Journey on tour in 2022

Pathetic. You kids don't know what good music is, like this

In 1976, Larry Carlton brought his guitar into the studio with Steely Dan and nailed Kid Charlemagne in one take when they were recording the album The Royal scam. Steve Gadd did the same thing recording the song Aja the following year.....

You'll never see that again.

FYR_aaHXoAIu6eh

Corporate rock. They haven't done shit since Ross Valery & Greg Rolie left the band except release crap like "Don't Stop Believing". But, I must admit that Neal Schon is a great guitarist.

Still kicking ass, and with 3 guys who can sing, including drummer Dean Castronovo from the Revolution Saints.....

Oh my god they got a Japanese guy singing now? :rofl: Well they still got great music at least so if they come to my area in the future I’ll see them. Without Steve Perry they are just journey in name only. I definitely won’t expect much if they do come to my town.I hope you weren’t including the jap guy as one of the three thst could sing.lol great band but they need a lead singer.not a horrible singer is he ,but not great either.

Last edited:
Just got to see them in a private box paid for by my wifes work in St. Paul.
Saw them at same location in 1982.
Not quite the same, but put on a good concert.

Way less pot smoke this time as the audience was all old geezers like me.

I wonder how many in the crowd were at the same concert as me decades ago.

Oh my god they got a Japanese guy singing now? :rofl: Well they still got great music at least so if they come to my area in the future I’ll see them. Without Steve Perry they are just journey in name only. I definitely won’t expect much if they do come to my town.I hope you weren’t including the jap guy as one of the three thst could sing.lol great band but they need a lead singer.not a horrible singer is he ,but not great either.
The Filipino guy has been Journey's lead singer since 2007, so if Neal Schon thought it was necessary to replace him, I'm sure he could have by now.

That said, he doesn't have the magic in his voice Steve Perry had.....I agree.

New Topics

Forum List

Back