Joy Behar: in midterms, democracy is on the ballot. Trump knew he lost, wanted the violence to happen so he can declare martial law & stay president!

i need to be energized. i'm getting disillusioned with politics. i unfollowed all political accounts on twitter, but i still want to be part of this board because you guys are my bro's (well, some of you lol)...Democrats and Republican have put up horrible candidates just look at Georgia and Pennsylvania. also Jan 6 made me depressed with politics

No one is buying that story anymore.

i need to be energized. i'm getting disillusioned with politics. i unfollowed all political accounts on twitter, but i still want to be part of this board because you guys are my bro's (well, some of you lol)...Democrats and Republican have put up horrible candidates just look at Georgia and Pennsylvania. also Jan 6 made me depressed with politics

Can one ever declare Martial Law over a lone fire extinguisher?

This chick needs a straight jacket and so does anyone else that listens to her insane lies.

Nah, he rides with me everywhere. He has a spot right in the middle of my Ape Hangers too.
I didn't know they made a moped with "Ape Hangers?"

1668451741036.png

Forum List

Back