Jordan responds to ISIS murder of Pilot by announcing execution of jihadist prisoners

That is incorrect. It was populated, with Palestinian Arabs, and now the Jews own their lands.

You just totally ignored what i said, so I won't bother refuting your second attempt to post this idiocy.
What you said was garbage, the apology of a Zionist. It's simple untrue.

Just admit you're an antisemite. You aren't fooling anyone.
Probably because I'm not an Anti-Semite, even though Arabs are also Semites. It's not the Jews who are the problem, hell they doubt in God as much as I do often enough, it's the Zionists, and many of them are Christians.

As I already said, you aren't fooling anyone.
Reality isn't your friend little infant. I can't help it ff you don't believe the truth when it's presented.

You just totally ignored what i said, so I won't bother refuting your second attempt to post this idiocy.

Probably because I'm not an Anti-Semite, even though Arabs are also Semites. It's not the Jews who are the problem, hell they doubt in God as much as I do often enough, it's the Zionists, and many of them are Christians.

Reality isn't your friend little infant. I can't help it ff you don't believe the truth when it's presented.

Paint----you expressed an opinion not a "FACT"------
the interesting aspect of your OPINION is that it has
been part and parcel of islamo Nazi propaganda for
more than 100 years. I first ran into islamo Nazi propaganda as a child---circa 1960. But with the stuff I read---
there was really OLD stuff------all of it focused on an
undefined cabal called ZIONISTS. -----you are really
beating a dead horse

more than 100 years. I first ran into islamo Nazi propaganda as a child---circa 1960. But with the stuff I read---
beating a dead horse
Zionism is a pox on the cancer that is humanity, and it has been ever since Herzl thought the damn thing up.
4024286612.jpg

And I am hardly alone.

beating a dead horse
Zionism is a pox on the cancer that is humanity, and it has been since Herzl thought the damn thing up.

you have reiterated the islamo Nazi POV that actually predates Herzl. Herzl did not invent Zionism.
The assertion that Herzl invented Zionism ----is also part and
parcel of the islamo Nazi partyline

beating a dead horse
Zionism is a pox on the cancer that is humanity, and it has been since Herzl thought the damn thing up.

you have reiterated the islamo Nazi POV that actually predates Herzl. Herzl did not invent Zionism.
The assertion that Herzl invented Zionism ----is also part and
parcel of the islamo Nazi partyline
"Theodor Herzl (Hebrew: תאודור הֶרְצֵל, Theodor Hertzel; Hungarian: Herzl Tivadar; May 2, 1860 – July 3, 1904), born Benjamin Ze'ev Herzl (Hebrew: בִּנְיָמִין זְאֵב הֶרְצֵל, also known in Hebrew as חוֹזֵה הַמְדִינָה, Khozeh HaMedinah, lit. "Visionary of the State") was an Austro-Hungarian journalist, playwright, political activist, georgist, and writer. He is considered to have been the father of modern political Zionism."
Theodor Herzl - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

beating a dead horse
Zionism is a pox on the cancer that is humanity, and it has been ever since Herzl thought the damn thing up.
4024286612.jpg

And I am hardly alone.

you have no idea what they are really saying-----
those guys reject SECULAR ZIONISM-----to them
anything written in English is SECULAR ------in fact
for now the only use for Hebrew is ----prayer and discourse
on holy books-------they speak Yiddish---------you are actually alone and even if you consider those guys you remain in
a very tiny majority from which THEY would completely
exclude you

beating a dead horse
4024286612.jpg

And I am hardly alone.

on holy books-------they speak Yiddish---------you are actually alone and even if you consider those guys you remain in
exclude you
Well, let's see here. Their signs are in English, their website is in English, they are Jews, and they oppose Zionism: Neturei Karta - Orthodox Jews United Against Zionism

Tell us, what's missing here?

beating a dead horse
4024286612.jpg

And I am hardly alone.

exclude you
Well, let's see here. Their signs are in English, their website is in English, they are Jews, and they oppose Zionism: Neturei Karta - Orthodox Jews United Against Zionism

They are not mainstream. They do not represent the average jew. A few thousand that believe only the messiah can pave the way for a return of the temple or bring peace and a homeland for the jews. That is just wishful lazy thinking. A place on earth requires the action of man. A utopian idea of a temple and peace in heaven will take an act of god. We live in the here and now. We create our own future. God/nature gave us a brain and hands to build our lives.

beating a dead horse
4024286612.jpg

And I am hardly alone.

exclude you

They are not mainstream. They do not represent the average jew. A few thousand that believe only the messiah can pave the way for a return of the temple or bring peace and a homeland for the jews. That is just wishful lazy thinking. A place on earth requires the action of man. A utopian idea of a temple and peace in heaven will take an act of god. We live in the here and now. We create our own future. God/nature gave us a brain and hands to build our lives.
So, you are unwilling to wait for God's Will to be done? You will instead play God. Got it.

