florida remained open for most of the time. Why do you try prove otherwise. DeSantis is clear that they kept open after the initial couple of weeks of Biden lying to us.
Read the citation.

Read the citation.
DeSantis, like others, closed temporarily on April 1, 2020. By May 4th, DeSantis was opening up restaurants and other businesses again to 50% outside max. By June 16th, schools were ordered to begin opening full capacity 5 days a week by August 21st, were. And, the rest is history. Florida did just fine during the fake pandemic. This is where all 50 states stand on reopening
Meanwhile, the lying teacher unions were lying about everything. They got billions but it was never used for the students or teachers. Where did all that money go? The same place Obama's shovel-ready jobs went, down a hole into the pockets of Democrat lawmakers.

DeSantis, like others, closed temporarily on April 1, 2020. By May 4th, DeSantis was opening up restaurants and other businesses again to 50% outside max. By June 16th, schools were ordered to begin opening full capacity 5 days a week by August 21st, were. And, the rest is history. Florida did just fine during the fake pandemic. This is where all 50 states stand on reopening
Meanwhile, the lying teacher unions were lying about everything. They got billions but it was never used for the students or teachers. Where did all that money go? The same place Obama's shovel-ready jobs went, down a hole into the pockets of Democrat lawmakers.
I WAS THERE.

Because long after I had returned to the gym two blue states, Orlando was a ghost town.
Orlando is not a state. And, the gyms were open as were the cities. People were back to work. Blame the Democrat Mayor but not DeSantis. He kept the schools opened as well.

Forum List

Back