Tucker Carlson’s Last Show, on COVID Vaccines: “Filthy and Dishonest News Media…Willing to Hurt You on Behalf of Advertisers.”

This is a gross misrepresentation of the testimony she is giving.

The most resent booster series has demonstrated insufficient efficacy against the current variants.

That is ENTIRELY different from suggesting that vaccines never "slowed or stopped the virus"
Did you see any slowing down of the original viruses? I did not until enough people caught it and natural immunity began to take over. It was all a farse to control people with tyranny. Way to go Biden!!! "CDC Director Rochelle Walensky testified in Congress Wednesday that the mRNA injections marketed as COVID-19 vaccines do not stop the spread of the virus."

Did you see any slowing down of the original viruses? I did not until enough people caught it and natural immunity began to take over. It was all a farse to control people with tyranny. Way to go Biden!!! "CDC Director Rochelle Walensky testified in Congress Wednesday that the mRNA injections marketed as COVID-19 vaccines do not stop the spread of the virus."
Yes, we did...a dramatic change - for those who were vaccinated.

Its the evil globalists now?

Is that the new lie that must be clung to because the old election stolen lie has been ousted so hard that it cost FOX almost a billion dollars?

I am losing what little faith I have left in people.
The election was stolen and that has not been disproven. 50 million unvetted mail-in votes.
You’re a duped sheep parrot.

I have and know he is a liar.
You have no idea.
Carlson attacked Big Pharma last week. The only main stream personality to ever do that.
Absolutely every single other media outlet towed Big Pharma Covid messaging 100%.
I doubt you had any idea that Big Pharma accounts for 75% of all advertising on TV news.
But last week, he went to far. He basically called them killers for Covid misinformation.
That is one.

Fox’s top-rated news host Tucker Carlson, 3.5 million regular viewers and television’s highest-rated cable news program, has been fired days after making these remarks. Coincidentally globalist superpower Blackrock reportedly increased its ownership of Fox by 15% this year. Blackrock’s assets are greater than most countries’ GDPs and it controls all major media and Big Pharma. It manages money for the world’s richest families, including Rothchilds, JP Morgan, and Rockefeller.

Following is a selection of Carlson’s broadsides and remarks leading up to the sudden firing.

Tucker Carlson lead to opening monologue April 19, 2023, last broadcast:

“Sometimes you wonder just how filthy and dishonest our news media are…is any news organization you know of so corrupt that it’s willing to hurt you on behalf of its biggest advertisers? Anyone who would do that is obviously Pablo Escobar-level corrupt…

Ask yourself, is any news organization you know of so corrupt that it’s willing to hurt you on behalf of its biggest advertisers? Anyone who would do that is obviously Pablo Escobar-level corrupt and should not be trusted. What would that look like? That level of corruption? Well, imagine that the Trump administration had made it mandatory for American citizens to buy MyPillow. That’s one of Fox News’s biggest advertisers.

Imagine the administration declared that if you didn’t rush out and buy at least one MyPillow and then at least another booster pillow, you would not be allowed to eat out. You couldn’t reenter your own country. You couldn’t have a paying job. Mypillow They told you the straight face was the very linchpin of our country’s public health system. No matches. They told you that that Fox as a news organization endorsed it, amplified the government’s message.

Imagine if Fox News attacked anyone who refused to buy MyPillow as an ally of Russia, as an enemy of science. And then imagine that Fox kept up those libelous attacks, even as evidence mounted that MyPillow caused heart attacks, fertility problems and death. If Fox News did that, what would you think of Fox News? Would you trust us? Of course you wouldn’t. You wouldn’t know that we were liars.

Thank heaven Fox News never did anything like that. But the other channels did. The other channels took hundreds of millions of dollars from big pharma companies, and then they shelled for their sketchy products on the air. And as they did that, they maligned anyone who was skeptical of those products. At the very least, this was a moral crime. It was disgusting, but it was universal. It happened across the American news media. They all did it. So at this point, the question isn’t who in public life is corrupt? Too many to count. The question is who is telling the truth?

There are not many of those. One of them is Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Robert Kennedy knew early that the COVID vaccines were both ineffective and potentially dangerous and he said so in public to the extent he was allowed. Science has since proven Robert f. Kennedy Jr. right. Unequivocally right.

But Kennedy was not rewarded for this. He was vilified. He was censored because he dared to criticize their advertisers, the news media called Bobby Kennedy a Nazi, and then they attacked his family, but he kept doing it. He was not intimidated and we were glad he wasn’t. This is one of those moments when it’s nice to have a truth teller around. It’s helpful because suddenly the stakes are very high.”

I thought Carlson wasn’t a news host. Didn’t they call him an entertainer?

Yes, we did...a dramatic change - for those who were vaccinated.
We did not! That's another Bidenese lie. The vaccinated ended up the same as non-vaccinated. LOL!!! Had we just kept things open as in Florida, the pandemic would have run its course quickly. Instead, we let the Teachers Unions keep us broke and our children mentally stunted. The communists were in control while they went out and enjoyed their dinners and time in their hair salons. Such liars!

We did not! That's another Bidenese lie. The vaccinated ended up the same as non-vaccinated. LOL!!! Had we just kept things open as in Florida, the pandemic would have run its course quickly. Instead, we let the Teachers Unions keep us broke and our children mentally stunted. The communists were in control while they went out and enjoyed their dinners and time in their hair salons. Such liars!
Were you in Florida at any point in 2020?

LOL!
Fox lost more in 24 hrs than the sum of the lawsuit they refused to contest
maybe Fox CEO's should do lunch w/ Bud CEO's , eh?
~S~

You have no idea.
Carlson attacked Big Pharma last week. The only main stream personality to ever do that.
Absolutely every single other media outlet towed Big Pharma Covid messaging 100%.
I doubt you had any idea that Big Pharma accounts for 75% of all advertising on TV news.
But last week, he went to far. He basically called them killers for Covid misinformation.
That is one.

He didn't just attack Big Pharma he shredded it and the media which is complicit in covering up Big Pharma crimes. "Filthy and dishonest news media..." Them's fighting words.

Because you'd have reason, as I do, to KNOW better.
No you don't know better if you think Florida was worse than blue states like California from where I am. The statistics are there and the economy of Florida didn't crash like in other states.

Forum List

Back