Update: Former Sheriff Now Charged For The Sexual Assault Of Famed TV Judge Hatchet

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Authorities have charged a Georgia sheriff after allegations he groped a prominent judge at a sheriff's convention. Coody is accused of groping TV Judge Glenda Hatchett, and former DeKalb County Sheriff Thomas Brown told our sister station 11Alive he witnessed it all. Hatchett, star of the 'Judge Hatchett' show which ran for 8 seasons, founder of Atlanta-based the Hatchett Firm and a popular judicial commentator, was a guest at the event.

Brown says Hatchett asked Coody where he was from, to which Brown says he replied, "The heart of Georgia." "He wanted to emphasize 'the heart of Georgia,' and he did that by placing his left hand on her left breast, and he did it three times," the former sheriff explained. Brown says he stepped in. "When I saw his hand go down on her left breast and I reached over, grabbed his hand, took it off of her and basically said, 'What are you doing?' and, 'Get your hands off of her,'" he recalled.

Usually, a fight goes with something like that....if I invite someone to an event as my date and someone sexually gropes her in front of me; furniture will be moving around in that place...but since this guy is a sheriff, he was afforded a special privilege...a privilege that resulted in no arrest being made -- even tho the assault was witnessed by others including both another sheriff and the victim; who is an accomplished judge, emmy nominee and someone who sat on the boards of multiple Fortune 500 companies....and despite all of that, nobody arrested him, he was not charged until almost 5 months later....contrast that to the story I posted yesterday of a guy being arrested on the scene by a sheriff out of their jurisdiction because of his wife's claim that she was groped....As for Sheriff Coody, does he deny he did it? Nope....he released a statement saying "he takes these charges very seriously" and looks forward to "personally expressing his regrets for any offense."

So the ex-sheriff patted her on her boob. Kind of inappropriate, but if that is sexual assault then the hair sniffer Joe Biden needs to be arrested for sexual assault on little girls.

This is disgusting and any man that doesn't think so and has a mother, sister,daughter,wife or any females.....wait till your daughter grows up and someone tries her. You can't be everywhere with her.

So the ex-sheriff patted her on her boob. Kind of inappropriate, but if that is sexual assault then the hair sniffer Joe Biden needs to be arrested for sexual assault on little girls.
Patting a woman on the boob is a sexual assault.

Lets not forget sexually abusing his daughter, exposing himself to female Secret Service Agents and the rapes that he has been accused of by credible women.

Why hasn't he been charged?
For the same reason Slick Willy lied and had a corrupt administration and was not impeached.

For the same reason Nasty Nancy's husband will not face DUI charges.

For the same reason Hunter Biden lied to the ATF and was not charged.

For the same reason Crooked Hillary got let off the hook because she had "no intent".

The Democrat Party bosses are never charged for their crimes.

Forum List

Back