Jon Stewart says the *sh*theads* in Congress have him thinking about running for office

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Jon Stewart drops bombshell, leaves the door open to running for office and blasts the Republican “sh*theads” in Congress who have no “passion to help people” and only worry about “fundraising” from their wealthy donors.

another comedian turned brave politician...like Ukraine's Zelensky!

Boy if that's how he feels about Republican's I feel bad about what he's going to say about Democrats.

I would be mildly shocked if he did not all but many who throw something like this out there are just doing it for publicity. The most recent to do this was Matthew McConaughey when he tossed out the possibility he might run for Governor in Texas.

• Banned
he's already got 3 voters locked!

FNCkYDJXoAQIgWf

Jon Stewart drops bombshell, leaves the door open to running for office and blasts the Republican “sh*theads” in Congress who have no “passion to help people” and only worry about “fundraising” from their wealthy donors.

another comedian turned brave politician...like Ukraine's Zelensky!

I hope someone asks him why he had to change his name from Jonathan Liebowitz to Jon Stewart for his "tolerant" left-wing audience.

Stewart should run for president! can you imagine him onstage with Sleepy Joe, Kamala, And Mayor Pete? he'd tear them apart with his wit!

Forum List

Back