Journalist Shot By Israeli Sniper -- Did She Have It Coming??

Or because she was wearing a vest. I'll go ahead and assume she also was a Muslim based on her name. But I'm sure israelis would shoot anyone who tried to record what they do if they got the chance.
Of course re the vest and yes they do kill and wound a lot of Press to try to scare others from coming and reporting.

I did not pervert any truth. I simply showed the evidence that Israel was lying as you are now. It lets me know how reliable anything you say is. I will know that what you say may very well not be true and that you know that,
[/QUOTE]

wrong again------you want to cite a statement of mine asserting that the people who call themselves
"palestinians" did it? Feel free to lie again
Although she did have Press written on her. Possibly why she was shot in the face to deny seeing it? I read somewhere about another journalist being attacked as well.
you do not have much experience with the
results of GUN PLAY besides the fact that you are
a moron and a liar. I have seen lots of dead
bodies with BULLETS IN THEIR HEADS that were,
simply THERE at the time that the bullets
were flying. Take a look at the title of this
thread------it is an ISLAMO LIE for which you along with Uranus implied support.
You "read somewhere" ???

I did not pervert any truth. I simply showed the evidence that Israel was lying as you are now. It lets me know how reliable anything you say is. I will know that what you say may very well not be true and that you know that,

Try the one I was replying to.

That would be for them to decide.
who is "them" ?
You don't think they can choose what bullets and guns they use? Israelis aren't newbies in lying and putting the blame on Muslims. It's their specialty.
muslims rape and murder in the MILLIONS for the
GLORY OF ALLAH (and his best pal, muhummad)
What does "CHOOSE WHAT BULLETS AND GUNS
THEY USE" mean in your deluded mind?

sheeeesh----a review of khutbah jumaat BS----
Israeli soldiers get to CHOOOSE their guns
and bullets in some kind of macabre cover-up
scheme

who is "them" ?

The investigators. English your not so good second language I think.

who is "them" ?

What rape are you referring to? (Not expecting an answer as usual)

OK some more information. Yes there was a second journalist hit. He was shot first, in the back -still with Press notification. He is now reported to be in a stable condition. What he and another journalist who was at the scene say strongly suggests they were shot to stop them filming.

Another Al Jazeera journalist, Ali al-Samoudi, was also wounded by a bullet in the back at the scene. He is now in stable condition.
Al-Samoudi and other journalists at the scene said there were no Palestinian fighters present when the journalists were shot, directly disputing an Israeli statement referencing the possibility that it was Palestinian fire.

“We were going to film the Israeli army operation and suddenly they shot us without asking us to leave or stop filming,” said al-Samoudi.

“The first bullet hit me and the second bullet hit Shireen … there was no Palestinian military resistance at all at the scene.”

Shatha Hanaysha, a local journalist who was standing next to Abu Akleh when she was shot, also told Al Jazeera that there had been no confrontations between Palestinian fighters and the Israeli army. She said the group of journalists had been directly targeted.

Last edited:
Did you ever hear that said in court as a defense?
why would a bystander who caught a bullet
need a "DEFENSE"? Your question makes no
sense. Of course the FACT that bullets sometimes
ricochet is a defense against a charge of murder.
I have reviewed cases of bystanders who catch
a bullet during a police raid----tragic but not
"murder" unless the issue is felony murder----ie
the felon is charged

What rape are you referring to? (Not expecting an answer as usual)
my husband's grandfathers wife (a second wife
after the death of his first wife) was raped in
the islamic shariah adherent cesspit of hubby's
birth by muslims-----a common occurence in that
shariah shit hole. She was murdered too----along
with her two infants. Why do you not expect
answers? "as usual" ????

The investigators. English your not so good second language I think.
the investigators CHOOSE which bullet landed
in the person killed? You have, clearly, not
witnessed many autopsies. My english is clear
and accurate.

the investigators CHOOSE which bullet landed
in the person killed? You have, clearly, not
witnessed many autopsies. My english is clear
and accurate.
Your just talking bullshit. You asked me Who is 'them'. I told you it was the investigators - then you warble on as if something else was what was being spoken about, Possibly Gin time.

Your just talking bullshit. You asked me Who is 'them'. I told you it was the investigators - then you warble on as if something else was what was being spoken about, Possibly Gin time.
you are bullshit. You have still not explained your
gibberish about ANYONE "choosing" bullets.

I note above irosie 91 That you disagree with what is said in post 91. Please let me know what you disagreed with in what I said and why.

I also note you disagree with a hard talk program that has been put in. Would I be right in thinking you do not approve of a free press.

you are bullshit. You have still not explained your
gibberish about ANYONE "choosing" bullets.
My what a rude being you are. I think somewhere you were pretending to be educated but I might have been wrong there. I never gave any gibberish about anyone choosing bullets. Your mind again. I'd take less of what you are on.

why would a bystander who caught a bullet
need a "DEFENSE"? Your question makes no
sense. Of course the FACT that bullets sometimes
ricochet is a defense against a charge of murder.
I have reviewed cases of bystanders who catch
a bullet during a police raid----tragic but not
"murder" unless the issue is felony murder----ie
the felon is charged
In my country a police shooting an innocent person would be a major case and the police would be responsible for it as a starting point. No one would say, "oh he was in the way." The police only shoot if they know they don't hit anyone else. Not here anyway — i know the American system is wacky.

Forum List

Back