Tories sink into sleaze as they follow tory principles of bullying and tax dodging

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Another week and another tory hits the headlines. This time it concerns the tory Chairman. Dr Evil lookalike Nadhim Zahawi. It turns out that he "carelessly" forgot to pay over £3m of taxes around the time Johnson appointed him as the nations top tax man.
Zahawi was fined over a million for this "carelessness" which suggests that the current tax men do not see it as a minor matter. He has tried to "draw a line" under the crime but this one is likely to run and run.
After all this is a man who claimed expenses for the heating bill for his stables.Keeping his nags warm is commendable but asking me to pay for it is another matter. Stiffing the treasury for £3m is not likely to be a vote winner in a tory made reccession.
Whilst this is going on we await the results of the bullying enquiry into Dominic Raab the Deputy Prime Minister. The enquiry covers 8 complaints across every department he has worked in.
Im not rushing to judge the Bullying tory bastard but staff at Justice were offfered counselling when he returned there recently.
Unlike most psychopaths Raab actually looks like one. He is the guy down the road who will drown your kittens foe you. Because he enjoys it.
Sunak lacks popular support so he will struggle to sack any of these misfits. He cannot afford to upset the headbangers who populate the benches behind him.You cant get sacked in the tory party. They could take a shit in the house and it would be excused.
And then in February Johnson himself returns to the centre stage. He will be attempting to convince a parliamentary committee that he didnt lie to parliament during the partygate scandal.
He has slim hopes of doing that because we all know that he lied. Pretty much every time he opened his flabby gob. Naturally, being a conservative, Sunak is providing him with a six figure brief to sit with him during this. At our expense.

This will put on hold the enquiries into his murky financial affairs.

It all promises to be an interesting winter for these champions of brexit. I hope all 3 of them get off. The stench arising will swirl around these lying corrupt bastards up until the next election.
We cannot lose. They get off . Thats fine. They get sacked, well that is just more proof that they are corrupt. Its win win for the forces of good,

You really are an Ace bore , Tummy .

All the signs of an unbalanced obsessive .

Same song every few days .

Looked at your original welcoming post for the Nazi , Ardern .
What a complete fool you made of yourself .

You really are an Ace bore , Tummy .

All the signs of an unbalanced obsessive .

Same song every few days .

Looked at your original welcoming post for the Nazi , Ardern .
What a complete fool you made of yourself .
Every word is true. Which is why you attack me rather than the post.Sad toy ****.

Every word is true. Which is why you attack me rather than the post.Sad toy ****.

No attack
I simply report on what you are saying and have said .

As you agree with my fairness , it is now for you to decide how you wish to change / improve .
Try a course in creative writing . Likely 100% not your future but it will add breadth and depth perhaps .
And you might enjoy .

How about Food videos and cooking courses , Tummy ?

Get it ?
Tummy Tommy or Tommy Tummy.
Sounds great .

Another day another tory sleaze scandal. This time its our corrupt brexit champion boris johnson.

To put it briefly the man who guaranteed a loan for him then got appointed to Chair the BBC a few weeks later,

The conflicts of interest are obvious. Did Johnson dangle the BBC job in order to get his hands on the money. ?
I think that the answer has to be yes. So many details are now emerging about johnsons financial activities it is obvious that there is a civil war going on in the tory party.
Sunak will happily see the back of that fat bastard and vice versa.
Those of us in the electorate can only sit back and enjoy the blood letting.

Here is the bbc report on their own corrupt chairman. Fair play to them. You would not see a similar report on Fox.

Zahawi looks to be finished as Sunak denies all knowledge of his fine for tax dodging.

He has referred the fraud to the ethics advisor which is his cowardly way of sacking him be proxy.

It promises to be loads of fun for the next few weeks. Time that Zahawi should be spnding organising the tory election campaign in May..

This is what happens when you employ sleazy conservatives.

Boom !!! And he was gone. I do think that he should also be sacked as an MP. He used his wealth and his power to try and silence a journalist. That is fascism. Fuck off zahawi, you wont be missed.

Now that Zahawi is sacked the focus returns to bullying psychopath Dominic Raab.
Th ludicrously over promoted thug is being investigated over 24 complaints of bullying.
In any commercial organisation he would have been suspended to protest his fellow workers. But this is the conservative party where bullying is integral to the culture.

The Raab scandal is widening to incluude Sunal now and what he was told about Raab before he appointed him.
Its unlikely to end well.

Refuse collector and Welsh Communist Tummy finding more rubbish to bore us with .

Nobody here cares about UK party political squabbling .

Your posts are so obsessively boring and inconsequential .

Your best option is to get yourself a head scan and find out exactly how many of your screws are now loose .

Forum List

Back