Breitbart: We obtained an exclusive copy of the 2,700-page Trojan Horse Democrat “infrastructure” plan...read it here!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i think i'm the only one who will read it in full...i deserve a vote on it...i'm a "No"

I think you'd be a "no" whether you read it or not. The Democrats want something, Breitbart say "Trojan horse" so you have been manipulated and you'll not want it.

I'm not saying it's a good plan, both sides are equally corrupt and inept, all I'm commenting on is people who will support their team no matter what.

i think i'm the only one who will read it in full...i deserve a vote on it...i'm a "No"

Pretty sure every senator read the parts that concern their states to find out what's in it for them. Collectively it's been read through pretty carefully.

FBA4EAB5-9352-4762-B3C5-09BC244EBF6F.jpeg

So what's wrong with it..

It is a long plan... It is quite a lot of money...

Big nations need big plans and they are going to be complicated

I think you'd be a "no" whether you read it or not. The Democrats want something, Breitbart say "Trojan horse" so you have been manipulated and you'll not want it.

I'm not saying it's a good plan, both sides are equally corrupt and inept, all I'm commenting on is people who will support their team no matter what.

Oh and what team do you suppose Basquebromance represents, considering we're talking about the forum's most prolific pot stirring troll? Lol

Last edited:

This is not the riders they are using in the bill, no one has them because they are currently writing them.

He appears to be a partisan Republican.

Then just hang tight for about an hour or two and then come back and weigh in on this again once one of the other Basquebromance personalities shows up on the politics forum. If you're lucky maybe it'll be the pro-"Squad," Trump hating persona.

You know the wall is a glorious waste of money.... It was a vanity project for Trump...

It is easy to penetrate by criminal gangs and any one who has access to a ladder... It is a joke...

Your ignorance and partisanship crap once again hurts you, it was a strong Bipartisan approved bill with 367-109 in the House and 80-19 in the Senate, that passed the Border Fence bill back in 2006.

H.R.6061 - Secure Fence Act of 2006

Border Patrol agents vehemently disagree with you. But keep parroting your party masters.

View attachment 520318

This might explain the issue more... Border Patrol Agents are a vested interest.. If we found a way of getting rid of all undocumented crossings (or reduce by half) the Border Patrol Agents would oppose it, they would loose there jobs..

By the way could you give us the poll that was for a wall on the whole 2000 mile wall...

Democrats agreed to fix fences and maintain the existing fences (not a wall Border Security don't want a wall, they want fences) with a little expansion...

Forum List

Back