Josh Hawley, one of those treasonous republican want US to interfere in another country.

Canada is like that guy at work who is always nice to everyone, but you just get that vibe about him. Then you find out later he got caught fucking farm animals back home in Idaho in the 80's. Then you can't unlearn that, so every time you interact with him it's even more awkward cause internally you're like

"You think he knows I know?"
"My God...I wonder if it was a pig...or like something like a horse?"
"They probably called him the 'Pig Fucker of Pocatello'"
"Jesus I can't smile....don't smile"

But outwardly you're all

"Oh yeah...just make sure you send me those invoices before Friday's division meeting...Steve has been really pressing for those"

So Yeah...Canada. You're fuckin creepy.

I sure miss the days when the left was all about peace, love and understanding.

In the hands of today's unvevolved cretins, it is just trying to stamp out anything they have been instructed to stamp out.
The Army of Gog

Missouri Senator Josh Hawley on Thursday made an official plea to U.S. authorities to condemn Canada's restrictions on religious freedom during the pandemic.
snip
"Canadian authorities' arrest of faith leaders and seizure of church property, among other enforcement actions, appear to constitute systematic, ongoing, and egregious violations of religious freedom," said Hawley in his letter.

-----------------------------------------------

He fights for the US to become UN Democratic, but he fights for another nation to have freedom of religion.

Every pastor need to be under the law no matter where they reside, its only fair to the rest of us.
Criticizing is not interfering.

Forum List

Back