Conservative sleaze continues under Sunak as security risk appointed to Home Secretary and Sunak lies about it

We have all met a braverman. Very ambitious and willing to do what it takes. She is also a deeply unpleasant individual.

I see this as coming from boris. The main cheerleaders are boris people and he will sit on the sidelines chipping away.

Its part of a death spiral for the tories. It will keep happening till they split up completely.

The Tories won't split because under FPTP they know all they have to do is turn up and they've got a huge chance of winning at any time.
Literally in the last 45 years, the only person who wasn't a Tory to win an election was... a Tory in red.

The skill is in persuading folk that the tranny round the corner is a bigger threat to them than the oil company poisoning their water.
We should invest a bit more in education.
660px-Bolsonaro_with_US_President_Donald_Trump_in_White_House%2C_19_March_2019.jpg

Educating "common people" on the perils of believing right-wing populists will prove expensive, to say the least.

Right-wing populism - Wikipedia

"Right-wing populism, also called national populism and right-wing nationalism,[1][2][3] is a political ideology that combines right-wing politics and populist rhetoric and themes. Its rhetoric employs anti-elitist sentiments, opposition to the Establishment, and speaking to or for the 'common people'."

The thing about his wife came out some time ago. They both tried a bit of 'she pays tax in India' and then she agreed to give up her “non-domiciled" position and pay tax.

Can you explain to me what the above means? The previous chancellor, that is Liz Truss's one apparently had at least a close friend and I think someone who invested for him, who invested in the pound going down and made an enormous amount of money out of the pound going down after the mini budget.

This is something different to capitalists exploiting workers. I am not saying that is not still going on because of course it is and with the destruction of Unions much worse than in the 70's.

But there appears to be people who are working on how they are globally going to make the future which almost seems to make Democracy obsolete. Is that what a Globalist is? I was half doing something else so not really listening but I think it was even the BBC who said they were even talking about some people being a waste of food. What the hell is going on? I also do not think there is much difference between Labour and the Tories now except Labour does not have the hard right Tories - a bit like how the situation is in the US.
I believe that a globalist is generally a wealthy Jewish person in right wing mythology.

None of them have any othr definition.

I believe that a globalist is generally a wealthy Jewish person in right wing mythology.

None of them have any othr definition.
No, it isn't that. I found this page from something george philips put in but I don't know what it was

I think it was looking at all the different anti establishment groups there are. I think it is important to be aware that prior to WW2 their was apparently a lot of anti globalism going on as well. Economically it was not too different to what it is today.
The anti-globalization movement or counter-globalization movement,[1] is a social movement critical of economic globalization. The movement is also commonly referred to as the global justice movement,[2] alter-globalization movement, anti-globalist movement, anti-corporate globalization movement,[3] or movement against neoliberal globalization. There are many definitions of anti-globalization.[4][5][6]

Participants base their criticisms on a number of related ideas.[7] What is shared is that participants oppose large, multinational corporations having unregulated political power, exercised through trade agreements and deregulated financial markets. Specifically, corporations are accused of seeking to maximize profit at the expense of work safety conditions and standards, labour hiring and compensation standards, environmental conservation principles, and the integrity of national legislative authority, independence and sovereignty.

That is the anti. Not how they would promote themselves but I think you can easily understand that. This is what I was thinking and especially after Truss, regardless of whether one wanted her or not, fell foul of which is what led me to think people outside the UK are deciding what happens to the UK. Then you have things like Davos where all the wealthy including pop stars meet with the Precedent of the US and other politicians as well as the richest people in the world and chat about how they think the world should be. Those who have been created due to our leaders giving up on making sure Monopolies did not get started, now because of their insane amount of money having a big voice..

OK, this is not for you Tommy but I do not want people to just say to this post, 'You are nuts'. 'You know nothing'. I am trying to understand this, understand what it is doing and discover whether it leaves any room for democracy and in particular a genuine move to the left - which ought to be one political option in a democracy.

No, it isn't that. I found this page from something george philips put in but I don't know what it was

That is the anti. Not how they would promote themselves but I think you can easily understand that. This is what I was thinking and especially after Truss, regardless of whether one wanted her or not, fell foul of which is what led me to think people outside the UK are deciding what happens to the UK. Then you have things like Davos where all the wealthy including pop stars meet with the Precedent of the US and other politicians as well as the richest people in the world and chat about how they think the world should be. Those who have been created due to our leaders giving up on making sure Monopolies did not get started, now because of their insane amount of money having a big voice..

OK, this is not for you Tommy but I do not want people to just say to this post, 'You are nuts'. 'You know nothing'. I am trying to understand this, understand what it is doing and discover whether it leaves any room for democracy and in particular a genuine move to the left - which ought to be one political option in a democracy.
I suggested that Trump as a globalist a while back. He exported American jobs and sucked up to awful dictators.

But I was told that he wasnt a globalist because MAGA. They lack the intelligence to seperate his words from his actions.

Musk is another globalist as well as far as I can see. Surfing to the moon on public subsidies.

As he is a new pin up for the ignorant public I doubt that the right ould agree.

All of these leeches squirrel their wealth in Panama. A sure sign of globalism.

I suggested that Trump as a globalist a while back. He exported American jobs and sucked up to awful dictators.

But I was told that he wasnt a globalist because MAGA. They lack the intelligence to seperate his words from his actions.

Musk is another globalist as well as far as I can see. Surfing to the moon on public subsidies.

As he is a new pin up for the ignorant public I doubt that the right ould agree.

