Conservative sleaze continues under Sunak as security risk appointed to Home Secretary and Sunak lies about it

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Cruella was sacked by truss on her last day for a security breach. Sunak then reappointed her on tuesday in a bid to placate the headbangers in her base.

Her breach of security turns out to be a bit more than she admitted and there are many.questions to answer.

Braverman is a headcase and should not be in parliament let alone govt. Sunak is as
big a liar as Johnson. No shocks as they are both tories. Every one a shit.

Interesting to see the tories piping up abut this. Berry is a johnson lackey. They are not united in any way.

Last edited:
hold it...i thought just a day or so ago you were gung ho for Sunak. what happened???

hold it...i thought just a day or so ago you were gung ho for Sunak. what happened???
He is a fucking scum tory bastard.. But his skin colour has nothing to do with his shitness or dishonesty. That comes from his politics.
Conservatives are shit people. Always have been.

He is a fucking scum tory bastard.. But his skin colour has nothing to do with his shitness or dishonesty. That comes from his politics.
Conservatives are shit people. Always have been.
oh. look at you. if conservatives made that remark-highlighted- you would call them liar and then racist.

oh. look at you. if conservatives made that remark-highlighted- you would call them liar and then racist.
You are liars and racists. Peobably why you hate Sunak. Thats what conservatives are.
Thats why truss beat him in the summer and they elected an insane white woman.

Cruella was sacked by truss on her last day for a security breach. Sunak then reappointed her on tuesday in a bid to placate the headbangers in her base.

Her breach of security turns out to be a bit more than she admitted and there are many.questions to answer.

Braverman is a headcase and should not be in parliament let alone govt. Sunak is as

Interesting to see the tories piping up abut this. Berry is a johnson lackey. They are not united in any way.
This might be a bit cynical but I have heard him referred to as a Technocrat and Globalist, the one the party wanted. Boris was convinced it would not work for him but Penny Mordant took it right up to the line although we were always being told she only had 27 votes. Rumour had it she was expecting a promotion - after about three weeks work? Well they have managed not to have an election for PM but I have heard the situation described as Sunak being beholden to those who put him in and within that unlikely to be able to change his ideas as he sees appropriate but doing as told which may have included putting in Bravermann - a human being who does not believe in rights or following the law and yes it seems it is a lot more complicated than an honest mistake. She appears to have been sending through her gmail account information to people who were not entitled to that information and not just one. I have also heard it guessed he will only manage one year - and they are already getting started. I am thinking first he was told she had to get that job again and now others are asking why???

and having stopped the triple lock on pensions last year and promising it when chancellor this year, he now will say nothing.

This might be a bit cynical but I have heard him referred to as a Technocrat and Globalist, the one the party wanted. Boris was convinced it would not work for him but Penny Mordant took it right up to the line although we were always being told she only had 27 votes. Rumour had it she was expecting a promotion - after about three weeks work? Well they have managed not to have an election for PM but I have heard the situation described as Sunak being beholden to those who put him in and within that unlikely to be able to change his ideas as he sees appropriate but doing as told which may have included putting in Bravermann - a human being who does not believe in rights or following the law and yes it seems it is a lot more complicated than an honest mistake. She appears to have been sending through her gmail account information to people who were not entitled to that information and not just one. I have also heard it guessed he will only manage one year - and they are already getting started. I am thinking first he was told she had to get that job again and now others are asking why???
We have all met a braverman. Very ambitious and willing to do what it takes. She is also a deeply unpleasant individual.

I see this as coming from boris. The main cheerleaders are boris people and he will sit on the sidelines chipping away.

Its part of a death spiral for the tories. It will keep happening till they split up completely.

We have all met a braverman. Very ambitious and willing to do what it takes. She is also a deeply unpleasant individual.

I see this as coming from boris. The main cheerleaders are boris people and he will sit on the sidelines chipping away.

Its part of a death spiral for the tories. It will keep happening till they split up completely.
The thing with the Tories is that although they have had this hard right group certainly since the 70's and no doubt earlier, this is the first time they have ever got any power. We were a Social Democracy until Thatcher who brought in neo liberalism which does not even believe there is a society but as for publicly declaring they have no intent on caring about human rights and want to put people on planes to Rwanda that is something we did not have active in the Tories until Brexit. I remember a few years ago Mogg said he wanted to bring into the UK someone who apparently managed to change public opinion to the far right in the US. He wanted to put him in Universities saying 'well they do it, the left'. Now could be the time they decide whether they are going to put that cat back in the bag or as a party split up. Old Tories coming from the gentry did feel a responsibility to look after those who needed help. Something which started changing with Thatcher and could become endemic now - naw that would lead to Revolution.

