Josh Hawley, one of those treasonous republican want US to interfere in another country.

Mind our own business.

Agreed. We mind our own business.

IN EVERYTHING! No food to the starving. No AID to disaster relief. No rebuilding destroyed cities from tsunami, earthquake, tornado, or fire.

EVERYTHING. Let's just keep to ourselves.

Seeing to the needs of those suffering should be everyone's business.
dont you consider being persecuted, jailed and having your property taken for religious beliefs suffering??

The people of Canada enact their own laws.
doesnt answer my question,,

I consider what the Taliban did in Afghanistan bad also but as we saw, there isn't a thing we can do about it.

If anything we made the issue even worse in Iraq.
OH,, we didnt go into afghanastan because what the taliban was doing to the people there,,

Mind our own business.

IN EVERYTHING! No food to the starving. No AID to disaster relief. No rebuilding destroyed cities from tsunami, earthquake, tornado, or fire.

dont you consider being persecuted, jailed and having your property taken for religious beliefs suffering??

I consider what the Taliban did in Afghanistan bad also but as we saw, there isn't a thing we can do about it.

so your definition of suffering varies on what you think is suffering,,

got it,,
As always, it is predicated upon what "THEY" think is important and NEVER on what others think is important. They then think we all should hold that same value or if we don't, we're somehow evil.

But stepping on human rights and religious freedoms. All that is a-okay.

Mind our own business.

got it,,

It varies on whether or not we can make any difference.

Mind our own business.

OH,, we didnt go into afghanastan because what the taliban was doing to the people there,,

Makes no difference. We tried to change them but failed.

Mind our own business.

got it,,

It varies on whether or not we can make any difference.
well for the sake of this thread we are talking about condemning it, not attacking canada,,

Mind our own business.

you only say that because your narrative fell flat,,

Missouri Senator Josh Hawley on Thursday made an official plea to U.S. authorities to condemn Canada's restrictions on religious freedom during the pandemic.
snip
"Canadian authorities' arrest of faith leaders and seizure of church property, among other enforcement actions, appear to constitute systematic, ongoing, and egregious violations of religious freedom," said Hawley in his letter.

-----------------------------------------------

He fights for the US to become UN Democratic, but he fights for another nation to have freedom of religion.

Every pastor need to be under the law no matter where they reside, its only fair to the rest of us.

Leftists like your racist PM have turned Canada into a Nazi hellhole.

Mind our own business.

The religious in canada were suffering

Then they need to elect politicians to represent them.
Is people suffering everyones business or not?

See my previous answer.
That doesnt answer my question. It is yes or no

Mind our own business.

The religious in canada were suffering

Then they need to elect politicians to represent them.
Is people suffering everyones business or not?

See my previous answer.
That doesnt answer my question. It is yes or no

No one is "suffering" here. Stuff like this happens millions of times to people. They elect politicians that then do something they do not like.

Mind our own business.

Hard to change people who think and live like stone age people.

Mind our own business.

Hard to change people who think and live like stone age people.

We continue to make the same mistakes over and over so we have little room to talk.

I had a friend get pulled over by the cops. The cop came to the window and got the license and registration. Then he asked. “Do you know why I pulled you over?”

My friend answered. “You guys found my stolen TV and couldn’t wait to tell me?”

When I read this that story jumped to the front of my mind. My first question would be. “Congressman, we are thrilled to hear all the problems in America have been dealt with and now you can focus on minor issues in Canada.”

Missouri Senator Josh Hawley on Thursday made an official plea to U.S. authorities to condemn Canada's restrictions on religious freedom during the pandemic.
snip
"Canadian authorities' arrest of faith leaders and seizure of church property, among other enforcement actions, appear to constitute systematic, ongoing, and egregious violations of religious freedom," said Hawley in his letter.

He fights for the US to become UN Democratic, but he fights for another nation to have freedom of religion.

Every pastor need to be under the law no matter where they reside, its only fair to the rest of us.

America also interfered in Germany's policies during the 1940's? Should we have turned a blind eye to Mr. Hitler's Holocaust and Socialized Medicine programs , just because he was their legitimate fuhrer?

Mind our own business.
I wonder if you keep your opinion to yourself about the countries that offend the left

Leftists never cease to amaze me.

It's also hysterical when leftists throw out terms like "treason" and "patriotism"

Mind our own business.
I wonder if you keep your opinion to yourself about the countries that offend the left

Leftists never cease to amaze me.

It's also hysterical when leftists throw out terms like "treason" and "patriotism"

This has been my opinion concerning everything. I threw out NO terms. Why can't you address what I say as opposed to chasing your boogeymen?

snip

the United States, that at a time before the Xiden admin, snd a brief moment after the obama regime, used to be the beacon of freedom for the world.

We have a duty to stand up and at least call out attacks on basic freedoms from any country, including Canada

Forum List

Back