All of these leeches squirrel their wealth in Panama. A sure sign of globalism.

Yes this article explains how Trump is a Globalist.

I don't necessarily mind Globalisation. With our forms of interaction it would probably be weird if we did not have it. What I do not like is the corruption and where it becomes a sort of secret way of making certain people rich in the extreme while making the poor poorer and it is true that neo liberal societies have been becoming more and more unequal while any profit goes to the rich. Anyone have anything they like or do not like about Globalisation?

Rishi Sunak also appears to be purging his Goldman Sachs and hedge fund history:

A Former Goldman Sachs/Hedge Fund Guy Is the New U.K. Prime Minister

"The newly installed U.K. Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak, (the third PM in seven weeks) has scrubbed his Goldman Sachs and hedge fund career from his LinkedIn profile and from his official government bio.

"But, unfortunately for Sunak, those careers have been assiduously chronicled in countless newspaper articles for more than a decade – and not in a good way.

"Sunak worked as a junior analyst at Goldman Sachs from 2001 to 2004, where part of his research involved railways.

"He left Goldman to obtain his MBA at Stanford University, following which he joined TCI hedge fund in 2006 as a partner and worked there until 2009, when he left to co-found the hedge fund, Theleme Partners with Patrick Degorce.

"Sunak worked at Theleme Partners until 2014, when he moved into conservative politics in the U.K.

"That’s a total of 13 years involvement in financial markets that Sunak wants to obliterate from his work history.

"Those 13 years in finance include a number of controversial events..."
This is an interesting video giving us more depth into what the hell has been going on including when he was chancellor Sunak saying we were going to take a loan of £30 billion which turned out to be £400 billion. The speaker says Sunak comes to sort out all our problems but it was he who created them!! He also talks about how he made his money. Hope you enjoy.

This is an interesting video giving us more depth into what the hell has been going on including when he was chancellor Sunak saying we were going to take a loan of £30 billion which turned out to be £400 billion. The speaker says Sunak comes to sort out all our problems but it was he who created them!! He also talks about how he made his money. Hope you enjoy.

His theory about Liz Truss as a placeholder for setting up a radical new financial system makes sense. We seem to be living in one of those times where an old system is dying and a new one's being born. Monsters are known to appear at such times.
INTERACTIVE-RISHI-SUNAK-TO-BECOME-UKS-NEXT-PM.png

A new biography of Truss is out for xmas. It doesnt paint a flattering picture.
Its been written by 2 hacks who spent the summer telling us that her shit didnt stink.
Given the state of tory politics no one is sure why it has been done.
Deflection from sunak corruption is the favourite.

I think that she possibly was put in the Home Secretary position not once but twice after contacting and giving information to people who should not have it, for her part in the new 5 laws coming out. It apparently was the first thing she got into when she got back. No one believing in democracy and the right to protest could agree with this.

More on the public order bill here

and/or a description of them all from Big Issue

I really fear the world my grandchildren are inheriting.

Last edited:
I think that she possibly was put in the Home Secretary position not once but twice after contacting and giving information to people who should not have it, for her part in the new 5 laws coming out. It apparently was the first thing she got into when she got back. No one believing in democracy and the right to protest could agree with this.

More on the public order bill here

and/or a description of them all from Big Issue

I really fear the world my grandchildren are inheriting.
They are authoritarian arent they. I would support a general strike now to bring them down. We cant afford two more years of this shit.

The Tories won't split because under FPTP they know all they have to do is turn up and they've got a huge chance of winning at any time.
Literally in the last 45 years, the only person who wasn't a Tory to win an election was... a Tory in red.
I think that there are such factions now that anything is possible. Watch the bojo attacks on braverman. But I suspect that you will be proved right.

The toxicity around Braverman continues as she faced parliament yesterday.
She claimed we were facing an "invasion" of refugees a day after a right wing terrorist fire bombed the refugee centre.
An overcrowded site that is already operating illegaly under braverman.
Sunak is a prisoner of this wretched woman and her brand of hate.

The toxicity around Braverman continues as she faced parliament yesterday.
She claimed we were facing an "invasion" of refugees a day after a right wing terrorist fire bombed the refugee centre.
An overcrowded site that is already operating illegaly under braverman.
Sunak is a prisoner of this wretched woman and her brand of hate.
So who wants her...and don't say Truss. There must be someone or more other.

If we want to clean up our highways, we can’t toss refuse out of our vehicles. This is why there are laws against littering and some are associated with heavy fines.

Similarly, if we want to clean up this board from unsightly garbage, we must be equally proactive.

Accordingly, to cut down on visual clutter and litter, I elect to banish taint to the phantom zone called “iggy.”

Make America Beautiful and keep USMB litter-free.

ERG - brexit headcases.

Ah, that explains Truss liking her as well. I just heard that having first of all been a Remainer she decided to join a very small group of Brexiters who the rest did not want anything to do with. I am pretty sure Mogg is one but apart from them being extreme and way to the right I cannot remember too much.

hold it...i thought just a day or so ago you were gung ho for Sunak. what happened???
Tommy is a Labourite. He's also one of those fucking bellend Brexit Remoaners. So if you're after UK hate, check in with that retard. I wish we had a law were we can shoot those types of dickheads, they would be scurrying around the countryside trying to dodge bullets. If you want to know what you've stood in, it's a big pile of dog Tommy poo.

Sunak may have been made PM so that he can put in CBDC. Russel Brand does not mince his words in what he believes this could bring.

Forum List

Back