Jordan Slams January 6 Commission: If 'Everything's On The Table,' Why Can't We Question Pelosi

Jordan is an asshole, and will interject comments out of his turn if he were on the committee. He's a bully, much like Trump.
Your idea of one of the most steller members of the human race that Jim Jorday is, is a cussword? In debate, swearing means you lost the whole war you were inflicting on somebody else. :rolleyes-41:

LMAO, as soon as you produce yours with dementia Joe's call to you. You fucking morons' comedy gets better everyday.
Force Jimmy Boy to produce his phone records, that way he won't have to run his mouth a mile a minute trying to distract from the question every time he's asked about phone calls with his mob boss Trump on 1/6.

That fucker could have had a career as a carnival barker instead of one of Trump's asseaters.

Your idea of one of the most steller members of the human race that Jim Jorday is, is a cussword? In debate, swearing means you lost the whole war you were inflicting on somebody else. :rolleyes-41:
Jim Jordan is a stellar member of the human race? If that fucker didn't hitch his wagon to Trump in 2016 nobody would know he's alive.

Except maybe those former collegiate wrestlers from Ohio St. who are suing his sorry ass.

Innocent until PROVEN guilty you fucking fascist moron. Prove him guilty. Have you ever heard of the 5th amendments. Commie bastard.
Let him produce his phone records if he's innocent & he can PROVE it, bedwetter.

Seems to me you jackasses are scared shitless of ANYTHING being produced, right retard?

Especially your boy who launches into orbit every time documents ARE produced.

This America, commie fuck, you don't have to prove your innocence. The prosecution has to prove guilt. Go back and take an eighth grade civics class and pay attention this time, moron.
This ain't a criminal trial you fuck.

Do you have any idea what day it is at least?

In America, Congress has the right to do investigations. Try reading the Constitution, you asswipe.

This ain't a criminal trial you fuck.

Do you have any idea what day it is at least?

In America, Congress has the right to do investigations. Try reading the Constitution, you asswipe.
You have heard of the 5th amendment--right. I don't have to tell you shit about anything--fuck your investigation. If you have a charge, charge it otherwise shove your investigation up your rosy red ass, moron.

You have heard of the 5th amendment--right. I don't have to tell you shit about anything--fuck your investigation. If you have a charge, charge it otherwise shove your investigation up your rosy red ass, moron.
Yea, i know what the 5th Ammendment is & what it means when people invoke it. It's used when lawyers tell their clients to shut their mouth & invoke it so they don't incriminate themselves.

THE INNOCENT DON'T INVOKE THE 5TH AMMENDMENT.

Ya know, I'm pretty sure that there are more Ameicans fed up with both parties right now than there are supporters for either side. But sadly, I think that too many people are making too much money off of our destruction to ever allow common sense to prevail again.

Of course I once bet 1,000 dollars on a game of in between when I had a high ace and low ace, and was prompty dealt the last ace in the deck, so anything can happen. (that slurped) I'd love to see a viable thrid party of centrists in this country.

Yea, i know what the 5th Ammendment is & what it means when people invoke it. It's used when lawyers tell their clients to shut their mouth & invoke it so they don't incriminate themselves.

THE INNOCENT DON'T INVOKE THE 5TH AMMENDMENT.
Spoken like a true Stalinist.

Just like his daddy, I love it when he plays the invisible accordion with his hands when he's lying.

Last edited:
This America, commie fuck, you don't have to prove your innocence. The prosecution has to prove guilt.
Then WHY is trump suing to disclose his 'activity'.
Guilty or not.

If trump is innocent, he should welcome the "lack of evidence"

The con man trump has nothing left but to sue.
The protection from the Senate is gone.

Forum List

Back