beating a dead horse
4024286612.jpg

And I am hardly alone.

exclude you

So, you are unwilling to wait for God's Will to be done? You will instead play God. Got it.

another interesting comment from an idiot-----the entire theme of the first book of the bible (genesis) is MAN'S FREE WILL-----and CHOICE------man is required to CHOOSE

4024286612.jpg

And I am hardly alone.

exclude you

another interesting comment from an idiot-----the entire theme of the first book of the bible (genesis) is MAN'S FREE WILL-----and CHOICE------man is required to CHOOSE
So choose, but don;t pretend that God is an active force in the world if you won't wait for his hand, and don't pretend to be moral if you take immoral actions against immoral acts, and if you become evil to fight evil. If you're going to play the little gods, be honest about it and know that you are rolling the dice. The little gods on the other side are just as justified and just as likely to win, and as we know, history is written by the winners.

beating a dead horse
4024286612.jpg

And I am hardly alone.

exclude you

God's will comes after life, if there is a god. Man's ration and choice in life.
"If" a god acts and effect life on earth it should be related to all mankind not just a small few. I have not heard god speak. I can not verify that he ever did. People in the past with less understanding of science might have believed some event was a message from god, but I have not direct knowledge if it. I don't think a real god would show favor or dissatisfaction for such small event and not act against real horrors and atrocities. Does he sleep through major event and only watch a few here and there every thousand years or so? If he is some omnipotent god, he should be a god to all mankind. If he speaks, he should speak to all. Everyone would have the same experience and knowledge of him. His actions would be reasonable and provable. Evident to all.

I don't play god. I just don't believe a god toys with the planet and people in irrational and cruel ways that some religions make it seem. Without some direct contact or irrefutable evidence, I don't really believe. I'm not sure there is a god. The idea of a creator father/mother figure that loves the planet and all life on it is nice, but I find it hard to believe any one religion could be correct and every other is wrong. I rather think faith is more like the blind men trying to describe and elephant by the one part they can touch, they don't see the whole picture.

I grew up surrounded by dozens of religions. There might be some truth and logic in each. They might all be totally delusional. I have not found absolute evidence that there is one. I understand the need of some to create the idea of a god or the idea of some intelligence and order to the universe. I understand the theology behind most faiths. I just cannot prove to myself or others that such an idea a god is real. I reserve the right to doubt. Perhaps after I die I will find out for sure, one way or the other. Just because I might not believe, I will let others believe as long as it does not harm me or my rights. As long as their belief does not harm others.

JMHO

I don't think you're in any position to judge somebody's faith, especially as you reject entire gospels because you don't like the author. Christians affirm the Bible and all the gospels by faith, so you don't even fit the minimum requirement to be called a Christian.

O ye of little faith.
The Gospels were written anonymously. Know no has any idea who wrote them, let alone who edited them. When the Gospels were written the writer was of no importance, only the Christ. It's why they had no names attached, not a one.
The Council of Hippo evaluated all these claims and rejected your arguments. And their proximity to the apostolic age lends to them more credibility than your ignorant musings lo these 1600 years later.
You can ignore the history if you like but the Gospels were written anonymously: Introduction - the Gospels

"All four Gospels are anonymous in the sense that none includes the author's name. The traditional names - Matthew, Mark, Luke and John - did not become associated with these writings until the second century. In the early centuries of Christianity, our four Gospels coexisted with a number of other Christian writings, many of which have not been preserved. Finally, the Synod of Carthage adopted the present twenty-seven New Testament books, including the four Gospels, as the canon of the New Testament in the year 397."

I know your faith, very well.
You don't know shit. The Councils of Hippo and Rome are the experts on this, not any of the Jesus Seminar crap you post.
The Synod of Hippo refers to the synod of 393 which was hosted in Hippo Regius in northern Africa during the early Christian Church. Additional synods were held in 394, 397, 401 and 426. Some were attended by Augustine of Hippo.

And all that did was codify the canonical books of the Bible. The anonymous ones, and the forgeries and pseudo-forgeries, had been named long before: Forgeries in the Bible s New Testament Discovery News
That's not all it did. By creating an official canon, the Church categorically excluded some works, the gnostic gospels and other forgeries and false writings. Hippo was the first. The canonical councils hold more weight in evaluating written works than you or whatever crap from the internet you post.

The Gospels were written anonymously. Know no has any idea who wrote them, let alone who edited them. When the Gospels were written the writer was of no importance, only the Christ. It's why they had no names attached, not a one.
The Council of Hippo evaluated all these claims and rejected your arguments. And their proximity to the apostolic age lends to them more credibility than your ignorant musings lo these 1600 years later.
You can ignore the history if you like but the Gospels were written anonymously: Introduction - the Gospels

"All four Gospels are anonymous in the sense that none includes the author's name. The traditional names - Matthew, Mark, Luke and John - did not become associated with these writings until the second century. In the early centuries of Christianity, our four Gospels coexisted with a number of other Christian writings, many of which have not been preserved. Finally, the Synod of Carthage adopted the present twenty-seven New Testament books, including the four Gospels, as the canon of the New Testament in the year 397."

