Journey bandmates in legal fight over performance for Donald Trump

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

And so they join an ever growing list of artists who want nothing to do with the tax dodger.

Why cant the maga world produce one decent song with which to serenade their idol ?

Is it because great art needs a soul and some empathy ? I think that is the case.

And so they join an ever growing list of artists who want nothing to do with the tax dodger.

Why cant the maga world produce one decent song with which to serenade their idol ?

Is it because great art needs a soul and some empathy ? I think that is the case.
Commie why dont you just come to the US and propose to your Trumpybear in person? This unrequited love thing must be horrible for you.

They are a mere shell of their former selves.....No shits given.

What, their lead singer is some Filipino drug addict?
One of them is married to crazy Paula White the famous gibberish lady who speaks in tongues when she forgets the scripture.

I wonder how many of them have been to Epstein's island.

Seems most of the people going public about their hatred for Trump are on the list.

Last edited:
Like Trump who was his best buddy.
No....you see this is the problem with you lying libs.
If some rich Hollywood icon has a party and some child-molester shows up and attends, you think nothing of it.
But a rich Republican like Trump has a party, you feel you can accuse him personally of every crime or evil deed committed by the 500+ guests who show up at that party.
Only reason you feel you can get away with that is because you're born liars and you have control of the media.

musicians want to be political do they. Well...then they've brought this on themselves.

Cain was a co-writer. I don't see how Schon can stop him from playing a song he co-wrote. Does it damage Journey? I believe so.

Could I imagine having to hang around Cain and White after a concert. Sheesh, that would be awful.

Where did you get the idea that President Trump is a "tax dodger"? The Donald has been called a lot of things, but his taxes have been thoroughly audited over the years.

Its Liberal Favorite, Mitt The Loser Romney, who you libs pointed out didn't pay taxes for 10 years.

Like Trump who was his best buddy.
iu

Trump is too self absorbed. The same with his MAGAtarded.

I love Journey. I despise Trump the fn chump.

Forum List

Back