Journalist Shot By Israeli Sniper -- Did She Have It Coming??

try again----two opinions were put forward as to
who shot the lady
WE (normal persons) still don't know. In the USA
the hospital would not be able to release the body
pending investigation by a coroner
Oh irosie91. You are trying to claim you are different to me here. My position on it not being known who did it has been clearly put here. Do not make false accusations

They always have been
Remember when Al-Jazeera was right about the invasion of Iraq being unjustified and will be a complete disaster?? When dic suckers like you were calling anyone who opposed invading Iraq, terrorists???

Well, we remember.......no matter how much you try to pretend otherwise, Al-Jazeera was right about Iraq long before your dumb ass was...

Remember when Al-Jazeera was right about the invasion of Iraq being unjustified and will be a complete disaster?? When dic suckers like you were calling anyone who opposed invading Iraq, terrorists???

Well, we remember.......no matter how much you try to pretend otherwise, Al-Jazeera was right about Iraq long before your dumb ass was...
Hey imbecile?? I never supported the Iraq invasion ‘

What?

I have already put that up. It has been shown that what Israel said was not true so unless you cannot believe that, we know.
wrong---you lied in that you perverted the TRUTH.
Israel said that the woman died in gun fire which
is a correct statement. The specific shooter has
not been identified and the palis CHOSE to make
sure that the specific shooter will never be
identified. Precision is important

Hummn
Things are very intense with several killed in Israel and with Israel closing down everything.
On common sense ?? I would say a “hot head and angry young Israeli “ took a trophy shot
Rather a trained sniper doing exactly what he's told to do: killing Muslims.

Oh irosie91. You are trying to claim you are different to me here. My position on it not being known who did it has been clearly put here. Do not make false accusations
post # 16-----IMPLICATION THAT ISRAEL DID IT
by alexa ------
The Press are not supposed to be shot. Sadly Israel has a long history of shooting and sometimes killing them despite big letters saying Press on their back and chest.

INUENDO is the tool of deceit -----LIARS

Rather a trained sniper doing exactly what he's told to do: killing Muslims.
Although she did have Press written on her. Possibly why she was shot in the face to deny seeing it? I read somewhere about another journalist being wounded as well.

The type of bullet will tell the truth !
Don’t expect either side to do any investigation
You don't think they can choose what bullets and guns they use? Israelis aren't newbies in lying and putting the blame on Muslims. It's their specialty.

Although she did have Press written on her. Possibly why she was shot in the face to deny seeing it? I read somewhere about another journalist being wounded as well.
Or because she was wearing a vest. I'll go ahead and assume she also was a Muslim based on her name. But I'm sure israelis would shoot anyone who tried to record what they do if they got the chance.

Bro, IDF soldiers would never do something like that......you just hate Jesus obviously
Have you ever read their accounts? They're pretty graphic and they're not proud of what they've done. They're just disgusted by what they were asked to do.

Forum List

Back