Rishi Sunak also appears to be purging his Goldman Sachs and hedge fund history:

A Former Goldman Sachs/Hedge Fund Guy Is the New U.K. Prime Minister

"The newly installed U.K. Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak, (the third PM in seven weeks) has scrubbed his Goldman Sachs and hedge fund career from his LinkedIn profile and from his official government bio.

"But, unfortunately for Sunak, those careers have been assiduously chronicled in countless newspaper articles for more than a decade – and not in a good way.

"Sunak worked as a junior analyst at Goldman Sachs from 2001 to 2004, where part of his research involved railways.

"He left Goldman to obtain his MBA at Stanford University, following which he joined TCI hedge fund in 2006 as a partner and worked there until 2009, when he left to co-found the hedge fund, Theleme Partners with Patrick Degorce.

"Sunak worked at Theleme Partners until 2014, when he moved into conservative politics in the U.K.

"That’s a total of 13 years involvement in financial markets that Sunak wants to obliterate from his work history.

"Those 13 years in finance include a number of controversial events..."

Rishi Sunak also appears to be purging his Goldman Sachs and hedge fund history:

"The newly installed U.K. Prime Minister, Rishi Sunak, (the third PM in seven weeks) has scrubbed his Goldman Sachs and hedge fund career from his LinkedIn profile and from his official government bio.

"But, unfortunately for Sunak, those careers have been assiduously chronicled in countless newspaper articles for more than a decade – and not in a good way.

"Sunak worked as a junior analyst at Goldman Sachs from 2001 to 2004, where part of his research involved railways.

"He left Goldman to obtain his MBA at Stanford University, following which he joined TCI hedge fund in 2006 as a partner and worked there until 2009, when he left to co-found the hedge fund, Theleme Partners with Patrick Degorce.

"Sunak worked at Theleme Partners until 2014, when he moved into conservative politics in the U.K.

"That’s a total of 13 years involvement in financial markets that Sunak wants to obliterate from his work history.

He is no different to many other tory shits. They have always represented the rich, Nothing changes apart from their ability to manipulate the poor.

Not surprising how these parrots swallow everything the media tells them.

He is no different to many other tory shits. They have always represented the rich, Nothing changes apart from their ability to manipulate the poor.
Perhaps a perfect economic storm is approaching that will open a critical mass of poor eyes?

Richard Wolff points out less than one percent of society own the means of production; they decide what to produce, where to produce it, and how to distribute any surplus.

At some point a significant portion of the 99% may resist the culture war distractions that currently blind them to reality?
1666909349494.jpeg

"Sunak is married to Akshata Murty, the daughter of Indian billionaire Narayana Murthy, who is co-founder of the IT company Infosys.

"Management of her wealth has also cast a negative light on the couple.

"It was revealed earlier this year that she had saved millions of dollars a year in taxes on the dividends she received from her shares in Infosys by claiming 'non-domiciled' status.

"The withering publicity forced Murty to say she would pay taxes in Britain on her overseas income.

"The couples’ combined wealth is estimated at approximately $800 million."

Perhaps a perfect economic storm is approaching that will open a critical mass of poor eyes?

Richard Wolff points out less than one percent of society own the means of production; they decide what to produce, where to produce it, and how to distribute any surplus.

At some point a significant portion of the 99% may resist the culture war distractions that currently blind them to reality?
View attachment 716558
"Sunak is married to Akshata Murty, the daughter of Indian billionaire Narayana Murthy, who is co-founder of the IT company Infosys.

"Management of her wealth has also cast a negative light on the couple.

"It was revealed earlier this year that she had saved millions of dollars a year in taxes on the dividends she received from her shares in Infosys by claiming 'non-domiciled' status.

"The withering publicity forced Murty to say she would pay taxes in Britain on her overseas income.

"The couples’ combined wealth is estimated at approximately $800 million."

The skill is in persuading folk that the tranny round the corner is a bigger threat to them than the oil company poisoning their water.
We should invest a bit more in education.

The thing about his wife came out some time ago. They both tried a bit of 'she pays tax in India' and then she agreed to give up her “non-domiciled" position and pay tax.

Can you explain to me what the above means? The previous chancellor, that is Liz Truss's one apparently had at least a close friend and I think someone who invested for him, who invested in the pound going down and made an enormous amount of money out of the pound going down after the mini budget.

This is something different to capitalists exploiting workers. I am not saying that is not still going on because of course it is and with the destruction of Unions much worse than in the 70's.

But there appears to be people who are working on how they are globally going to make the future which almost seems to make Democracy obsolete. Is that what a Globalist is? I was half doing something else so not really listening but I think it was even the BBC who said they were even talking about some people being a waste of food. What the hell is going on? I also do not think there is much difference between Labour and the Tories now except Labour does not have the hard right Tories - a bit like how the situation is in the US.

I saw a youtube video from some Labour (Asian) MP. She said said Sunak wasn't fit to be PM. The reasons she gave amount to "he's a Tory".

Forum List

Back