Jordan Peterson in a fight with COVID

Terrible to think that he is sick and women are taking care of him especially the way he disses them while popping pills for his addiction.
You must be talking about another Jordan Peterson.
Mikhaila told interviewers at The Sun that her father apparently contracted COVID-19 in a Serbian hospital, where he was being treated for a physical dependency on tranquilizers — such as anti-anxiety medication benzodiazepine.
don't speak negative about their passive agressive white supremacist God
So what's the Black Nation of Islam G-D supposed to be? Violent agressive?

I really like this guy. He makes me think. Prayers up.

Isn't he they RWNJ making revisionist history YouTube videos about how great the Nazis and Hitler were? I'm not surprised to find he's a drug addict, nor that he was seeking treatment in Russia of all places.

He probably used to think covid was a hoax.

Bet he's changed his tune now.

Fake news. Covid deaths aren't real. It's just a massive conspiracy.

Or something.
Wear a mask, even when you're home alone, taking a shit, or driving alone. That'll keep you healthy. Unless you decide to riot er protest or BLM -burn, loot murder. Then, non of the social distancing laws apply.

Isn't he they RWNJ making revisionist history YouTube videos about how great the Nazis and Hitler were? I'm not surprised to find he's a drug addict, nor that he was seeking treatment in Russia of all places.

no, that in no way describes him. you are ignorant beyond belief.

Or something.
Wear a mask, even when you're home alone, taking a shit, or driving alone. That'll keep you healthy. Unless you decide to riot er protest or BLM -burn, loot murder. Then, non of the social distancing laws apply.

Said no one ever.
Let's get congress to pass a nationwide law that allows police to charge all those who don't wear masks with murder (unless they're protesting). In fact, let's deploy the national guard to help out with that.

Or something.

Said no one ever.
Let's get congress to pass a nationwide law that allows police to charge all those who don't wear masks with murder (unless they're protesting). In fact, let's deploy the national guard to help out with that.

Let's make up a bunch of idiotic strawman arguments because our issues are not based in reality.

Terrible to think that he is sick and women are taking care of him especially the way he disses them while popping pills for his addiction.
When did he dis women?

he didn't.

I'm thinkin' it's pretty accurate.

He's just another drug-addicted Limbaugh wannabe.

Get over it.

Mikhaila told interviewers at The Sun that her father apparently contracted COVID-19 in a Serbian hospital, where he was being treated for a physical dependency on tranquilizers — such as anti-anxiety medication benzodiazepine.

Probably 30% of America is on some anti-anxiety drug.. And that percentage has probably risen at least 25% since the CV 19 thing and economy tanking.. It's a cheap hit.. The kind of thing people do when they've lost their humanity...

Probably 30% of America is on some anti-anxiety drug.. And that percentage has probably risen at least 25% since the CV 19 thing and economy tanking.. It's a cheap hit.. The kind of thing people do when they've lost their humanity...
I can't see why they would do that when there is marijuana which is less addictive. There is no miracle drug or cure for anxiety except keeping busy and engaging your mind on other activities and subjects.

No.. In fact he's not.. Better known to club leftists with their own political correctness.. He's most famous for fighting the Canadian govt over NOT complying with the education edict to address folks by their preferred "pronoun"... And he's good at it.. Hard to watch.. A little like clubbing baby seals...

I can't see why they would do that when there is marijuana which is less addictive. There is no miracle drug or cure for anxiety except keeping busy and engaging your mind on other activities and subjects.

Because a lot of folks depend on their high state of mental faculties and marijuana is not the solution.. If ANYONE has mental faculties to protect -- it would be this guy...

Or something.
I'm willing to bet TRUE covid death count is less than 25% of the numbers our masters have been feeding us

I'd go for 70%, but that still a huge discrepancy.. The reporting is such a mess, researchers wont figure this out for a decade or more...

Because a lot of folks depend on their high state of mental faculties and marijuana is not the solution.. If ANYONE has mental faculties to protect -- it would be this guy...
He doesn't seem to be doing a very good job of it..If anything taking drugs is not the answer.

Forum List

Back