Jordan Peterson in a fight with COVID

Terrible to think that he is sick and women are taking care of him especially the way he disses them while popping pills for his addiction.
You must be talking about another Jordan Peterson.
Mikhaila told interviewers at The Sun that her father apparently contracted COVID-19 in a Serbian hospital, where he was being treated for a physical dependency on tranquilizers — such as anti-anxiety medication benzodiazepine.

Terrible to think that he is sick and women are taking care of him especially the way he disses them while popping pills for his addiction.
Mikhaila told interviewers at The Sun that her father apparently contracted COVID-19 in a Serbian hospital, where he was being treated for a physical dependency on tranquilizers — such as anti-anxiety medication benzodiazepine.
whats that got to do with anything you said???

He'll probably be fine in about two weeks or less, about 99% have minor symptoms for a few days, and walk away. And it doesn't look like he's got any other major health problems either. Plus, doctors have gotten very good at treating it, the death rate has fallen dramatically.

He'll probably be fine in about two weeks or less, about 99% have minor symptoms for a few days, and walk away. And it doesn't look like he's got any other major health problems either. Plus, doctors have gotten very good at treating it, the death rate has fallen dramatically.
Evidently he has been battling health issues for four years now but he should recover.

He has pneumonia.

Two things, one he's a benzo-addict, which is what landed him in intensive care in the first place as benzo-detox can easily kill you if not carefully medically managed, two they placed him in an induced coma. That latter is not done just because you have pneumonia, its done when they "have" to place you on ventilator, so they can place breathing tube in and keep it there! So, no, he'll probably not be just fine in a couple of weeks....

He has pneumonia.
I know someone who's the head of respiratory in a major hospital, she has told me that they've gotten much better and smarter at treating incoming patients. People aren't dying like they were in the beginning.

He has pneumonia.
I know someone who's the head of respiratory in a major hospital, she has told me that they've gotten much better and smarter at treating incoming patients. People aren't dying like they were in the beginning.

All due respect, I don’t care who you know, there are a lot of people that have died from COVID and are dying from COVID. You or the person you know are not taking care of Peterson and have no clue as to his condition or prognosis, so your assurances aren’t worth anything.

Last edited:
Two things, one he's a benzo-addict, which is what landed him in intensive care in the first place as benzo-detox can easily kill you if not carefully medically managed, two they placed him in an induced coma. That latter is not done just because you have pneumonia, its done when they "have" to place you on ventilator, so they can place breathing tube in and keep it there! So, no, he'll probably not be just fine in a couple of weeks....

Do you have a link to his doctors putting him into a induced coma?

Evidently he has been battling health issues for four years now but he should recover.
but what about the lies you told about him???

don't speak negative about their passive agressive white supremacist God

He has pneumonia.

All due respect, I don’t care who you know, there are a lot of people that have died from COVID and are dying from COVID. You or the person you know are not taking care of Peterson and have no clue as to his condition or prognosis, so your assurances aren’t worth anything.
True, I don't know what his condition is and Peterson could be in much worse condition than I am aware of, however, generally speaking, for all others, including those with premorbidities, their chances of surviving a hospital visit today and walking away from it are far greater than it was two months ago...they're not being placed on respirators as much, their knowledge of drugs and treatments is far more advanced, and they are administered right away which prevents cases from getting severe.

Forum List

Back