You don't know shit. The Councils of Hippo and Rome are the experts on this, not any of the Jesus Seminar crap you post.
The Synod of Hippo refers to the synod of 393 which was hosted in Hippo Regius in northern Africa during the early Christian Church. Additional synods were held in 394, 397, 401 and 426. Some were attended by Augustine of Hippo.

And all that did was codify the canonical books of the Bible. The anonymous ones, and the forgeries and pseudo-forgeries, had been named long before: Forgeries in the Bible s New Testament Discovery News
That's not all it did. By creating an official canon, the Church categorically excluded some works, the gnostic gospels and other forgeries and false writings. Hippo was the first. The canonical councils hold more weight in evaluating written works than you or whatever crap from the internet you post.
Forgeries and pseudo-forgeries were included in the Bible, as well as the four anonymous Gospels. It's Christian history, learn it.

And the Gnostic Gospels, Thomas, and Mary, are more valid than John, most Christian's favorite and utter crap.

Last edited:
Jordanian fighter pilots carried out devastating sorties against ISIS early Thursday, making good on their king's vow of vengeance for the horrific burning death of a captured airman -- whose hometown the jets buzzed triumphantly after the mission.

Reports from the Middle East said the latest strikes killed 55 members of ISIS, including a senior commander known as the “Prince of Nineveh.” They came a day after King Abdullah stepped up his angry rhetoric at the terrorist army in neighboring Iraq and Syria following the horrific death of Lt. Muath al-Kaseasbeh, who was burned alive in a cage in a shocking atrocity caught on a videotape released by Islamic State on Tuesday.

Jordanian fighter jets strike hard at ISIS pay tribute to murdered pilot Fox News

Jordanian fighter pilots carried out devastating sorties against ISIS early Thursday, making good on their king's vow of vengeance for the horrific burning death of a captured airman -- whose hometown the jets buzzed triumphantly after the mission.

Reports from the Middle East said the latest strikes killed 55 members of ISIS, including a senior commander known as the “Prince of Nineveh.” They came a day after King Abdullah stepped up his angry rhetoric at the terrorist army in neighboring Iraq and Syria following the horrific death of Lt. Muath al-Kaseasbeh, who was burned alive in a cage in a shocking atrocity caught on a videotape released by Islamic State on Tuesday.

Jordanian fighter jets strike hard at ISIS pay tribute to murdered pilot Fox News
Have at it oh Children of God. Bin Laden smiles down upon you, as you slaughter each other.

Are there ISIS members at GITMO?

And have they been tried and found guilty?

Just because others are monsters doesn't give us an excuse to be the same.
Yes when they shot at and tried to kill Americans you scumbag fuck
Another Good Christian. Sorry Jesus, truly I am.
More proof you know nothing about the word of God
Show us where Christians are allowed to take revenge, chapter and verse from the NT?
Ignorant, unsophisticated, uneducated louts confuse the personal piety Jesus taught with the prerogatives of states. Unchurched, uncatechized heathens fail to recognize that Jesus brought a heavenly kingdom to earth, and distinguished it from earthly kingdoms. Christians forgive, states cannot. Christians show mercy, states must punish the evildoer. Romans 13 says that government is the avenging sword of God, visiting wrath on the wicked. That's government's function.

A banal buffoon can't tell the difference. Go now and throw your feces.

Forgeries and pseudo-forgeries were included in the Bible, as well as the four anonymous Gospels. It's Christian history, learn it.

And the Gnostic Gospels, Thomas, and Mary, are more valid than John, most Christian's favorite and utter crap.
Bullshit.

And have they been tried and found guilty?

Just because others are monsters doesn't give us an excuse to be the same.
Yes when they shot at and tried to kill Americans you scumbag fuck
Another Good Christian. Sorry Jesus, truly I am.
More proof you know nothing about the word of God
Show us where Christians are allowed to take revenge, chapter and verse from the NT?
Ignorant, unsophisticated, uneducated louts confuse the personal piety Jesus taught with the prerogatives of states. Unchurched, uncatechized heathens fail to recognize that Jesus brought a heavenly kingdom to earth, and distinguished it from earthly kingdoms. Christians forgive, states cannot. Christians show mercy, states must punish the evildoer. Romans 13 says that government is the avenging sword of God, visiting wrath on the wicked. That's government's function.

A banal buffoon can't tell the difference. Go now and throw your feces.
So glad to know that your government has hands covered in blood but your skirts are oh so clean little Christian.

Bullshit.
Not at all. Forgeries are well known in the Bible. Look it up, it's full of them.

Forum List

Back